PDA

View Full Version : Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Pages : [1] 2

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Hi Forums,

Before any of you react, I like to point out that I've been very constructive about the entire issue, I was dragged down by flamebaiters that's the reason why a related thread has been put down. I will make this thread, because I feel, the issue is a concern of the entire community not just the few...we got word that Technoemail will be going out to explain everything come Monday. That's awesome, that's what we want, I never intended to flame, and so, I will leave you with the "root" of all my long winded posts, these are my theoretical questions that I hope be answered by Technoemail, I've always had an open mind, I just want to hear it from the devs themselves:

I was just wondering, what is the point of making it a "secret" if it were for advertising purposes? If it were a secret, was the entire plan was to make players believe that there are actually more players who has them when it's not the case...was that the ad they were trying to promote, because we all know about the elite items (unless you can't read the patch updates)? Please tell me, what good does it do aside from confusing the community and giving them false hopes of higher drop rates? Nobody knows these were "given" so most players will assume these are looted, thereby, making them more excited to farm, thereby, provoking them to spend more platinum which they wouldn't do had they been aware of the "actual" and "legitimate" drops (which was just 1 drop in the entire Alterra world at the time this issue exploded...I believe it's still 1 as of this post correct me if I'm wrong) :P

Why didn't they just declare that Saycred did this and that and therefore earns whatever, I've never seen a game give recognition on someone's contribution and keep it a secret (until now)...that will then make it a paradox...a secret recognition :P. So...can we all assume that this is "normal" practice for STS? They give "secret" stuff?...was this the first time or was this the first time it got "exposed" for everyone to see? :P

This single event gives every player the presumption that another player's "awesome" item is just a gift, who are we to say otherwise? we now have to take photos of every drop we get just to prove it was a legit drop. Do you see the ripple effect? :P (unless that's also part of the advertisement, it's not making sense as far as advertising).

It was only when someone saw Saycred wearing the Elite Items that they were forced to speak of this as advertisement, etc.? I don't recall reading anything that says Saycred wanted the info out...Did they go out and tell everyone, hey, let's all give Saycred applause, no, the forums had to force the issue first, was that part of the advertisement too? Did they plan that a lot of people gets upset first and let those players try to force the issue out before they declare it's an advertisement? wow what a breakthrough advertisement, not even Steve Jobs (RIP) can do that...you need to have ability to look into the future to know people will find your "secret"...oh wait, maybe...the person who discovered the "secret" was part of the act?...wow it's just getting more brilliant by the second. :P Sarcasm aside, if that were the case, then this is really a genius ad scheme, because it worked, everyone's talking about it now, but was it really the intention? upset us first, then divulge info later on? Does the end justify the means? :P

I find it amusing how people are "easily" buying into this advertisement without even dissecting the events that led up to this "predicament", and my opinion is not fueled by jealousy, If this was something like the other previous personalized recognitions (i.e. Buwanda) in the past (that were clear and proper, no ambiguities, etc.), then yes I'd be jealous, but I wouldn't want to be the center of a controversy like this, no sir, you can have it all.

It doesn't make sense, you have three guys (players) designing the "weapons" and got recognized by the forums, had their names imprinted on the weapons, and Saycred's contribution is a secret? (scratches head) major plothole? I also remember Cinco mentioning he doesn't want players to grieve in response to why there's no breakable items in the game...and this secret is obviously causing more than that (plothole again?). You have a staff named after a player (Buwanda) but Saycred has to be a secret? I don't think anyone would mind the elite Staff be named after Saycred if he really did contribute, that's better than this 007-esque method. It's just filled with plotholes...it doesn't hold water. I'm looking forward to Technoemail's official statement, as what Saycred told me in-game.

I personally like to be proven wrong. I am also a player, why would I want to do harm to a community I'm part with? But that also doesn't mean I will not be critical. It's a love-hate relationship, mostly love.

PS: Either that^ or this is just real bad advertisement scheme unless the intention was to promote flaming and hatefest :P

PSS: Make it constructive please, nobody is here to argue, we all want answers don't we?

HunterSLAYER
07-22-2012, 09:47 PM
The best solution is....just wait for technomail to announce it here.

:)

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:48 PM
The best solution is....just wait for technomail to announce it here.

:)

Yesssir, that is the purpose of this thread.

Shiloo
07-22-2012, 09:59 PM
I did not read your entire post. Don't need to! Grow up, get over it and move on.

Energizeric
07-22-2012, 09:59 PM

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:05 PM
I'll purposely ignore posts that will be non-constructive because I have the ability to control myself, the intention is to save this thread from being locked. If it makes you feel good to troll and flame, then by all means. I hope they just delete your posts and save this thread because this thread's message is constructive. I didn't think I was that important to start with. :P Keep it clean.

Appleisaac
07-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Your whole little thingy there is based on assumption... I suppose there is no way to prove you wrong, but I don't see a way to prove you right either.
I will say this, however:
There has never been an item like this in the history of the game. These items have crazy rareity, and they can only be obtained through a team of 71s. Dont you think it makes sence to flash around the product for a little bit so people know what its like?
Your whole argument is based on theory, but I suppose you could say mine is too.

Please tell me you consider this constructive, not trollolololing or flaming.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Your whole little thingy there is based on assumption... I suppose there is no way to prove you wrong, but I don't see a way to prove you right either.
I will say this, however:
There has never been an item like this in the history of the game. These items have crazy rareity, and they can only be obtained through a team of 71s. Dont you think it makes sence to flash around the product for a little bit so people know what its like?
Your whole argument is based on theory, but I suppose you could say mine is too.

It is based on theory...that's why it demands answers to solidify it...I never claimed these as facts. But thank you for being more constructive this time :P

TANKKAAR
07-22-2012, 10:10 PM
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/dead-horses.jpg

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Again, for those who WANT ANSWERS, stand fast, don't let flamebaiters get to you. Let them talk, let them tire, and let this thread survive, until we get our most awaited response from Technoemail. :P

Paar
07-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Vamp, This doesn't even have to do with you or anyone else for that matter besides the Devs, and the players who recieved the gifts, and most "Importantly" Saycred.. Only you would drag this crap on. Like Energizeric and Tankaar very Humorously put in a picture. Stop beating the damn horse.

RedRyder
07-22-2012, 10:21 PM
I'll purposely ignore posts that will be non-constructive because I have the ability to control myself, the intention is to save this thread from being locked. If it makes you feel good to troll and flame, then by all means. I hope they just delete your posts and save this thread because this thread's message is constructive. I didn't think I was that important to start with. :P Keep it clean.

A duplicate thread will get locked, no matter how flame free it is, especially considering that this is the 3-5th thread on this subject.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:22 PM
If it were a dead horse, then why did Technoemail through Woundedeagle said she would explain everything come Monday? unless that was a lie? I don't think Woundedeagle will lie about something like that. Even the dev considers this issue "live". Please, if you don't have anything nice to say, try to control your rage. I'm genuinely asking you to lay off my thread, it has a good purpose in it.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:23 PM
A duplicate thread will get locked, no matter how flame free it is, especially considering that this is the 3-5th thread on this subject.

Then I'll patiently wait 'til they all get locked, so I can make just one or they get merged. I've no problems with that.

Paar
07-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Yes, You caught me. I'm filled with Rage! Omg! I could explode with rage! >.< Gimme a Bat boys! I'm about to smack a horse!

In the good words of DeathPunch.

---------------------
This Post should most likely be read with a SARCASTIC Tone.

WoundedEagle
07-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Please leave the subject alone. You are basically asking to get flamed. This was all discussed in the last thread; the one that's locked. You've gotten your point across, now leave the subject alone. Not to be completely rude, but you've gone from just vampinoy - to vamp-annoy. Techno will make her OWN thread when she gets on forums tomorrow - let us remember STS doesn't work on weekends. Thanks.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Yes, You caught me. I'm filled with Rage! Omg! I could explode with rage! >.< Gimme a Bat boys! I'm about to smack a horse!

---------------------

There you go again...you just love to flame me do you? :P Don't worry, I'll return you the favor once this is all over :P Please, let cooler heads prevail, you don't even have to post in this thread. Just let this stay until Monday, savvy?

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Please leave the subject alone. You are basically asking to get flamed. This was all discussed in the last thread; the one that's locked. You've gotten your point across, now leave the subject alone. Not to be completely rude, but you've gone from just vampinoy - to vamp-annoy. Techno will make her OWN thread when she gets on forums tomorrow - let us remember STS doesn't work on weekends. Thanks.

It's you who's not leaving me alone...leave this thread alone, and I will stop talking, savvy? Why you so threatened by this single thread? Anyway, please, let cooler heads prevail.

RedRyder
07-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Then I'll patiently wait 'til they all get locked, so I can make just one.

My goodness you're stubborn. You know it's against the rules, but you insist on making another thread because you obviously feel like you're better than everyone else so the rules don't apply to you. I don't care how much money you contribute to STS, just because you made the thread doesn't make it anymore useful than the other ones.

Waste of space is all this thread is.

WoundedEagle
07-22-2012, 10:31 PM
It's you who's not leaving me alone...leave this thread alone, and I will stop talking, savvy? Why you so threatened by this single thread? Anyway, please, let cooler heads prevail.

Completely unexpected response. You are confused. I barely barked at you in the previous thread because other people were doing it already. You just need to cut it out. There has already been 3-5 threads basically discussing this same subject.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:33 PM
My goodness you're stubborn. You know it's against the rules, but you insist on making another thread because you obviously feel like you're better than everyone else so the rules don't apply to you. I don't care how much money you contribute to STS, just because you made the thread doesn't make it anymore useful than the other ones.

You're policing, I know the rules too. Why would you care how much money I contribute? Where did that even come from. You know what, you can simply ignore me you know?...the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us.

Paar
07-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Flaming is a Passion of mine, as is Trolling. <3

U Jelly Bro? :O

Suentous PO
07-22-2012, 10:35 PM
We already know nearly every detail. Even the "why the secrecy" to quote Sam "because secrets are fun". I agree with him, "we" can be pretty entertaining at best, and well not so mature other times. You should know they don't jump when we demand.
Sometimes not releasing ALL details causes us to make hypothesis, test them, problem solve mechanics ect. This is how we react well to unknowns, working together ect. The first thread saw folks going so far as to make fake accounts to troll someone we could have said grats to and still gotten an answer , maybe mon.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Completely unexpected response. You are confused. I barely barked at you in the previous thread because other people were doing it already. You just need to cut it out. There has already been 3-5 threads basically discussing this same subject.

