PDA

View Full Version : Legends icon

Late
07-22-2012, 09:08 PM
So on my iPad the legends-pocket legends and dark legends have a face. Dark is a male vampire and pocket is a Mage what about star legends it's the symbol or whatever u call it(circle with the letters sl in it) so will sl get a face?

Phoenixking
07-22-2012, 09:31 PM
So on my iPad the legends-pocket legends and dark legends have a face. Dark is a male vampire and pocket is a Mage what about star legends it's the symbol or whatever u call it(circle with the letters sl in it) so will sl get a face?
The next client I'm pretty sure of it

Deathpunch
07-23-2012, 01:27 AM
I hope not, I like the icon as it is. I wish that the DL icon hadn't been changed. The original SL icon had a female op face on it though.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Skeletonlord
07-23-2012, 01:53 AM

Possibly with a new client. Not sure when that will happen. If you do not have the new icon when you updated, all you need to do is restart your device. I had to do this because I could not see the icon. I restarted and I got the icon. Maybe a glitch with Apple?

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 11:47 AM
My phone has been broken for a bit, they brought the elf face back? :D Sweet, just like old times.

bronislav84
07-23-2012, 11:50 AM
I hope not, I like the icon as it is. I wish that the DL icon hadn't been changed. The original SL icon had a female op face on it though.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7I agree dude. I miss that face and hope it comes back. PL went back to it's roots with a Mage face and I hope they do the same for SL. I also hate they changed the DL icon.

Deathpunch
07-23-2012, 03:45 PM
I agree dude. I miss that face and hope it comes back. PL went back to it's roots with a Mage face and I hope they do the same for SL. I also hate they changed the DL icon.

Lol, I think you misunderstood me. I do not want the face back on the SL icon. I think the faces look derpy.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.