PDA

View Full Version : Funny Statuses :P

Paar
07-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey Guys, So just about everyone has a Social Network they like whether be Twitter, Facebook, even our wonderful forums :D. What are some of the funniest statuses, tweets, or comments you've seen that just made you LOL, LMFAO, OR ROFL! Post some!

"A man was beating a goat one day and the goat cried out "Bey Bey!", that goat is now known as Justin Bieber!" XD!

~ Paar

saool
07-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Mine are usually inappropriate, but here is one that's not too bad lol. Me: "Dude where the heck are we going?" Friend:" I'm kidnapping you, and killing you then burying you alive." Me: "WTF?! If you're killing me how are you going to bury me alive?" Friend: "Oh yeah huh?"

I tweeted this and got a couple ROFLMFAO's from my friends even I laughed when he said it IRL lol

Edit: here are a couple more
"Only cool kids can tell the difference between butter, and I can't believe it's not butter...I am one of those kids."

"If it's in the sky, and I don't know what it is. It's a UFO."

When I die I want my last words to be "I left a million dollars under..."

Ok the rest I can't post without getting a warning or a ban lol

~A~
07-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Mine are usually inappropriate, but here is one that's not too bad lol. Me: "Dude where the heck are we going?" Friend:" I'm kidnapping you, and killing you then burying you alive." Me: "WTF?! If you're killing me how are you going to bury me alive?" Friend: Oh yeah huh?"

I tweeted this and got a couple ROFLMFAO's from my friends even I laughed when he said it IRL lolI don't get it

saool
07-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Mine are usually inappropriate, but here is one that's not too bad lol. Me: "Dude where the heck are we going?" Friend:" I'm kidnapping you, and killing you then burying you alive." Me: "WTF?! If you're killing me how are you going to bury me alive?" Friend: Oh yeah huh?"

I tweeted this and got a couple ROFLMFAO's from my friends even I laughed when he said it IRL lolI don't get it

He said he was going to kill me, and bury me alive...nvm it's a very simple but stupid mistake he made when he told me what he did lol

Rawrimafish
07-27-2012, 06:18 PM
paar i revived your thread lol

Jblazer
07-27-2012, 08:56 PM
I don't know who Tim Tebow is but I can make birds levitate...:D

Not a joke whatsoever.xD