PDA

View Full Version : just a thought..

Abdu ._.
06-02-2022, 02:02 PM
can there be some sort of easier way to pick up quests rather than having to collect/retrieve like 30 dailies every day individually? i know it seems kind of lazy but it really does feel like a big fat chore, having to pick up tindirin, shuyal, glint, underh etc before you do them. thanks!

Amunrax
06-02-2022, 09:58 PM
Like Quest Board in Town?

Houshi
06-03-2022, 05:20 AM
Quest Board would be amazing just highlight all the quests and take them without having to go too each and every NPC.

Only for daily quests of course, main and side quests should stay to NPC, Daily quest after doing it the first time will be available starting next day from now on the quest board.

Also the ability to highlight items (to stash or trade or multiple unique elixirs to use) or daily quests instead of individually clicking on each one on the board.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Dashie
06-03-2022, 05:27 AM
+1 for the Quest Board idea

Encryptions
06-03-2022, 05:57 AM
Asked for this about 2 years ago cinco said no and that he likes players exploring content for the quests.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Houshi
06-03-2022, 06:00 AM
Asked for this about 2 years ago cinco said no and that he likes players exploring content for the quests.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Which is why we leave the side and main quests off the board, only the daily quests after they got completed from npc first time.

The developers just too busy to think about it in an open mind that's all.

Besides either way most players do dailies for xp gain not much of exploration in there, and I bet no one actually reads the event npcs dialogue which is new and fresh and someone took the role to writing it in a way that helps keeps the feel of a fantasy adventure somehow going.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk