PDA

View Full Version : Platinum vanities for different regions

Cheackezig
06-04-2022, 05:52 AM
I REALLY REALLY want the warrior founders set (I also really wanted forerunner as well but was unable to get it because of the same problem) but I never was even close to getting the set. Every time the timer hit zero it got stuck at zero seconds and it had been sold in front of my eyes.

I have the feeling that people with like 50 ping (Americans) have a way bigger advantage to get the sets then me based in the Netherlands. Even though I've tried all sorts of good internets and stuff I just got denied every time.

If it is an issue from what region you're at, how about giving different regions a set amount of available vans so some European can get the items too?

It's just my thoughts, I haven't heard about other europeans/places who have tried and if people are stumbling on the same problem.

Thanks in advance anyway

Mythocrisis
06-04-2022, 05:54 AM
Just buy it for gold.
The point of that sale of hot items is who is more competitive to get it, also the reason for why it's more expensive than any other plat conversion to gold option.

And to sts, it's sold anyways, why do they need to put in that extra effort?

Oakvale
06-04-2022, 07:20 AM
I am from eastern europe, average ping is ~200 and just got one set. Have you tried removing the "confirm platinum purchase" option?

Oakmaiden
06-04-2022, 08:31 AM
Lol, plat sales are not a competition...

Cheackezig
06-04-2022, 08:33 AM
Just buy it for gold.
The point of that sale of hot items is who is more competitive to get it, also the reason for why it's more expensive than any other plat conversion to gold option.

And to sts, it's sold anyways, why do they need to put in that extra effort?

So that I would get plat???

Cheackezig
06-04-2022, 08:38 AM
I am from eastern europe, average ping is ~200 and just got one set. Have you tried removing the "confirm platinum purchase" option?

Well rip I guess I'm just getting ****ed over then with my game because I'm not even being shown the purchase button, the timer just stops at zero and thats it.

Anyways I have the confirm plat purchase perma off, its really annoying. I ain't that stupid.

Mythocrisis
06-04-2022, 08:41 AM
Lol, plat sales are not a competition...

Plat sale on a hot selling vanity is.

Cheackezig
06-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Turns out I could get one just by going on an alt... Welp anyways thread done for I guess

johndoed2001
06-05-2022, 06:32 AM
Turns out I could get one just by going on an alt... Welp anyways thread done for I guessOr maybe you just had a quicker reaction that time. The problem is you were just slow

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk