PDA

View Full Version : A MM imposter!!!

MightyMicah
07-22-2012, 02:57 PM
So apparently there has been a little bit of confusion lately that got me into some trouble. The other day someone asked me if I was "MysticalMicah" after completing three or four rounds of rushing me lol. (for the record I won each round :P ) Either way I was perplexed that there was another "Micah" out there with a name that sounds so much like one that I would use on an alt. Anyways, I told the person that I was NOT MysticalMicah and we stopped the rushing fest. lol

Then recently I get a message in my inbox saying that someone was impersonating me and trying to get into the "AoA" guild. That person was NOT me. As much as I love AoA and fully support it, I have no intention of joining it. I'm pretty sure I know who this person is, from the information I was given via inbox. I helped this character level up and I'm guessing that's why he chose to impersonate me. This character also mentioned he was "Drinkhaterade" at one point. Now I'm guessing that he may have lied about that as well...

Anyways, all this to say, this character was not me. Any discrepancy as to who so and so is should always be resolved on forums. (or perhaps on the person's main character since it usually is identical to the forum name) Watch out for fraud!
~MM

Nihiliste
07-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Well first of all, Drinkhaterade is a fellow guild member and I doubt he would do such a thing, he's a grown-up. Maybe this impersonater has beef with Drink? Only someone immature would impersonate somebody.

Ixillicus
07-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Well first of all, Drinkhaterade is a fellow guild member and I doubt he would do such a thing, he's a grown-up. Maybe this impersonater has beef with Drink? Only someone immature would impersonate somebody.

Its definitely not me. I am curious though who would say that, I guess I have many haters, lol

MightyMicah
07-22-2012, 03:47 PM
I doubt he was a hater, considering (im pretty sure) he's a friend of mine. And he impersonated me. I think he just wanted attention is all. Illegal attention, but still. Lol

Hardcoure
07-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Well they have good taste at least? *bows before the mighty micah* Please don't hurt me sir.

Sorry someone did this to you though. Hope every thing is resolved and quickly. :chuncky:

Buffedbear Pl
07-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Its definitely not me. I am curious though who would say that, I guess I have many haters, lol

The poor chap must've drank to much haterade.