PDA

View Full Version : Make Voodoo Wand a set...

WoundedEagle
07-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Why don't the following items make a set?

-Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm
-Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin
-Zombie's Voodoo Master Robe
-Copperhead's Voodoo Doll

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/Pocket%20Legends/494bae26.jpg

Can I please see some sparkles.

-WE

Phoenixking
07-22-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm guessing it has to be all mamboza voodoo

WoundedEagle
07-22-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm guessing it has to be all mamboza voodoo

But these make a set:

-Copperhead's Voodoo Master Staff

Maybe it's only Master gear?

Whirlzap
07-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Maybe because staff was favored more.

Is there a reason why only Enchanted Staff Set gets the extra crafted bonus and not the Enchanted Wand Set?
Is there a reason why Cyber and Mystery quests gave only complete Staff Sets and incomplete Wand Parts?
Is there a reason why Wand Set doesn't have the luxury?
Maybe because it'll be OP with that extra bonus.
Like mages are right now ._.

KingFu
07-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Making voodoo mages stronger....nty. Even though I never 35 PvP because of all the egotistical noobs, it's one of the few fairly balanced PvP levels left in this game.

xbabybugszx
07-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Making voodoo mages stronger....nty. Even though I never 35 PvP because of all the egotistical noobs, it's one of the few fairly balanced PvP levels left in this game.

I agree that lvl35 pvp is fairly balanced, which is why its one of the most over populated range zone... lvl30-35 to be exact :)

WoundedEagle
07-23-2012, 06:41 AM
I can't say that I completely agree L35 PvP is balanced already. Wouldn't adding a wand set still make it fair to everyone?

Renovate
07-23-2012, 06:53 AM
I can't say that I completely agree L35 PvP is balanced already. Wouldn't adding a wand set still make it fair to everyone?

Fair?! Not to sound like a flamebaiter or offend you but, mages are already a little bit overpowered now. When bears beckon they use flame to push them away and when bears hell scream they heal. When birds root they heal and when birds do their combos they mana shield.. It's a little bit annoying sometimes, and please don't misinterpret my words. I'm not saying that mages own every single bear or birds, there are those who i respect who can play really well with birds and bears.

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 07:26 AM
This thread is going off-topic I see :D

GELLIO77
07-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Why don't the following items make a set?

-Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin
-Copperhead's Voodoo Doll

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/Pocket%20Legends/494bae26.jpg

Can I please see some sparkles.

-WE

First: voodooo mages already destroy as it is
second: thats like bears and birds asking for a set with a 2h in it cos thats mainly their weapons of choice. (mages like wands and other two like 2h's, hence why they made sets that dont appeal to the class
third: you already get sparkles from the wand and doll.

however...

i do believe that mages and birds both need commonly used sets as only bears have a set that is worth using in pvp atm.

Chickenrunnn
07-26-2012, 07:11 PM
I agree with wound..

There should be a glowing, just to say it is a set, even if there isn't stats added = no bonus set :)
Just for making it more "logical" ^^'
Cya :)

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 07:25 PM
I agree with wound..

There should be a glowing, just to say it is a set, even if there isn't stats added = no bonus set :)
Just for making it more "logical" ^^'
Cya :)I think low levels should have sets, I'd like a mynas set, and level 30-10 should have sets and new pinks it would be cool >_>

WoundedEagle
07-26-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm just saying it should have Sparkles at least since it's all 'Voodoo' items. I see now that only Voodoo Master items make a set.

What I meant by making it fair to everyone is that everyone could still buy the set. And if you are doing L35 PvP with a bear or bird, you are already going to lose.

And also, you are talking about skills, not stats.

Paar
07-26-2012, 11:14 PM
My Voodoo Bear Pwns. :)