PDA

View Full Version : Lol....

Chickdigcookies
08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
So i woke this morning and went on PL, cause i have no life you know, and i jumped straight on my Mage...after a few minutes i decided i was gonna erase one of my alts and level him...his name was...

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz208/chicksdigcookies/71530feb.jpg

i say was because i found out this morning that certain Dev decided to change it, im not mad at all, i was actually drinking water when i saw this, and of course, ended up spitting a mouth full of water...his new name is

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz208/chicksdigcookies/ea0568f1.jpg

but hell be erased soon...

thanks for the laughs mr devs...

Royce
08-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Nothing beats when the devs changed ic**blood to ibleedblood. This is pretty good too though, but it would have been better if it was changed to Twinkingstinks. Maybe that's too long, in which case Twinkstink would have been a winner.

kavanah
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Nothing beats when the devs changed ic**blood to ibleedblood. This is pretty good too though, but it would have been better if it was changed to Twinkingstinks. Maybe that's too long, in which case Twinkstink would have been a winner.

I don't know Royce... Po**ography changed to Photography was pretty funny!

Royce
08-26-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't know Royce... Po**ography changed to Photography was pretty funny!

Touché ;) .

Kalielle
08-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Saw this guy in town right after the Fathom update complaining how his name had been changed to Chunkypieces. Was lmao, cause I had played with him before and he used to be called Chunkyfe**s (fill it in, rhymes with his new name :D).

Justg
08-26-2010, 11:54 AM
Relatively benign names we try to change to something similar as a warning, but the accounts are flagged for frequent review. Names that are obviously an attempt to curse or bypass the chat filter get bans for a period of time. Racial hatred is a one way ticket out of PL... so please report anything you see, we want to protect your play experience (and that of the kids that play).

kavanah
08-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Relatively benign names we try to change to something similar as a warning, but the accounts are flagged for frequent review. Names that are obviously an attempt to curse or bypass the chat filter get bans for a period of time. Racial hatred is a one way ticket out of PL... so please report anything you see, we want to protect your play experience (and that of the kids that play).

I personally appreciate the ban hammer that JustG swings =)

Thanks for keeping it family friendly devs.

Cascade
08-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Yeh I know I like a game that the devs keep it nice and family friendly thanks G! :)

BeardedBear
08-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Oh my gosh, Chunkyfe**s, and Icr**blood are flippin' hilarious names. Nothing like some good potty humor!

Royce
08-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Oh my gosh, Chunkyfe**s, and Icr**blood are flippin' hilarious names. Nothing like some good potty humor!

Uh... reread my post, you added a letter. Ibleedblood's old name was slightly grosser than that ;)

Cascade
08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
I cup blood? Lol haha the old I c u p joke

FluffNStuff
08-26-2010, 02:03 PM

Yes, that is what it said. Kind of a juvenile joke, but oh well. Right Royce!

Royce
08-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Yes, that is what it said. Kind of a juvenile joke, but oh well. Right Royce!

Totally, like I said gross ;)

BeardedBear
08-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Uh... reread my post, you added a letter. Ibleedblood's old name was slightly grosser than that ;)

Esh, I just reread that, funny what one letter can do. That hurts just thinking about it!

TwinkTastical
08-26-2010, 02:50 PM

:D cool, I find it great that you guys arent corporate as hell, only caring about the money. When that happens MMOs burn,and i quit them... and throw electronic devices out windows, people run round the streets burning stuff, killing Puppys, eating everything in their path. Its good to see you auctally play the game resulting in a better game for all us no lifers :D

GaZz
08-27-2010, 09:47 AM
(and that of the kids that play).

...which is 95% of the players.

tjornan
08-27-2010, 10:55 AM
*gags* i just had the most disturbing image involving ic**bloods name.

Kurlz
09-19-2010, 04:33 PM

so thats what it was? really? i was thinking worse...with an m...

Hotndots
09-19-2010, 04:44 PM
I dont think this thread is very appropriate. Kids are good at guessing these little stars everywhere and have vivid imaginations.

cry
09-19-2010, 05:13 PM

I am pretty sure it was I cr 4p.