PDA

View Full Version : Level 66 sets, will they go up in value??

Energizeric
07-22-2012, 02:27 AM
In the past, the lower level sets (level 51, 56, 61) always seem to be worth a lot. Do you think this will happen with level 66 sets?

I've heard some people say no because of the angel sets. But with the set bonuses, the level 66 sets are superior to the angel sets, except perhaps for the dex sets, but the dex sets have more damage compared to the angel dex set, just not as much dodge and armor. The STR sets are much better than the angel STR sets.

I've already noticed that the level 66 gear is becoming scarce in the CS. Many items not available at all, or only one available at a high price.

I know a bunch of people (including me) turned off their XP to farm level 66 stuff, but now with the elite dungeon, I think everyone is going to race to level 71 and not spend much time farming level 66 gear.

Any thoughts on the future of these items/sets?

onemadzhau
07-22-2012, 02:44 AM
No one really has much of a clue on this one , in the past the 51 and 56 lvl items the entire party needed to be that lvl and lower, in this case 4 lvl 71 and a lvl 66 can run and if the lvl 66 player gets pink its a lvl 66 with that being said the lvl 66 items are no where near as hard to farm as the older scaled items I hope this helps

Hardcoure
07-22-2012, 11:39 AM
I feel like there has already been a thread posted asking this same question...?

Humania could do a remake of Mt. Fang and have the 66 twinks instead of 61, 56, 51 twinks. Angel sets could be superior for those who can't afford the 66 sets, but if they don't have angel then I guess they're stuck with the 65 sets.

You say they're scarce in cs. Do you like or dislike this?

It could be they go up in supply so price could drop (knowing how cs is with the under cutters). Although from the way you describe every one wanting to rush to 71 for the elite dungeon then maybe they'll just be high priced for the 66 twinks for pvp or such.

If they go up very high it could be a prized set like 56 glyph or demo. Showing how rich you are without the Zillionare title.
Offtopic: I'm interested in a couple sets but don't feel like farming for them.

Paar
07-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I already made a thread about this. I have an opinion that they most likely drop or stay the same in the future.

Bless
07-22-2012, 12:10 PM
no because they are being thrown around from player to player...

~ Miracle

Hardcoure
07-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Ah I thought I had read something similar before..

nomad187
07-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Id think theyd go up. Future players wont have angel set.

Intenze
07-23-2012, 03:08 AM
I don't think they'll go up much.