PDA

View Full Version : Injustice or conspiracy...that this spending in pl?

chate97
07-22-2012, 05:22 PM
All the players of pocket legends .... we all are giving us account of which this spending something too rare ......

the one who is actually Saycred friend of the devs or have they special treatments?

This is an injustice:S since everything we have all the rights for that so many secrets?

They are not entertained that happens with saycred and the devs first the rare antennas and later the elites weapons

shiny antens
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/GAMES/2324ad49.jpg

one elite weapon
http://youtu.be/eEn-BL6ho1w

Done for chate97 (in the game antoniochate, xateneax and xgodbear) comment : Sonrisa:

SPAIN!

FluffNStuff
07-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Saycred is simply a victim of dumb luck. It is a tail as old as media played out just as it always has and always will. Nothing more, nothing less.

Blind
07-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Read my last post, and Tankkaar's post on the elite weapon thread(the one with many posts and views)

edit: Fluff i'd thank but ran out of posts.

edit: Here is another sensible person below me

RedRyder
07-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Amazing how people lose their cool over pixels. When I heard about the whole saycred thing, I was bothered until I realized how silly it'd be stupid it'd be to lose sleep over, or to even waste a thought on. For chrisakes, it's summertime! Get the hell outside, meet some new people, make some new friends, find a few lovers and be able to sit down and think to yourself come September, "Wow. My summer kicked a bunch of A".

And another thing; whats the point of another thread again?

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 07:33 PM
chate97, don't get discouraged by Saycred nuthuggers in this forum, most of them are forumers, you are not alone in this, I guarantee you that many players in-game EXACTLY feel the same way. I was simply your voice in that "other" thread. Don't stop "asking" the questions :P What your feeling is valid, keep your eyes open :P You're spending real money, you've the right to information :P Hit me up in-game comrade, let's share some notes :P

PS: At this point, we're just waiting for a word on Technoemail :P Let's wait and see :P

Whirlzap
07-22-2012, 07:35 PM
OMG ITS SO UNFAIR THAT SAYCRED GETS THESE ITEMS BEFORE ME OMG OMG OMG RANT NOW QQQ
IM GONNA RAGE ALL DAY BECAUSE SAYCRED GETS A REALLY COOL ITEM BEFORE ME AND ITS SO RARE N EVEN THO ITS MADE OUT OF PIXELS IM RLY MAD

Yeah.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 07:39 PM
OMG ITS SO UNFAIR THAT SAYCRED GETS THESE ITEMS BEFORE ME OMG OMG OMG RANT NOW QQQ
IM GONNA RAGE ALL DAY BECAUSE SAYCRED GETS A REALLY COOL ITEM BEFORE ME AND ITS SO RARE N EVEN THO ITS MADE OUT OF PIXELS IM RLY MAD

Yeah.

Omg look what I found

"Then Techno made some mistakes.

At least SAY that Saycred would be walking around these items publicly?
I mean, how hard is it to just make a simple thread/announcement?

Now we have threads... - Whirlzap"

Oh wait there's more...

"If this is special treatment for nothing, I honestly have no idea what has happened.
Saycred isn't the nicest person around the block if you don't know him well.
It doesn't mean he's outright mean; he just takes time adapting to different personalities.
(And I know him well, for a long time)

But if it's a treatment since Saycred thought of this dungeon idea, I would still be against it.
I mean, how come only his idea gets picked?
And I'm pretty sure NECROREAPER thought of that Elite Marlin Fish idea before they implemented it.
How come he doesn't have one appearing in his stash?" - Whirlzap

OMG...wow...:P Have no idea where that came from...really :P

Phoenixking
07-22-2012, 08:11 PM

Yeah.
Coming from the guy who wanted to change the killer elite title *facepalm*

@vampinoy
still, it's not worth it to even care about saycred. What is interesting is what the devs are doing saycred is just the little peice to a big entertaining and useless puzzle, that's all

Elyseon
07-22-2012, 08:18 PM
since this drama is still going on, i will just say, saycred did nothing (with an optimist and non-conspiracist mindset), but reguardless this whole problem arose from several poor decisions on sts's part

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 08:28 PM
since this drama is still going on, i will just say, saycred did nothing (with an optimist and non-conspiracist mindset), but reguardless this whole problem arose from several poor decisions on sts's part

That's EXACTLY what I was saying in the other thread -_- I never downplayed Saycred, I even gave my props to him and I even went further and said a weapon named after him would not be a bad idea, all my questions were ALL directed to STS not Saycred, Saycred is just the recipient, he couldn't be possibly that powerful to tell STS what to do :P Anyway...maybe I just type too long...or maybe I'm just not that likeable so it clouds the essence of my posts :P In any case, I will take Apollo's suggestion to me, and next time, I'll try to make my posts shorter :P If there's a next time :P

