PDA

View Full Version : Fore and founder sets hype

xTRICKEDx
06-04-2022, 01:36 PM
I've got a few sets of each class, is the hype around them going up in price in the near future true?
just wanna know so i dont hoard stuff thats not worth it lol

THE GOLDEN KING
06-04-2022, 01:42 PM
Depends. If STS re-releases them again next year then no, not worth hoarding. Though if it’s a 1 time thing, I can see these things reaching lb price tags. Maybe not 2-8billions but slowly reaching the 100-400m range within first year or less. This is just my guess of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GucciBang
06-04-2022, 05:06 PM
many people stocking these sets, the hype will end and the price will drop, I know people with 4 sets of each class, when they start selling the price drops until it establishes an acceptable value that someone would pay

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
06-04-2022, 08:24 PM
The Red and Green Founders are harder and harder to find Anyone that can find them should grab them as fast as they can. Gonna be worth a fortune.

Redjellydonut
06-05-2022, 01:29 AM
The sets are being hoarded already. Just know they will not coming back. Why? Because sts has so many other stuff to bring back like heraldic and demonlords. I doubt they will waste their time or possibly profit bringing back stuff they already once had in the plat store for sale. Also keep in mind usually stuff that get sold in the plat store dont come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
06-05-2022, 01:30 AM
STS almost never re - releases vanities , so no need to worry on that part.

Oakmaiden
06-05-2022, 06:47 AM
Recolors are a possibility never say never