Pardon me for that uncalled for response Woundedeagle, I'm using a phone, I think I scrolled too fast and thought I saw "Paar" with your comment, that was meant for Paar sorry about that. I even want to thank you for telling us that Technoemail will release an official statement. Again, apologies, I think I need a phone with bigger screen.

Appleisaac
07-22-2012, 10:37 PM
the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us.

...no...

Paar
07-22-2012, 10:38 PM

You're policing, I know the rules too. Why would you care how much money I contribute? Where did that even come from. You know what, you can simply ignore me you know?... the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us .

It's a game Vamp. Get over yourself. Focus on real life instead of pixel items being handed out to people who aren't you.

WoundedEagle
07-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Pardon me for that uncalled for response Woundedeagle, I'm using a phone, I think I scrolled too fast and thought I saw "Paar" with your comment, that was meant for Paar sorry about that. I even want to thank you for telling us that Technoemail will release an official statement. Again, apologies, I think I need a phone with bigger screen.

No worries Vamp.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:40 PM
It's a game Vamp. Get over yourself. Focus on real life instead of pixel items being handed out to people who aren't you.

How do you know I can't make money while making this thread? How do you know this foruming is not a "game" to me? It's my exercise for the brain, you should try it, It's easy you know...I'm actually typing in three different forums now...but I have the worst rep here now lmao...so...more challenging I guess. It's exercise fingers and multi tasking.

Paar
07-22-2012, 10:43 PM
That paragraph had nothing to do with my sentence. I don't care if you make money or not or how many forums your typing in. From this expierence, your probally flaming those forums too. What I'm going to ask is simple. Why do you care so much for a Pixelated item?

McBain
07-22-2012, 10:47 PM
This thread is a....

NotYoCookiez
07-22-2012, 10:48 PM
I just wasted my time reading through some of this whole agreement on this thread and many others. Thank FULLLLLLLLLLLY I didn't bother to read them all.

With that said, I don't know facts but I do know all this time wasting complaining and trying to get an answer won't solve anything and will just build more to this problem. It's simple, you have a question? Pm a dev! Why make a thread especially when there are many others. You are wasting time and filling the forums with junk :/

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:48 PM
That paragraph had nothing to do with my sentence. I don't care if you make money or not or how many forums your typing in. From this expierence, your probally flaming those forums too. What I'm going to ask is simple. Why do you care so much for a Pixelated item?

Because it's the subject of my interest, it makes me think...do I care that much? I never said that :P It's just eating up around 5% of my attention now...I can tl you dat :P

demoncrate
07-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Devs gave away items to prized members of the community. BIG WHOOOP!!!!!
What is the problem here. It doesn't effect your gameplay. Devs thought the person deserved it and they received the reward.

Making an issue out of this is so insanely stupid that it is truly incomprehensible.
Please for the love of all that is good in this world, STOP this idiotic thread right here.

Suentous PO
07-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Ok I tried logic and was ignored, a sure sign I'm prolly right. Now it's time to have fun

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_cf495f02.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=cf495f02.jpg)

RedRyder
07-22-2012, 10:56 PM
You're policing, I know the rules too. Why would you care how much money I contribute? Where did that even come from. You know what, you can simply ignore me you know?...the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us.

How many threads have you made gloating about your wealth? It made it seem like you felt bigger than anyone else just because of it. Knowing the rules and still breaking them, kinda makes you look like an.... I can't say, right? Just stop man. The subject was closed down but you just had the need to bring it up again.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:56 PM
What is the problem here. It doesn't effect your gameplay. Devs thought the person deserved it and they received the reward.

Making an issue out of this is so insanely stupid that it is truly incomprehensible.
Please for the love of all that is good in this world, STOP this idiotic thread right here.

Certainly that good doesn't include you :P If it were that idiotic and stupid, then that makes you what for reacting to it?...a genius? C'mon...bring your rage elsewhere, this thread is intended for STS and the rest of the community who are more "open-minded".

FluffNStuff
07-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Please explain the cinco comment on the breakable items. I must have missed it, and I try not to miss Cinco comments.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:58 PM
How many threads have you made gloating about your wealth? It made it seem like you felt bigger than anyone else just because of it. Knowing the rules and still breaking them, kinda makes you look like an.... I can't say, right? Just stop man. The subject was closed down but you just had the need to bring it up again.

Well there's some truth to that, why, will you think you're smaller than someone if you have more money? :P Anyway, I'm not here to argue with you. If you have problems with this thread, being a veteran, you know the remedy...and it's not policing.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Please explain the cinco comment on the breakable items. I must have missed it, and I try not to miss Cinco comments.

I forget...that was a long time ago...I was the one who inquired on it...and someone told me that Cinco said it...don't worry...once this is all over...I'll look for it.

FluffNStuff
07-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Please do not drag Cinco into this mess with out a reference.

BTW, what if I told you there is for sure that your initial suspicions are correct, what would it change?

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:05 PM
We already know nearly every detail. Even the "why the secrecy" to quote Sam "because secrets are fun". I agree with him, "we" can be pretty entertaining at best, and well not so mature other times. You should know they don't jump when we demand.
Sometimes not releasing ALL details causes us to make hypothesis, test them, problem solve mechanics ect. This is how we react well to unknowns, working together ect. The first thread saw folks going so far as to make fake accounts to troll someone we could have said grats to and still gotten an answer , maybe mon.

Sorry I overlooked your post. Here's my reply:
But Technoemail will tell the details according to key players. That's the purpose of this thread. To keep it fresh, and for forum lurkers to see the "other" side, so when the answer comes (from Techno), everything is still fresh. The problem here is, people are too lazy to use their heads to analyze the situation...they just want to be fed...nothing wrong with that...I guess, I'm the only one here so far who likes to do some cerebral activity :P

Suentous PO
07-22-2012, 11:11 PM
The problem here is, people are too lazy to use their heads to analyze the situation...they just want to be fed...nothing wrong with that...I guess, I'm the only one here so far who likes to do some cerebral activity :P

"they" don't wan to be fed. You do. You made this thread instead of waiting, what 12 hrs or so.

RedRyder
07-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Let the policing bs go. It doesn't matter if I'm a forum vet, it's the fact that the topic has been beaten to death, the other threads locked, yet you felt the need to make another thread with techno saying shell put this mess to rest. It wasn't needed. All you're doing now is causing problems and annoying very one that just wanted the topic to die. But nope, it's okay because you made the thread. That makes it ok. Walls of text make any issue better.

I salute you for your awesome contribution. Please grace us with more.

Whirlzap
07-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Yo guys,
Completely new thread.
The topic is no longer zzzzflamezzzz.
Topic is now what his/her OP said.
Vamp wants a say from the Devs.
Let's let him/her get what she/he wants and then see what happens.

FluffNStuff
07-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Let the policing bs go. It doesn't matter if I'm a forum vet, it's the fact that the topic has been beaten to death, the other threads locked, yet you felt the need to make another thread with techno saying shell put this mess to rest. It wasn't needed. All you're doing now is causing problems and annoying very one that just wanted the topic to die. But nope, it's okay because you made the thread. That makes it ok. Walls of text make any issue better.

Don't get to worked up red, vampinoy is actually part of it. I know I should not say anything yet, as this is STS's first attempt at viral marketing, but vampinoy and Techno will make a joint statement tomorrow. Sorry vamp, you may continue your act.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Please do not drag Cinco into this mess with out a reference.

BTW, what if I told you there is for sure that your initial suspicions are correct, what would it change?

There you go. The poster is one of the most respected player but he's not around anymore. If I were correct? Nothing...I don't own the game...do we always have to change everything when we speak our minds? :P Sometimes listening is good enough.

RedRyder
07-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Sorry I overlooked your post. Here's my reply:
But Technoemail will tell the details according to key players. That's the purpose of this thread. To keep it fresh, and for forum lurkers to see the "other" side, so when the answer comes (from Techno), everything is still fresh. The problem here is, people are too lazy to use their heads to analyze the situation...they just want to be fed...nothing wrong with that...I guess, I'm the only one here so far who likes to do some cerebral activity :P

Oh my, you make so much sense! Who's to think that in technos response, it would not include any of the details the arose the issue at hand. Who's to think that techno wouldn't have just offered a simple "I'm sorry!" without giving a reason to her explanation. Oh but wait, wouldn't an explanation require her to include what she's explaining? Isnt that what explaining is? Making
An issue clear by offering relevant facts and information? Isn't the cause of this issue relevant?

Thank you for reinforcing my argument. Useless thread is useless. With that, I call upon my magical pheonix-liger tribrid and take flight towards the waters of lake Minnetonka to purify myself, for this thread has brought forth some naughty behavior.

Suentous PO
07-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Right.
Ima go roll in the grass.
Cheers

Whirlzap
07-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Yo guys,
Completely new thread.
The topic is no longer zzzzflamezzzz.
Topic is now what his/her OP said.
Vamp wants a say from the Devs.
Let's let him/her get what she/he wants and then see what happens.

Wee bumping this.

/cast Sleep spell on everyone

Suentous PO
07-22-2012, 11:24 PM
I was agreeing with you, Whirlz.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:25 PM

What about the other people who doesn't want the thread to die? As I see it, it's the same people flaming me, except you, you're "new". Beat to death? Really?...all I see are haters raging uprovoked...I'm not even calling your "hates"...I just tell you to bring them somewhere else. Why can't you just wait for Technoemail's response, I will shutup after that you know :P

PS: Let Policing bs go? Then you'll lecture me about rules? :P

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Oh my, you make so much sense! Who's to think that in technos response, it would not include any of the details the arose the issue at hand. Who's to think that techno wouldn't have just offered a simple "I'm sorry!" without giving a reason to her explanation. Oh but wait, wouldn't an explanation require her to include what she's explaining? Isnt that what explaining is? Making
An issue clear by offering relevant facts and information? Isn't the cause of this issue relevant?