Jugernugetx
07-22-2012, 08:38 PM
all imma say from this point on is, heres advice. You join a game of pvp with saycred there, LEAVE.
/endadvicelol

Elyseon
07-22-2012, 08:51 PM
That's EXACTLY what I was saying in the other thread -_- I never downplayed Saycred, I even gave my props to him and I even went further and said a weapon named after him would not be a bad idea, all my questions were ALL directed to STS not Saycred, Saycred is just the recipient, he couldn't be possibly that powerful to tell STS what to do :P Anyway...maybe I just type too long...or maybe I'm just not that likeable so it clouds the essence of my posts :P In any case, I will take Apollo's suggestion to me, and next time, I'll try to make my posts shorter :P If there's a next time :P
the only reason they should take anything personally is if there really is something dirty going on

like if devs offered me elite weapon, hell yeh id take it, i still would say it was a poor choice for them tho lol if that makes any sense

Appleisaac
07-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Amazing how people lose their cool over pixels. When I heard about the whole saycred thing, I was bothered until I realized how silly it'd be stupid it'd be to lose sleep over, or to even waste a thought on. For chrisakes, it's summertime! Get the hell outside, meet some new people, make some new friends, find a few lovers and be able to sit down and think to yourself come September, "Wow. My summer kicked a bunch of A".

And another thing; whats the point of another thread again?
Same reaction :)

chate97
07-23-2012, 06:41 AM
This is one injustice, because in the first thread of Jugernugetx (Thank you for all the given information).
but this It has come too far because all players of this game We have the same rights that. It is not a dev or mod because never him and seen the different name color
and all must remenber in first thread of Jugernugetx.... samhayne said the secrets are goods(why? ¬¬)
i think only it is reason he/she get all items because he/she It was the first one in being 71

WarTornBird
07-23-2012, 07:34 AM
My vote is to just give it up. It's an antenna. I do believe that in some time we will have that antenna. I doubt Saycred even wears it. So who cares? I mean Honestly. It's a game. I fail to see why SO many people seem to care about it. My vote is to stop throwing Saycreds name around. Let this guy be. I'm tired of seeing posts about how its unfair that he gets all of this. get over it.

chate97
07-23-2012, 12:04 PM
listen no is only the antena ..... u must he have 3 elite items and if he sell are rich
and this elite weapons he get free no get ¬¬ really u think this is justice?

Artemis
07-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Wait wait someone fill me in? Whats with this Saycred guy?

StompArtist
07-23-2012, 12:30 PM
The trick is to never use mana shield.

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Wait wait someone fill me in? Whats with this Saycred guy?
Since he had done so much for the community devs gave him an elite weapon as a reward. That is it.

StompArtist
07-23-2012, 01:22 PM
And that is an issue because??? Good for him, I say.

slaveleia
07-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Too much drama...on the forums! Can I get some Saycred V.I.P. treatment & get a Mantle of Humania Volcanut? that's not too much to ask right? I'm a big spending customer, & I wouldn't mind receiving some extra special treatment. (Vampinoy...I know what your gonna say...let it go..you let it go..u want what u want, I want what I want.)

If you can make it happen for me StS, I would be overjoyed for a while anyway...my X-mas gift?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Too much drama...on the forums! Can I get some Saycred V.I.P. treatment & get a Mantle of Humania Volcanut? that's not too much to ask right? I'm a big spending customer, & I wouldn't mind receiving some extra special treatment. (Vampinoy...I know what your gonna say...let it go..you let it go..u want what u want, I want what I want.)

If you can make it happen for me StS, I would be overjoyed for a while anyway...my X-mas gift?

LOL :P You're good :P You pick up fast, I give that to you.

GoodSyntax
07-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Why so much flaming for what amounts to STS creating these super elite weapons and trying a semi-controlled demonstration with players that they know and can trust?

Honestly, all of us has been complaining about it's too easy, the weapons are so nerfed, the map is easy, bosses are easy, we need quest items, we need elite items, crafting, etc., etc. So when STS delivers on almost everything that everyone has asked for, all we can do is bitch and moan about it?

Seriously, it's not like Wounded gets to keep the elite items, he is testing it...it will be removed soon. And I don't know what Saycred did to get the antennas, but is it really such a big deal that we should collectively nerd rage over it?

It's a game after all, so just enjoy it and give kudos to the devs who are listening to our criticisms. Don't angst over every detail because you don't feel special enough, or that you were somehow slighted or left out...

Samhayne
07-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Hey guys,

6 weapons were out on loan over the weekend to gather feedback. All 6 have been returned. We want to ensure that when the Elites drop legit style that they rock. This was part of that effort. Further discussion about this issue can be found in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?63968-Developer-statement-regarding-Elite-weapons