PDA

View Full Version : Luck reroll or double loot for chest, lockeds, etc.

Nocturnus
06-02-2022, 01:33 PM
Since luck elixir or double loot elixirs don't affect chests.
And since generally any type of chest usually has multiple rarities.
Some time ago I was thinking that it would be great to have some kind of luck for the chest, that is, when opening any chest, an elixir that gives a chance to reroll and be able to get a better item from them.
As a chest can be opened in a second I have been thinking of some kind of elixir that counts per chest, that is, instead of lasting X amount of time, it would last X amount of openings.
It could also be as a chance how luck currently works on maps, it would not always give reroll, that is, a better object.

For example, 1 elixir from 30 openings with 50% chance to reroll each opening, and get a better item than originally going to get. Once all 30 chests have been opened, the elixir ends.
There could also be an elixir for each type of chest.
For example:
-Golden chest luck elixir chest.
-Locked luck elixir chest.
-Unlocked luck elixir chest.
-Event chest elixir chest.
-Others.
-Luck elixir chest, can open any chest.

On the other hand, I have been thinking that an elixir could also be implemented that doubles loot in any chest or specific chest, with a similar system to luck elixir, but with fewer openings, but giving double loot in each open chest.

The point is to keep the current state of the chest or locked system and implement some kind of optional bost for chests, for sale by plat, craftable, gold, etc. whatever is most suitable.

That's all, maybe some points should be polished, but something like that is what I imagined.

Thank you for reading.

Oakmaiden
06-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Why not... but yah the devs would hash out the dets..