Thank you for reinforcing my argument. Useless thread is useless. With that, I call upon my magical pheonix-liger tribrid and take flight towards the waters of lake Minnetonka to purify myself, for this thread has brought forth some naughty behavior.

Good, I was starting to wonder who summoned you to begin with :P

RedRyder
07-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Good, I was starting to wonder who summoned you to begin with :P

Your annoying logic summoned me. Thanks for interrupting my meditation. I request that you not call on me again, as I've already shattered your argument for this threads existence.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:30 PM
"they" don't wan to be fed. You do. You made this thread instead of waiting, what 12 hrs or so.

Really?...What will Technoemail even say if there's no questions being asked? I'm the questions (figuratively, of course everyone else who asks)...:P What, you expect Technoemail to explain things that people don't even ask? :P You need questions first before answers...were you taught that answers came out of nowhere? :P

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:30 PM
your annoying logic summoned me. Thanks for interrupting my meditation. I request that you not call on me again, as i've already shattered your argument for this threads existence.

lol :p

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Wee bumping this.

/cast Sleep spell on everyone

Best post so far...unexpectedly :P

FluffNStuff
07-22-2012, 11:32 PM
There are strange things done in the midnight sun
By the men who moil for gold;
The Arctic trails have their secret tales
That would make your blood run cold;
The Northern Lights have seen queer sights,
But the queerest they ever did see
Was that night on the marge of Lake Lebarge
I cremated Sam McGee.

Now Sam McGee was from Tennessee, where the cotton blooms and blows.
Why he left his home in the South to roam ‘round the Pole, God only knows.
He was always cold, but the land of gold seemed to hold him like a spell;
Though he’d often say in his homely way that “he’d sooner live in hell.”

On a Christmas Day we were mushing our way over the Dawson trail.
Talk of your cold! through the parka’s fold it stabbed like a driven nail.
If our eyes we’d close, then the lashes froze till sometimes we couldn’t see;
It wasn’t much fun, but the only one to whimper was Sam McGee.

And that very night, as we lay packed tight in our robes beneath the snow,
And the dogs were fed, and the stars o’erhead were dancing heel and toe,
He turned to me, and “Cap,” says he, “I’ll cash in this trip, I guess;
And if I do, I’m asking that you won’t refuse my last request.”

Well, he seemed so low that I couldn’t say no; then he says with a sort of moan:
“It’s the cursed cold, and it’s got right hold till I’m chilled clean through to the bone.
Yet ‘taint being dead—it’s my awful dread of the icy grave that pains;
So I want you to swear that, foul or fair, you’ll cremate my last remains.”

A pal’s last need is a thing to heed, so I swore I would not fail;
And we started on at the streak of dawn; but God! he looked ghastly pale.
He crouched on the sleigh, and he raved all day of his home in Tennessee;
And before nightfall a corpse was all that was left of Sam McGee.

There wasn’t a breath in that land of death, and I hurried, horror-driven,
With a corpse half hid that I couldn’t get rid, because of a promise given;
It was lashed to the sleigh, and it seemed to say: “You may tax your brawn and brains,
But you promised true, and it’s up to you to cremate those last remains.”

Now a promise made is a debt unpaid, and the trail has its own stern code.
In the days to come, though my lips were dumb, in my heart how I cursed that load.
In the long, long night, by the lone firelight, while the huskies, round in a ring,
Howled out their woes to the homeless snows—O God! how I loathed the thing.

And every day that quiet clay seemed to heavy and heavier grow;
And on I went, though the dogs were spent and the grub was getting low;
The trail was bad, and I felt half mad, but I swore I would not give in;
And I’d often sing to the hateful thing, and it hearkened with a grin.

Till I came to the marge of Lake Lebarge, and a derelict there lay;
It was jammed in the ice, but I saw in a trice it was called the “Alice May.”
And I looked at it, and I thought a bit, and I looked at my frozen chum;
Then “Here,” said I, with a sudden cry, “is my cre-ma-tor-eum.”

Some planks I tore from the cabin floor, and I lit the boiler fire;
Some coal I found that was lying around, and I heaped the fuel higher;
The flames just soared and the furnace roared—such a blaze you seldom see;
Then I burrowed a hole in the glowing coal, and I stuffed in Sam McGee.

Then I made a hike, for I didn’t like to hear him sizzle so;
And the heavens scowled, and the huskies howled, and the wind began to blow.
It was icy cold, but the hot sweat rolled down my cheeks, and I don’t know why;
And the greasy smoke in an inky cloak went streaking down the sky.

I do not know how long in the snow I wrestled with grisly fear;
But the stars came out and they danced about ere again I ventured near;
I was sick with dread, but I bravely said: “I’ll just take a peep inside.
I guess he’s cooked, and it’s time I looked;” . . . then the door I opened wide.

And there sat Sam, looking cool and calm, in the heart of the furnace roar;
And he wore a smile you could see a mile, and he said: “Please close that door.
It’s fine in here, but I greatly fear you’ll let in the cold and storm—
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee, it’s the first time I’ve been warm.”

I cremated Sam McGee.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:35 PM
I cremated Sam McGee.

Well, he seemed so low that I couldn’t say no; then he says with a sort of moan:
“It’s the cursed cold, and it’s got right hold till I’m chilled clean through to the bone.

It was lashed to the sleigh, and it seemed to say: “You may tax your brawn and brains,

In the days to come, though my lips were dumb, in my heart how I cursed that load.
In the long, long night, by the lone firelight, while the huskies, round in a ring,

I guess he’s cooked, and it’s time I looked;” . . . then the door I opened wide.

I cremated Sam McGee.

We need more of these, so that anger can be channeled :P Just one more day :P Distract them for me :P Thanks.

Piosidon
07-22-2012, 11:37 PM
I cremated Sam McGee.

I cremated Sam McGee.

Nice poem

Yich
07-23-2012, 12:02 AM
How do you know I can't make money while making this thread? How do you know this foruming is not a "game" to me? It's my exercise for the brain, you should try it, It's easy you know...I'm actually typing in three different forums now...but I have the worst rep here now lmao...so...more challenging I guess. It's exercise fingers and multi tasking.

Let's get this straight. I have the worst rep around here. Got it? KTHXBAI.

INB4LOCK

Patience is the key vamp. Just wait for more details and curse the PL gods you weren't chosen for these magnificent items. Hey, at least you aren't banned.

Suentous PO
07-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Whatever will be said will be said, regardless of this thread.
Ohh lookie, some grass...

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Let's get this straight. I have the worst rep around here. Got it? KTHXBAI.

INB4LOCK

Patience is the key vamp. Just wait for more details and curse the PL gods you weren't chosen for these magnificent items. Hey, at least you aren't banned.

What I meant was I have worst rep here out of the three forums I was typing on a while ago...but the throne is all yours :P Why would I get banned? I was just responding to flamers...and my original post doesn't have an iota of flamebait in it...it's just a bunch of angry men going bananas on me...all I did was sound smarter than them..:P That's the original plan...wait it out..:P

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Techno gave me my own special background in star legends. You jelly?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:39 AM

I would have.....if you didn't start this thread, why? Can't afford $500? awww.. :P Guess what, I have several of those characters you were so outraged about. You want one? I'm not using them...and what's funny is I got them in my decoy accounts too :P Jelly of my $$$? :P You did sound so worked up about it, it's ok, IT'S JUST A GAME...how does it feel like to get that "it's just a game" card? :P Awesome right? Hey I just returned the favor...I hope we stop this :P Let's just wait for the dev's statement shall we? :P

PS: Let cooler heads prevails.

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 12:45 AM

I would have.....if you didn't start this thread, why? Can't afford a meager 500 platinum? :P Guess what, I have several of those characters you were so outraged about. Jelly of my $$$? :P You asked for it :P

My "intelligent" friend- you do not want to get into a flame war with me. And you crossed a line talking about money like that- sucks that I don't have rich parents with a credit card, right? -And P.S, I'm sorry I don't have money and don't kiss up to STS enough to get my character boosted.

P.P.S- editing your post to make yourself look like less of a jerk didn't work, considering I quoted the original one. Nice try

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:48 AM
My "intelligent" friend- you do not want to get into a flame war with me. And you crossed a line talking about money like that- sucks that I don't have rich parents with a credit card, right? -And P.S, I'm sorry I don't have money and don't kiss up to STS enough to get my character boosted.

What line? You started it, I was just returning the favor :P Why? Can't handle the heat? :P ...you don't have to be "rich" to have credit card...you just have to be average at least :P Why? Did I hit a nerve? It's you who should not want to start a flame war with me my friend. :P Especially now that I know what bursts your bubble. Just stop it...I'm giving you a chance to walk away...let the thread sleep now. Let's wake it up on Monday :P

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 12:50 AM

What line? You started it :P Why? Can't handle the heat? :P ...you don't have to be rich to have credit card...you just have to be average at least :P Why? Jelly now? I think I hit a nerve? It's you who should not want to start a flame war with me my friend. :P Especially now that I know you're jelly of my $$$ :P. Just stop it...let the thread sleep now. Let's wake it up on Monday :P

Ok :p I guess :p you're :p right:p, we :p should :p do that :p

Deathpunch
07-23-2012, 12:57 AM

---------------------

Yay, I got quoted in a thread about beating dead horses that I hadn't even posted in yet! I r famous! Now, devs, gimme items so that multiple cry threads could be made about me and my items.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Yay, I got quoted in a thread about beating dead horses that I hadn't even posted in yet! I r famous! Now, devs, gimme items so that multiple cry threads could be made about me and my items.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Congratz, Don't worry, I'd be sure to quote you also in a thread about seeking-attention.:P Hey, welcome to my thread by the way :P

Deathpunch
07-23-2012, 01:19 AM
Congratz, Don't worry, I'd be sure to quote you also in a thread about seeking-attention.:P Hey, welcome to my thread by the way :P

Sort of like how you do with your long winded cry threads about how other got stuff you don't? Kettle, meet pot.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 01:27 AM
I would have.....if you didn't start this thread, why? Can't afford $500? awww.. :P Guess what, I have several of those characters you were so outraged about. You want one? I'm not using them...and what's funny is I got them in my decoy accounts too :P Jelly of my $$$? :P You did sound so worked up about it, it's ok, IT'S JUST A GAME...how does it feel like to get that "it's just a game" card? :P Awesome right? Hey I just returned the favor...I hope we stop this :P Let's just wait for the dev's statement shall we? :P

Too far. Never taunt someone because theyre in a lesser financial situation than you. Youre getting absurd at this point.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Too far. Never taunt someone because theyre in a lesser financial situation than you. Youre getting absurd at this point.

But he can taunt me and troll my thread? What difference does it make? At this point, you're just going to agree with anything that I don't agree with.

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 01:42 AM

But he can taunt me and troll my thread? :P

Yes. This is an online forum for a game. A GAME. Comparing me trolling your thread to you calling me poor is absurd. You just lost any little tiny bit of respect I have for you as a person, and a pocket legends player.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Sort of like how you do with your long winded cry threads about how other got stuff you don't? Kettle, meet pot.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Is that what you think I was doing? :P Shoot. It's more like you coming in a thread and have no idea what's going on? Usually, that gets attention :P Long winded posts usually gets ignored :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:46 AM
Yes. This is an online forum for a game. A GAME. Comparing me trolling your thread to you calling me poor is absurd. You just lost any little tiny bit of respect I have for you as a person, and a pocket legends player.

I didn't call you poor? I just asked if you couldn't afford $500?...I didn't know not affording $500 already makes one poor...you're just putting words in my mouth now :P I lose your respect, I didn't know I had it to begin with?...aww shoot. Oh well. I'm a lonewarrior, I never actually thought I had anyone's respect :P

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 01:49 AM
Lmao. Ok, Sam, can you do your clickity click and lock this thread already please? Thanks

Darkterror
07-23-2012, 01:51 AM
i really do not like when devs cause this kind of stuff. They have done before. The famous 0% drop rate that gets everyone involved into a rage of hysteria and gets everyone spending all their plat for something that will just not drop.
At this point. I feel almost back stabbed. Ripped off. All i say. This kind of events will make your most valuable fans loose faith. And yes we are all human and do mistakes. But.....you.......are...always doing mistakes? every update? TO PLAY with us its not a game. And im pretty sure EVERYONE would like some honesty. Not over this event only. But in the future so you keep your fans happy.

PD: There is other ways to drain peoples platinum. By still showing some respect.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Lmao. Ok, Sam, can you do your clickity click and lock this thread already please? Thanks

Or he removes all your posts :P You don't have a single constructive post in my thread...it's obvious that your intention was simply to offend me (didn't work)...my main post does not violate anything...I can simply re-post it again until it gets burned down by flamerz once more :P I don't have any problems with that? :P You along with other flamerz, are the ones causing problems in my thread. If anything should be removed here, it's your posts (with other flamerz). There are actually some people who might want to say something but afraid people like you will flame them.

Elitephonix
07-23-2012, 01:54 AM
IBL anyone?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:54 AM
i really do not like when devs cause this kind of stuff. They have done before. The famous 0% drop rate that gets everyone involved into a rage of hysteria and gets everyone spending all their plat for something that will just not drop.
At this point. I feel almost back stabbed. Ripped off. All i say. This kind of events will make your most valuable fans loose faith. And yes we are all human and do mistakes. But.....you.......are...always doing mistakes? every update? TO PLAY with us its not a game. And im pretty sure EVERYONE would like some honesty. Not over this event only. But in the future so you keep your fans happy.

PD: There is other ways to drain peoples platinum. By still showing some respect.

THANK YOU for coming :P Let's wait for Technoemail's response comrade :P I know exactly how you feel. I couldn't have said it any better. It's one of my questions, because the drop rate will "look" higher than what it really is, was that part of the ad too? This will encourage people to farm using PLATINUM because they will see these people walking around with them, they will say "Oh, he got it this early, drop rates may not be that bad" but had they been informed that there's only 1 legit drop...the rest of them are just gifts...:P You used the word I never used in all my long posts, HONESTY :P Thank you again sir.

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 02:17 AM
http://youtu.be/_RjMSWhGWak

Isn't my horse amazing? Please don't beat it.

Ps. 20$ on my favorite troll.

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 02:22 AM
http://youtu.be/_RjMSWhGWak

Isn't my horse amazing? Please don't beat it.

Ps. 20$ on my favorite troll.

Who is that? :confusedwink:

But anyway, seriously, this guy is ridiculous. He's that guy who takes the last box of smores pop tarts off the super market shelves...

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Stand fast comrades, don't let flamebaiters get to you, it seems like this forum has been infested by troll virus...sadly, many of them are veterans, and doesn't know how to handle themselves properly :P Keep an open eye, let's be patient. From the start, I've been very civil, the only reason I've been engaging these flamers is so that I can encourage more people to participate and not be intimidated by these flamerz. I think there should be some "control".

PS: Can't mods or devs delete posts that are flamebaits and preserve constructive comments, and issue infractions?...Please assist mods/devs, thank you.

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Stand fast comrades, don't let flamebaiters get to you, it seems like this forum has been infested by troll virus... :P Keep an open eye, let's be patient.

PS: Can't mods or devs delete posts that are flamebaits and preserve constructive comments, and issue infractions?...Please assist mods/devs, thank you.

From what i've seen if they did that it would reduce your post count to like 20. All the people here saying that a dead horse is being beaten, yea they are the ones being constructive. I don't agree with what was done but beating a horse that is thoroughly dead, buried, funeral service had, mourning dealt with, life insurance paid, wife remarried, kids graduated from college, kids having kids, and so on, is almost as constructive as dynamite. We'll see tomorrow if the items are taken away and if they are then can we finally put the bat down?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:35 AM
From what i've seen if they did that it would reduce your post count to like 20. All the people here saying that a dead horse is being beaten, yea they are the ones being constructive. I don't agree with what was done but beating a horse that is thoroughly dead, buried, funeral service had, mourning dealt with, life insurance paid, wife remarried, kids graduated from college, kids having kids, and so on, is almost as constructive as dynamite. We'll see tomorrow if the items are taken away and if they are then can we finally put the bat down?

If you noticed, I haven't pushed the issue in this thread except to deal with all these "beating the horse" post? I haven't spoken of the issue for a while now...and I'm just mostly dealing with flamerz and I'm already just on the "defensive", while everyone's so eager to jump on me. I've said in my first post that I'm simply here to "WAIT", so? Why can't they just leave it alone and wait too? Why is there a need to post all these "trollage"? I've been long gone. You are beating on the WRONG HORSE, I'm just chilling, I no idea where the rage is coming from, I've practically shut up about the issue already...:P Bunch of angry people I guess, can't beat hormones :P I hope these flamers gets some sort of reprimand, this is getting out of hand...there's no control, people can post anything, a veteran blatantly said he doesn't care about "Policing"...I think we need order now :P

PS: So you also don't agree with what was done, that's good to know, good enough for me. :P Thank you.

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 02:41 AM
Alright then, apparently the metaphor escapes you. No, not a flamebait, simply attempting the magic of reason but meh, i'll just sit back again and watch the fireworks.

TANKKAAR
07-23-2012, 02:44 AM
I love how you must always make yourself out to be the martyr, Vamp...lol

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 02:46 AM

I hear martyrs tend to be a bit...shortfused.

Had to, gave me teh lulz.

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Resolved

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:49 AM

Not always, I know when to push or pull the trigger :P I take that as compliment :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:50 AM
I believe this may be fitting.

Actually I can say that to you too :P Want some $500? Come and get it :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:53 AM
I hear martyrs tend to be a bit...shortfused.

Had to, gave me teh lulz.

Oh...I didn't think you'd bite that one...:P easy.

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Resolved

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:57 AM
^^ TBHAFAYDRFWSFRP. You can figure out what that stands for.

I can't...I usually pay someone to do it for me :P Can you? :P

PS: Your sig doesn't fit you well :P Should your sig be read with sarcasm too?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 03:15 AM
Edit: Nvm

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 03:20 AM
Lmao? I never sent that to you. You went on and edited my message. I told you to stop annoying me

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 03:22 AM
Lmao? I never sent that to you. You went on and edited my message. I told you to stop annoying me

Really? :P I hope devs check it now :P Anyway, let's sleep shall we, I'll come back later :D

Mothwing
07-23-2012, 03:26 AM
First it starts with an item. We weren't happy with that, so get another item, oh wait, that ain't enough, we need a set bonus now. What?! No set bonus? Give us MOAR! We want an elite dungeon!

Good. Grief.

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 03:29 AM
Why the need to send this in private? Do you think I'm some punk kid that don't know anything about computers? :P I'm not even using my phone...:P It's a business laptop, unless you're interested in all my long winded BLOGS, food recipe, and maybe some movies like Inception, Dark Knight, etc.? I can send them to you now if you want :P Careful :P

PS: I told you to walk away already right? :P I'm telling it to you again...drop it, let's just wait for the news.

Really? :P I hope devs check it now :P Anyway, let's sleep shall we, I'll come back later :D

Lol just looking at it it's easy to tell you changed it, care to explain the big white bar under the title of the "pm" causing the text to be all tabbed to hell? Lawl, just lawl.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Edit: Nvm

undertheradar
07-23-2012, 03:39 AM
Lmao. I don't even know what to say to this guy anymore :D

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Lmao. I don't even know what to say to this guy anymore :D

I do :D

If that is a pm, where's his sig? ^_^

onemadzhau
07-23-2012, 03:42 AM
Vamp if you want to keep this thread you really need to stop replying to everyone. "Cooler heads prevail"? It doesn't sound like you have one of them right now it seems ad you're trying to have the last word.
Ps I agree on the issue but at some point we have to let it go

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 03:42 AM
I do :D

If that is a pm, where's his sig? ^_^

:P It doesn't matter anymore :P Not in my hands now :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 03:43 AM
Vamp if you want to keep this thread you really need to stop replying to everyone. "Cooler heads prevail"? It doesn't sound like you have one of them right now it seems ad you're trying to have the last word.
Ps I agree on the issue but at some point we have to let it go

I'm glued on my laptop now because I'm working on something...a report...financial...I can't help myself but to take peeks here...maybe later when I'm on my way home :P

PS: Thank you, short but sweet, good enough for me comrade :P

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 03:46 AM
:P It doesn't matter anymore :P Not in my hands now :P

Mhmm, gotcha ^_^

onemadzhau
07-23-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm glued on my laptop now because I'm working on something...a report...financial...I can't help myself but to take peeks here...maybe later when I'm on my way home :P

Ok I see what you're doing here, I don't understand why and not sure if you even know, but let's all relax and get some sleep cause you're only making yourself look bad by doing this. Before you respond with "I don't care how this makes me look :p " I just wanna say its kind of embarrassing

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 04:13 AM
Ok I see what you're doing here, I don't understand why and not sure if you even know, but let's all relax and get some sleep cause you're only making yourself look bad by doing this. Before you respond with "I don't care how this makes me look :p " I just wanna say its kind of embarrassing

I can't sleep because It's just late in the afternoon over here LOL :P Things are slower than usual that's why I can switch between things. I've been relaxed since my first post...:P When you say "I'm making myself look bad", you mean my virtual alter egos in Vampinoy here in the forums and my forskaen mage in Lakandula? :P Aside from the platinum, they have as much intrinsic value as my character in Final Fantasy (Serah FTW!), Modern Warfare, Battlfield, Star Wars Old Rep., Soon Secret World, etc. They are my toys :P I have many toys, always good to have contingency plan :P Let's just say I've been around for quite some time and lived :P I already know what these flamerz will say, they rehash their flamez...history indeed repeats itself. The embarrassment hasn't kicked in...:P Maybe later on :P It helps to not be attached. At first glance, it seems like I'm taking it too seriously but when you think about it more...I'm not...otherwise, I wouldn't be here going against all odds and getting "embarrassed" as you say :P I knew this was going to happen from the start. Right now, the picture of the game is simple for me, there are questions that were posted, there will be answers...that's it, everything else is collateral damage and for fun, it's like CTF, the main goal is the flag, your deaths are just collateral damage, only this is the forums :P Anyway, Let's play the waiting game :P But thanks for expressing that you also agree on the issue.

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 05:44 AM
Hello.

Otukura
07-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Hello.

Hello!

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Hello there^^!

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 08:09 AM
But he can taunt me and troll my thread? What difference does it make? At this point, you're just going to agree with anything that I don't agree with.
I throw a stick at you so you shoot me? Same thing right. Take a step back and realize what your saying to people, over pixels.

Phoenixking
07-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Because it's the subject of my interest, it makes me think...do I care that much? I never said that :P It's just eating up around 5% of my attention now...I can tl you dat :P
Lemme say this :OOOOOOOO
the subject is actually dead, what techno email will say will just finish the whole thing, there is no need to make a thread about it, every other peice that connects to this stupid subject has been gathered except for what tech said, just wait for tech to say something don't go active as its a waste of time, if you want to know more just patiently wait and observe

HunterSLAYER
07-23-2012, 08:16 AM
This thread will soon be closed and all will be revealed. In due time.

Why so impatient?

CrimsonTider
07-23-2012, 08:24 AM
I throw a stick at you so you shoot me? Same thing right. Take a step back and realize what your saying to people, over pixels.

Funny, or ironic, that the teenager understands more than the adult. If all you were truly doing was looming for answers, you would have sent an email to STS (like others do when we have questions/concerns), and patiently waited for their reply. Your determination to make threads and prove your point on other peopke's threads proves your motive. Let it go and wait.

Patience is a virtue.

Phoenixking
07-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Hello there^^!
Hi!

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 08:31 AM
Hey I just met you!

Phoenixking
07-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Hey I just met you!
O_o I hope it isn't the song o_O

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 09:37 AM
The dex cannon has been removed from my inventory.

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 09:39 AM

The Fog is getting thicker!!!

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 09:42 AM

It's not supposed to be the same, why, did you expect me to throw cotton balls instead? The idea is you try to out "gun" whoever is trying to attack you...I was being attacked...I simply defended myself with a bigger gun, that's the weapon I had access to. If someone goes in your house and attacks you, would you still have the exercise discretion? I would shoot a bazooka in your face even you were only carrying a pepper spray because you're invading and attacking my house aka my thread :P I know what I'm saying, it's you who's biased against me obviously. Besides, he's already "over" it, we talked. You're a little late already.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 09:48 AM

Awesome, now where's the explanation? :P The removal was a given already since Woundedeagle broke the news in the "other" thread...the issue was on the receipt and questions behind it. We're patiently waiting :P

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 09:49 AM
It's not supposed to be the same, why, did you expect me to throw cotton balls instead? The idea is you try to out "gun" whoever is trying to attack you...I was being attacked...I simply defended myself with a bigger gun, that's the weapon I had access to. If someone goes in your house and attacks you, would you still have the exercise discretion? I would shoot a bazooka in your face even you were only carrying a pepper spray because you're invading and attacking my house aka my thread :P I know what I'm saying, it's you who's biased against me obviously. Besides, he's already "over" it, we talked. You're a little late already.
I dont really care if im late. Its common morals and seeing someone taunt someone for not having money, anywhere, in a game, in real life, on phone is a sign of low class. Period. You like too assume alot, your so currupt, get over yourself. Just because someone doesnt agree with you they are biased against you? Nah, doesnt work like that... :P

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 09:53 AM

There you go. The poster is one of the most respected player but he's not around anymore. If I were correct? Nothing...I don't own the game...do we always have to change everything when we speak our minds? :P Sometimes listening is good enough.

What is the plot hole here? I remember chatting with Cinco about this a while ago, and don't see any conspiracy / secrecy / confusion so how is it related, or is it just something you have trouble understanding?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Lemme say this :OOOOOOOO
the subject is actually dead, what techno email will say will just finish the whole thing, there is no need to make a thread about it, every other peice that connects to this stupid subject has been gathered except for what tech said, just wait for tech to say something don't go active as its a waste of time, if you want to know more just patiently wait and observe

If you noticed, I've already shut up about the issue ...you and your kind are the ones that keeps on beating on the WRONG HORSE. I'm already gone, I'm not talking already and here you are still combative :P Why so threatened? Did I steal your spotlight? Were you supposed to be the one to do this? :P There is a need to make a thread for it, otherwise, people will not know where Technoemail's explanation came from. Will she be quoting every single question? I doubt it, she will probably address it in general. If you read a book, do you only read the last 10 pages? This is the introduction...the climax is Techno, and the end is reconciliation of the two. Before this post, I'm already quiet...I flattered that even after I'm away...you're still thinking of me :P

PS: How can you call a subject dead when my thread outviews every other active thread in a couple of hours? People are interested in this. They're all watching. You're the one who should lay off and just let it happen :P Again, I'm sorry for taking your spotlight, next time, I'd be sure to ask your permission first.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 09:55 AM
What is the plot hole here? I remember chatting with Cinco about this a while ago, and don't see any conspiracy / secrecy / confusion so how is it related, or is it just something you have trouble understanding?

The plot hole is Cinco's intention was to prevent griefing...this issue behind Elite items is causing more than griefing, and it looks like whatever this is was done intentionally on the part of STS...so it's a conscious move/scheme/marketing/ad that contradicted what Cinco expressed earlier...it brings players to question the very integrity of the game. :P savvy?

Pimpslide
07-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Honestly, I won't flame on Vampinoy (Dogpile much?) because I've been there too...

But really, I'm still not getting how this affects YOU. This is just a random player you do not know getting an item temporarily.
Does this affect you?
Did this make you waste money?
NO! Come on man, think a little straight. (In a totally non flaming way)

-Coming from a Noob..

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 10:01 AM
The plot hole is Cinco's intention was to prevent griefing...this issue behind Elite items is causing more than griefing, and it looks like whatever this is was done intentionally on the part of STS...so it's a conscious move/scheme/marketing/ad that contradicted what Cinco expressed earlier...it brings players to question the very integrity of the game. :P savvy?

Loss and not gaining are different things. If a crafting fails, then you lose all ingredients, including the pink you looted / bought. What exactly did people loose here to cause grief?

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Crymoarplawx.

Pimpslide
07-23-2012, 10:03 AM
PS: How can you call a subject dead when my thread outviews every other active thread in a couple of hours? People are interested in this. They're all watching. You're the one who should lay off and just let it happen :P Again, I'm sorry for taking your spotlight, next time, I'd be sure to ask your permission first.

Sorry, but Whirlzaps Pink List thinger has more views atm.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Loss and not gaining are different things. If a crafting fails, then you lose all ingredients, including the pink you looted / bought. What exactly did people loose here to cause grief?

That's not the point of discussion, losing the item and not knowing the "secret" are simply superficial things, what's more crucial are the emotional impact which is generally negative. In other words, Cinco did not want "negativity". This incident, that is a conscious effort by STS, not only caused negativity...but also, ambiguity...the community is confused...so you have angry players and you also have confused players at the same time, 2 birds in one stone. What a feat. :P They manage to do this in a single update.

DerSchuetze
07-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Not again..

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Sorry, but Whirlzaps Pink List thinger has more views atm.

If the "other" thread was not brought down due to flamebaiters, this issue would have easily reached 7,000 views by now. :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Not again..

I love that film :P But, please avoid trolling :P If you were here earlier, I would easily take your bait, but at this point...we're just waiting comrade :P

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 10:13 AM
If the "other" thread was not brought down due to flamebaiters, this issue would have easily reached 7,000 views by now. :P
More assumptions.

Pimpslide
07-23-2012, 10:13 AM
That's not the point of discussion, losing the item and not knowing the "secret" are simply superficial things, what's more crucial are the emotional impact which is generally negative. In other words, Cinco did not want "negativity". This incident, that is a conscious effort by STS, not only caused negativity...but also, ambiguity...the community is confused...so you have angry players and you also have confused players at the same time, 2 birds in one stone. What a feat. :P They manage to do this in a single update.

Wait, I was reading through the thread, and I came up with a maybe not so good analogy.

Say, I bought a car.
It was a Honda Civic 2005 edition for, lets say, 3000 dollars. (True Story, LOL.)
Then one day, my friend, whose cousins fathers brothers mothers dogs siblings babies owners owns a car dealership selling...FERRARIS.
This...person gives him a FRAGGING FERRARI (Black N Yellow) for free.

Let me ask you a question.
Do you think I should get mad because I spent so much (To me) of my money and then the next day, my friend gets a Ferrari, for free?

--Coming from a "Noob".

Pimpslide
07-23-2012, 10:14 AM
More assumptions.

I don't really see what was wrong with the post you quoted.

-Coming from a "Noob"

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Honestly, I won't flame on Vampinoy (Dogpile much?) because I've been there too...

But really, I'm still not getting how this affects YOU. This is just a random player you do not know getting an item temporarily.
Does this affect you?
Did this make you waste money?
NO! Come on man, think a little straight. (In a totally non flaming way)

-Coming from a Noob..

It doesn't have to affect me :P It didn't make me waste money :P Why? Is that your only prerequisites? For me, it simply an interesting topic :P I made analysis in the past on things that has 0.00000000% relation to me, I guess, I'm just an inquisitive mind :P You should try it, it's fun.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:18 AM
More assumptions.

That "other" thread already had 6,411 views...this one has 1,529...unless you studied a different Math...my figure 7,000 was conservative...:P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:19 AM
I don't really see what was wrong with the post you quoted.

-Coming from a "Noob"

Let him hate, he's my number 2 hater :P Next to someone I prefer not to mention because he might go berserk :P Just let him...

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Wait, I was reading through the thread, and I came up with a maybe not so good analogy.

Say, I bought a car.
It was a Honda Civic 2005 edition for, lets say, 3000 dollars. (True Story, LOL.)
Then one day, my friend, whose cousins fathers brothers mothers dogs siblings babies owners owns a car dealership selling...FERRARIS.
This...person gives him a FRAGGING FERRARI (Black N Yellow) for free.

Let me ask you a question.
Do you think I should get mad because I spent so much (To me) of my money and then the next day, my friend gets a Ferrari, for free?

--Coming from a "Noob".

No...because it came from a different source...your 3000 dollars probably came from your salary hence hardwork...your cousin got it from his father with no sweat. If you got mad, that would mean you're jealous. Let me retell your story:

Let's say you and your identical twin graduated from college
You got a bike
He got a car
Both came from your dad

Answer: "at the very least", that gives you the right to ask questions, why just a bike and he a car? :P That would not mean you're jealous right away. :P Our dad is STS. We're all identical twins. :P That's the difference.

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Let him hate, he's my number 2 hater :P Next to someone I prefer not to mention because he might go berserk :P Just let him...

More assumptions. Whos to say i hate you? Cant handle an argument without believing I hate you? And as you yourself would say, theres no proof so how could we possibly know that it would be above 7000.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:28 AM
More assumptions. Whos to say i hate you? Cant handle an argument without believing I hate you? And as you yourself would say, theres no proof so how could we possibly know that it would be above 7000.

That "other" thread already had 6,411 views...this one has 1,529...unless you studied a different Math...my figure 7,000 was conservative...:P

That was my post earlier, did you miss that? it's not an assumption...the views are already above 7,000...I was being humble when I said just 7,000. I know you hate me :P Why? Do you love me? :P It seems like someone's mad now that his elite item has been taken away, by the way, we're still waiting for the explanation :P

PS: You don't have to be in here...we're all just waiting right? We're all just supposed to keep quiet right? :P

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 10:32 AM
How do you know the people that viewed the other thread would view this. YOU DONT. Considering thats what you have been arguing about lately, not having proof, this is very hypocritical of you.:P
Lets not forget the original concept of the other thread was not this, until you used it as a host like A parsite. seems like someones mad they not got to use the elite item in the first place. :P

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 10:34 AM

You seem to be the only one angry and confused. I get that way when I don't get sleep. Seriously though, promotions are a fact of life, and it happens all the time. Do you think celebrities pay a dime for outfits they where to award shows? Or for the jewelry they where? And yes, Saycred IS a PL celebrity, simply because we made him one. He did what any of us would do, helped a Dev out when asked, which would be an honor. He just happened to be lucky enough to be the one who was asked. Completely random event, but with a hundred pages of a thread devoted to him, the PL community turned him into an unwitting celebrity. Who better to have advertise the weapons then that.

So, I understand why you are angry, but why are you confused?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:37 AM
I dont really care if im late. Its common morals and seeing someone taunt someone for not having money, anywhere, in a game, in real life, on phone is a sign of low class. Period. You like too assume alot, your so currupt, get over yourself. Just because someone doesnt agree with you they are biased against you? Nah, doesnt work like that... :P

Huh? I'm the one who doesn't agree with you LOL before you disagreed with me. You're forgetting the roles. You must remember, you are one of the recipients of the so-called "ad items", then I came into the picture and expressed my disagreement. What did you and your kind do? You dissed me, trolled me, sang call me maybe's (that was a little funny actually). There is always bias, the only proof of bias is based on the action that people take...in this case, you are taking the agreeable side with the ad items and I'm taking the critical side...it's nearly impossible that you will not have a bias against me despite the different stands unless you're double-agent...:P Are you a double-agent?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:43 AM
You seem to be the only one angry and confused. I get that way when I don't get sleep. Seriously though, promotions are a fact of life, and it happens all the time. Do you think celebrities pay a dime for outfits they where to award shows? Or for the jewelry they where? And yes, Saycred IS a PL celebrity, simply because we made him one. He did what any of us would do, helped a Dev out when asked, which would be an honor. He just happened to be lucky enough to be the one who was asked. Completely random event, but with a hundred pages of a thread devoted to him, the PL community turned him into an unwitting celebrity. Who better to have advertise the weapons then that.

So, I understand why you are angry, but why are you confused?

I'm not even hating on Saycred, he's just a player, he can't possibly have anything to do with my questions?...you're the one who's confused. I even gave props to him. All my questions were directed to STS. I never said promotions are not facts of life, I said it was a bad promotion, hence, the need for the explanation why it is so...maybe it wasn't bad, I just missed something :P Are you mistaking me for another person? Those are not what I was saying.

PS: I'm not angry at all...are you? :P You seem to have found your second wind...:P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 10:48 AM
How do you know the people that viewed the other thread would view this. YOU DONT. Considering thats what you have been arguing about lately, not having proof, this is very hypocritical of you.:P
Lets not forget the original concept of the other thread was not this, until you used it as a host like A parsite. seems like someones mad they not got to use the elite item in the first place. :P

You're clearly shortsighted, the reason I mentioned about views was because someone said Whirlzap's thread had more views...I simply rebutted with a figure coming from the same source (forums) to prove that's not entirely correct. The issue was never about how many "unique" views. Even if we're talking about "unique" views, I would still have more views which was the point that I was trying to make, because it's illogical for someone to use 3 or 4 different accounts just to view one thread unless you want to nominate yourself? seems like you can be a good candidate for illogical. It looks to me like you want to create a debate on views and proofs? I got my hands full here, I'll deal with you later after this is over :P So please, control your rage for now :P

PS: Let cooler heads prevail.

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Huh? I'm the one who doesn't agree with you LOL before you disagreed with me. You're forgetting the roles. You must remember, you are one of the recipients of the so-called "ad items", then I came into the picture and expressed my disagreement. What did you and your kind do? You dissed me, trolled me, sang call me maybe's (that was a little funny actually). There is always bias, the only proof of bias is based on the action that people take...in this case, you are taking the agreeable side with the ad items and I'm taking the critical side...it's nearly impossible that you will not have a bias against me despite the different stands unless you're double-agent...:P Are you a double-agent?
You expressed your terms of disagreement through exactly what your arguing, (kind of germane to "double agent" and please dont say you didnt. :P...:P. i remember that whole convo with you in towne, btw what does singing a song have to do with anything? I could also say your bias against me just cause i was given a weapon(i was:P) what if i put up the same argument and i wasnt given one?

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 10:54 AM
You're clearly shortsighted, the reason I mentioned about views was because someone said Whirlzap's thread had more views...I simply rebutted with a figure coming from the same source (forums) to prove that's not entirely correct. The issue was never about how many "unique" views. Even if we're talking about "unique" views, I would still have more views which was the point that I was trying to make, because it's illogical for someone to use 3 or 4 different accounts just to view one thread unless you want to nominate yourself? seems like you can be a good candidate for illogical. It looks to me like you want to create a debate on views and proofs? I got my hands full here, I'll deal with you later after this is over :P So please, control your rage for now :P

I reworded my reply in the exact manner you did. So, in that case, please control your rage.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 11:00 AM
You expressed your terms of disagreement through exactly what your arguing, (kind of germane to "double agent" and please dont say you didnt. :P...:P. i remember that whole convo with you in towne, btw what does singing a song have to do with anything? I could also say your bias against me just cause i was given a weapon(i was:P) what if i put up the same argument and i wasnt given one?

You could, but unlike you, I never insinuated that I don't have bias against you, so shall we both admit that we have bias against each other? Which was my point actually and which you implicitly denied by questioning it :P Terms of disagreement? LOL. Can you expound? Are you saying you'll pretend that you were given the weapon? My argument was never intended directed to you exclusively, so you can pretend if you want...you can even go further and pretend you're me (since you're fond of imitating my trademark), that's irrelevant, the issue is not dependent on the player because you are replaceable, it's, rather, on the idea of its incorrectness (the way it was handed out), because the idea is absolute :P Do you feel you're that special? You can pretend however you like, you got my permission, you asked right? :P

PS: I think I know what you're doing...three possibilities, one, to flame me, so that this thread will be locked. Second, to annoy me just for the lulz. Third, to sound smart. Of the three, the first one is your best and only realistic shot...so, I'll let you talk...and I'll just hope that instead this thread be locked, your posts be removed instead :P

PSS: Let cooler heads prevail

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm not even hating on Saycred, he's just a player, he can't possibly have anything to do with my questions?...you're the one who's confused. I even gave props to him. All my questions were directed to STS. I never said promotions are not facts of life, I said it was a bad promotion, hence, the need for the explanation why it is so...maybe it wasn't bad, I just missed something :P Are you mistaking me for another person? Those are not what I was saying.

PS: I'm not angry at all...are you? :P You seem to have found your second wind...:P

From your OP, you clearly know you Steve Jobs is, but are you familiar with Stephen Colbert?

Back in 2010, the iPad was announced, and Stephen Colbert (a Celebrity, in case you are not aware) announced he wanted one. And you what, he got one. BEFORE they were released to the public. Now this is an iPad, from the a super secretive company. The only possible way he got one is if it was authorized by Steve Jobs himself. And do you know why Steve Jobs authorized it? Advertizing purposes. Funny thing though, there is no press release from Apple stating that Colbert was given one. There is no official statement, no explanation, no hand holding. Stephen just pulled one out at the Grammy's.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 11:17 AM
From your OP, you clearly know you Steve Jobs is, but are you familiar with Stephen Colbert?

Back in 2010, the iPad was announced, and Stephen Colbert (a Celebrity, in case you are not aware) announced he wanted one. And you what, he got one. BEFORE they were released to the public. Now this is an iPad, from the a super secretive company. The only possible way he got one is if it was authorized by Steve Jobs himself. And do you know why Steve Jobs authorized it? Advertizing purposes. Funny thing though, there is no press release from Apple stating that Colbert was given one. There is no official statement, no explanation, no hand holding. Stephen just pulled one out at the Grammy's.

Why, did the iPad involve drop rates that can potentially milk your money and not even get a single iPad? :P You need to understand my question as a whole, not bits and pieces. The secrecy has an effect on player's mindset to dish out their money. If they perceive their chances are higher, they will spend more. This "secret" elite item, makes people believe that there are more drops than actual, and yet, no announcement has been made of these "secret" elite items, so an average player will believe these are legit loots, thereby, making them spend without their full consent. If the Elite items are guaranteed for a price (hopefully not as much as an iPad) then there's nothing to discuss, everybody happy, except maybe to "purists" who like things harder (I am a semi purist).:P

CrimsonTider
07-23-2012, 11:19 AM
I got my hands full here, I'll deal with you later after this is over

So are you threatening yet another forumer?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 11:24 AM
So are you threatening yet another forumer?

Are you threatened by forum debates? :P Prior to that phrase, I was clearly referring to a harmless argument on proofs and views :P

PS: This is the nicest post you made directed to me :P I'm so touched.

nomad187
07-23-2012, 11:26 AM

@ Vamp 3/4 of the views were from you. And that might be a conservative number. It's been said before that if you really wanted to get an answer, you'd PM Techno or any other dev. Instead you are egging everyone to argue with you. Get a hold of yourself, and go work your business. If you put as much effort into your business as you do with this asinine subject, it might be more successful.

@ everyone else this quote still applies

"Don't argue with idiots. They will just beat you down and beat you with experience." - Greg King

It's obvious Vamp just wants attention to his threads. Just ignore him.

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Why, did the iPad involve drop rates that can potentially milk your money and not even get a single iPad? :P You need to understand my question as a whole, not bits and pieces. The secrecy has an effect on player's mindset to dish out their money. If they perceive their chances are higher, they will spend more. This "secret" elite item, makes people believe that there are more drops than actual, and yet, no announcement has been made of these "secret" elite items, so an average player will believe these are legit loots, thereby, making them spend without their full consent. If the Elite items are guaranteed for a price (hopefully not as much as an iPad) then there's nothing to discuss, everybody happy, except maybe to "purists" who like things harder (I am a semi purist).

I have pondered this, and it is something that vexes me. The problem is, what other solution would you offer to the problem. They have these cool weapons they want people to get excited about to farm, but they have such a low rate, there are too few out there now to get excited about. The previous "solution" was to start with a higher drop rate and then lower it after a few days, but they can't do that here. It would be way to dangerous, considering how rare these items are supposed to be.

Anticipating your issue of why not announce that players would have em, well that is a lesser of two evils. Do you really think there is a lot of complaining going on right now? A couple of threads? This is nothing. If they announced, you would have threads popping up left and right, rage quitting and facebook spamming. Seriously, this is barely elevated around here, you should have seen GCD.

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 11:28 AM
You could, but unlike you, I never insinuated that I don't have bias against you, so shall we both admit that we have bias against each other? Which was my point actually and which you implicitly denied by questioning it :P Terms of disagreement? LOL. Can you expound? Are you saying you'll pretend that you were given the weapon? My argument was never intended directed to you exclusively, so you can pretend if you want...that's irrelevant, the issue is not dependent on the player, you are replaceable, rather on the idea of its incorrectness (the way it was handed out), the idea is absolute :P Do you feel you're that special? You can pretend however you like, you got my permission, you asked right? :P

PS: I think I know what you're doing...three possibilities, one, to flame me, so that this thread will be locked. Second, to annoy me just for the lulz. Third, to sound smart. Of the three, the first one is your best shot...so, I'll let you talk...and I'll just hope that instead this thread be locked, your posts be removed instead :P

PSS: Let cooler heads prevail
Dont recall asking your permission for anything. Your forget choice four, arguing with you because i dont believe in what you preach, which ironically is the most common reason for arguing, cant believe you forgot it. But i lay my cards down here, because in my mind you have already lost, your are ticked off by STS and i am not. You let it get it you, and no matter what techno says it wont change anything, youll just get answers(.but like ive argued before, thats just my mind so it doesnt matter much)Which is what you were looking for but hey, i had them already, shes just your proof. I leave here.

PS: i do not hate you and my bias does not come from the hate, i simply like to stand up for things i believe in, and if someone wants to "dance" ill dance and show em what i got. Doesnt mean we cant be friends, talk about in game or etc., thats actually the sign of someone bigger. Ill also say i do agree with SOME of your points, not all(clearly). I believe your a very smart man. I hope techno answers all your questions and you farm one for yourself (goodluck lol). Im sorry for any flame related posts in the past, i tryed my best to keep it strictly debate based, but even the best of us can stray off at times, so i apologize. If you want to talk further hmu in game @ arsenal or simply shoot me a pm. Until then, later comrade *salutes* :loyal:

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 11:34 AM
@ Vamp 3/4 of the views were from you. And that might be a conservative number. It's been said before that if you really wanted to get an answer, you'd PM Techno or any other dev. Instead you are egging everyone to argue with you. Get a hold of yourself, and go work your business. If you put as much effort into your business as you do with this asinine subject, it might be more successful.

@ everyone else this quote still applies

"Don't argue with idiots. They will just beat you down and beat you with experience." - Greg King

It's obvious Vamp just wants attention to his threads. Just ignore him.

My views don't add up...LOL...otherwise, we'd probably have threads with million views. I never said I "only" wanted an answer, I said I want the community to see it too. I would have PM'd Techno if that was my intention. I want people to see it :P How could you possibly know how my business is performing? :P Haven't you heard of delegation?

Your quote is pretty awesome. You can call me an idiot if you want, at least you admitted that I beat you down. :P

Good job ignoring me. :P Welcome to my thread by the way :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Dont recall asking your permission for anything. Your forget choice four, arguing with you because i dont believe in what you preach, which ironically is the most common reason for arguing, cant believe you forgot it. But i lay my cards down here, because in my mind you have already lost, your are ticked off by STS and i am not. You let it get it you, and no matter what techno says it wont change anything, youll just get answers(.but like ive argued before, thats just my mind so it doesnt matter much)Which is what you were looking for but hey, i had them already, shes just your proof. I leave here.

PS: i do not hate you and my bias does not come from the hate, i simply like to stand up for things i believe in, and if someone wants to "dance" ill dance and show em what i got. Doesnt mean we cant be friends, talk about in game or etc., thats actually the sign of someone bigger. Ill also say i do agree with SOME of your points, not all(clearly). I believe your a very smart man. I hope techno answers all your questions and you farm one for yourself (goodluck lol). Im sorry for any flame related posts in the past, i tryed my best to keep it strictly debate based, but even the best of us can stray off at times, so i apologize. If you want to talk further hmu in game @ arsenal or simply shoot me a pm. Until then, later comrade *salutes* :loyal:

If you believe you already won, then why are you arguing with me? :P Then believe that you won, I'm not even taking that away from you. I'm not here to argue (well I'm forced to), I'm just here to be heard. I'm not directing anything towards you, if you noticed, so far, you're the one who keeps on jumping on me. I am not ticked off by STS, I am critical :P And thank you for wishing that I get the answers, that's my ONLY PURPOSE, not win debates here :P I'll gladly bend over just to make some of you feel better. But I will stick around until I get those answers. Like you, I also stand up for what I believe in :P It's unfortunate that we're just in opposite sides.

PS: later comrade :P

Phoenixking
07-23-2012, 11:47 AM
If you noticed, I've already shut up about the issue such a huge lie, I saw you on another thread ..you and your kind are the ones that keeps on beating on the WRONG HORSE.what horse?
I'm already gone, I'm not talking already and here you are still combative :P Why so threatened? Did I steal your spotlight? Were you supposed to be the one to do this? :P combative? How? Im not challenging you or anything im telling you its useless im not threatened, i wasnt even going to do anything anyways There is a need to make a thread for it, otherwise, people will not know where Technoemail's explanation came from. Thats stupid she is going to make a thread about it derp Will she be quoting every single question? I doubt it, she will probably address it in general. Of course she will If you read a book, do you only read the last 10 pages? This is the introduction...the climax is Techno, and the end is reconciliation of the two. Before this post, I'm already quiet... No the introduction was saycred the end is techno saying something vauge that will barely seem to have a connection with your theory, most likely I flattered that even after I'm away...you're still thinking of me :P you were away? Didn't even notice

PS: How can you call a subject dead when my thread outviews every other active thread in a couple of hours? People are interested in this. The majority of the post is wanting you to shut up, they are definitely interested They're all watching. You're the one who should lay off and just let it happen :P Again, I'm not stopping anything, what exactly are you telling me to lay off of? I'm just telling you it's dead, I see no one talking about your subject I just see a bunch of people wanting to shut you up and technoEmail is going to say whatever she is going to say I'm not saying stop that, I too want to see what she says but there is no point into making a thread about it I'm sorry for taking your spotlight, next time, I'd be sure to ask your permission first.
Every point you said In this quote answered in bold

NotYoCookiez
07-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Instead of complaining why don't you suggest something for STS to do?? They can't magically take away all the elite weapons and make everyone forget that they saw them.. Or can they o.O

Anyways, your mindset is pretty much set in stone and not willing to listen to others.

modredd
I am asking that this thread be closed and any future thread that wants to debate the legitimacy of whatever "said player" received and the alleged preferential treatment which looks like it may or may not have happened because this is bordering on ridiculous
Nothing was taken away from anyone and if you did not gain then that is your problem and yours alone and it remains to be seen what is the truth and what is fiction,These threads go beyond flaming I'd say nuking is going on here and this isn't trolling this is lord of the rings stuff that needs to be stoped!
Point takin move on there is a drought in my country,71 people got blown to bits the other day going to the movies,my mother is on hospice dying real life stuff matters a staff or a sword does not !

vampinoy
I have pondered this, and it is something that vexes me. The problem is, what other solution would you offer to the problem. They have these cool weapons they want people to get excited about to farm, but they have such a low rate, there are too few out there now to get excited about. The previous "solution" was to start with a higher drop rate and then lower it after a few days, but they can't do that here. It would be way to dangerous, considering how rare these items are supposed to be.

Anticipating your issue of why not announce that players would have em, well that is a lesser of two evils. Do you really think there is a lot of complaining going on right now? A couple of threads? This is nothing. If they announced, you would have threads popping up left and right, rage quitting and facebook spamming. Seriously, this is barely elevated around here, you should have seen GCD.

There is only one solution...to make it not a secret, already lost that chance...that's why we're in the explanation phase. Why would people rage quit and spam if they will explain thoroughly the reason why so and so players will get the chance to wield those precious elite items. For instance, Saycred who is very willing and unselfish...for Arsenal, who's...I don't really know him...but something nice :P and in the end, say that these items will be removed...that was the "key" phrase...that will diffuse the rage and jealousy. Being honest and transparent is never an evil. If there will be negative reaction, then it's their duty to diffuse them...that's why there's moderators, devs, etc. That's why you got rules...you make use of the rules but you should compromise nobility for convenience...that's what I'm disagreeing with :P.

Zeus
I just have one question...

What happens to those who decided to sell their elite weapons before they were removed? Some people will be wondering where their weapon disappeared to, no?

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Did you guys see Justin Bieber at yesterday's Teen Choice Awards? :D <3

modredd
07-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Reardless of my stance on the matter I am over it as you should be!

Phoenixking
07-23-2012, 11:58 AM
I just have one question...

What happens to those who decided to sell their elite weapons before they were removed? Some people will be wondering where their weapon disappeared to, no?
This is why the choose only people they trust, if they gave it to random people, they might sell it crazy high and then comes Monday the buyer wasted cap of gold for nothing

Zeus
07-23-2012, 12:00 PM
This is why the choose only people they trust, if they gave it to random people, they might sell it crazy high and then comes Monday the buyer wasted cap of gold for nothing

I know, but are you telling me every single one of those people were not encouraged by greed to sell it? I'm just being cautious is all.

Phoenixking
07-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I know, but are you telling me every single one of those people were not encouraged by greed to sell it? I'm just being cautious is all.
Yeah O_o that's the bad part about doing this

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Every point you said In this quote answered in bold

I can sum up your response in one word: hate. All your arguments are directed to me and not to my points, FluffnStuff is the only forumer here that has argued with me on my ACTUAL POINTS. Make me shutup, don't tell me :P Why would you tell me what and what I cannot do? Who are you? :P Are you a dev?

The majority of the people want me to shutup? LOL. That's funny. No seriously, that was funny LOL. OH wait, you were serious? :P Shoot. Well you know, as I see it, I'm not talking alone...so this is how you make me shutup? You talk to me? :P I'll tell you something I told someone earlier...you know the remedy...you act like a veteran...policing is not the key. Your trash talks are negligible and laughable. I'm not even trying to argue with you. You're making yourself look amateur and worked up.

Phoenixking
07-23-2012, 12:04 PM
I can sum up your response in one word: hate. All your arguments are directed to me and not to my points, FluffnStuff is the only forumer here that has argued with me on my ACTUAL POINTS. Make me shutup, don't tell me :P Why would you tell me what and what I cannot do? Who are you? :P Are you a dev?

The majority of the people want me to shutup? LOL. That's funny. No seriously, that was funny LOL. OH wait, you were serious? :P Shoot. Well you know, as I see it, I'm not talking alone...so this is how you make me shutup? You talk to me? :P I'll tell you something I told someone earlier...you know the remedy...you act like a veteran...policing is not the key. Your trash talks are negligible and laughable. I'm not even trying to argue with you. You're making yourself look amateur and worked up.
I wasn't telling you to shut up though, I was saying the majority of what I read
And I'm not even worked up about you where did you even get that idea?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Reardless of my stance on the matter I am over it as you should be!

Why should I be over it when you are? :P I always finish what I start, I guess that's not one of your motto's.

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:08 PM

I quote myself.

Its STS's game. What they do with it is their own business.
Them giving items to prized members of the community is their own choice. Its their own choice if they want to publicise them giving items to those prized players.

Players trying to make an issue like this is annoying as hell for devs. Vamp, when you see the trend of everyone against you. You think yes, 'me up against the world'. Most of the times you are wrong and the world is right.
This time too. Stop being an idiot.

Also, lay off the sugary deserts, you seem like a 12 year old hyper kid.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:08 PM
I wasn't telling you to shut up though, I was saying the majority of what I read

Interestingly, it looks like everyone wants a piece of the spotlight here. Why even post here if you want me to shutup? Isn't ignoring me the best remedy? I would want that really. :P SO it'll just be quiet, this thread remains, and techno's response arrives. I don't see why you and your kind are so worked up of one thread...:P Don't you usually ignore threads that doesn't interest you? This leads me to believe that I just stole someone spotlight here...maybe one of you thought "Shoot, he beat me into making this thread"... In any, case you don't have to do this...why do you keep on coming back? You also want answers you say, then wait for them...why feel the need to vocalize further? Preach what you say...

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 12:11 PM

Mine was succesfully removed, and you can trust me on that. I can see where your getting thoug, but all six were lent out to honest players i believe(not including me but kind of but not but you get my point lol) im sure techno will state they were all removed without problems, which i hope they were.

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:12 PM
The majority of the people want me to shutup? LOL. That's funny. No seriously, that was funny LOL. OH wait, you were serious? :P Shoot..

If you read there. Its is STS's game and if they wish to give out items to prized members of the community they can and they will. Who are you to question their judgement.
I mean seriously, you are a player, it is their game (repeating this for clarification), they can give out items to who they think they should.
Might be that saycred reported a gold glitch or the other people did something for them.

You wouldn't be mad would you if redryder or jaytb got one for promoting the forum community.

Again, please lay off the sugary deserts.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:13 PM
I quote myself.

Its STS's game. What they do with it is their own business.
Them giving items to prized members of the community is their own choice. Its their own choice if they want to publicise them giving items to those prized players.

Players trying to make an issue like this is annoying as hell for devs. Vamp, when you see the trend of everyone against you. You think yes, 'me up against the world'. Most of the times you are wrong and the world is right.
This time too. Stop being an idiot.

Also, lay off the sugary deserts, you seem like a 12 year old hyper kid.

Because it involves players money, didn't you read my original post? It involves people spending their real money on something they thought real. Please read my posts before using this "It's STS game, they do what they like"...yes they can do that, just make sure it doesn't involve making people believe on something that will trigger them to spend their money. "Everyone" against me? Did I say that? You are only a few people here...in fact, I said there are MANY people thanking me in-game because of these annoying posts of mine :P I'd rather be a hyper kid, than an ignorant :P

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:15 PM
I don't see why you and your kind are so worked up of one thread...:P Don't you usually ignore threads that doesn't interest you? This leads me to believe that I just stole someone spotlight here...
You are an idiot high on sugar posting repeatedly on this one thread which has long passed its expiry date. People posting here are doing it because they think you are stupid and are trying to talk some sense into you.

This is not a worthwhile 'up against the world moment'. You have lost all the respect you gained for making the how to thread on killing the elite boss.
Again. lay off the sugary deserts.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:17 PM
If you read there. Its is STS's game and if they wish to give out items to prized members of the community they can and they will. Who are you to question their judgement.
I mean seriously, you are a player, it is their game (repeating this for clarification), they can give out items to who they think they should.
Might be that saycred reported a gold glitch or the other people did something for them.

You wouldn't be mad would you if redryder or jaytb got one for promoting the forum community.

Again, please lay off the sugary deserts.

Can they also make people believe that there are more items than actual, and consequently push them to farm? I'm not mad, are you? :P I've been cool answering ALL of your questions one by one...I feel like I'm giving answers to kids...you know...when you're telling stories...then kids would go up to you all at once...that's hardest part, not dealing with your questions...because they're bordering funny...it's the number of questions. Challenging for typing skills.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:20 PM
You are an idiot high on sugar posting repeatedly on this one thread which has long passed its expiry date. People posting here are doing it because they think you are stupid and are trying to talk some sense into you.

This is not a worthwhile 'up against the world moment'. You have lost all the respect you gained for making the how to thread on killing the elite boss.
Again. lay off the sugary deserts.

You're admitting that "people" are posting here to flame me? Listen to yourself...and you're telling me I'm hyper 12 year old kid? LOL. Talking some sense by singing songs, beating the horse meme's, flaming? I'm sorry, I know I'm good...but I can't be that good to figure that out...:P

PS: Let cooler heads prevail (I can sense you're raging now) please control your rage.

Paar
07-23-2012, 12:20 PM
This is still going on...

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Well, one productive thing has come out of all this hoopla, Vamp is no longer posting walls of text that i don't bother to read :p Good job Parth.

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Because it involves players money, didn't you read my original post? It involves people spending their real money on something they thought real. Please read my posts before using this "It's STS game, they do what they like"...yes they can do that, just make sure it doesn't involve making people believe on something that will trigger them to spend their money. "Everyone" against me? Did I say that? You are only a few people here...in fact, I said there are MANY people thanking me in-game because of these annoying posts of mine :P I'd rather be a hyper kid, than an ignorant :P
Dude you don't get it do you.

When I said 'up against the world' moment, I meant that everyone being against you and you are inclined to retaliate. Basic psychology. You churning out these posts in such large quantities examplifies the fact that you are in the retalitation mode.

Lay off the sugary deserts dude, might help.

Anyway, please let me know though. What do you think STS did wrong here.
No bs, please write it simply.
What do you think is unfair here.
Don't quote your first post because there's piles of bs in there.

Appleisaac
07-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Resolved

O.o look at the chat box...

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Dude you don't get it do you.

When I said 'up against the world' moment, I meant that everyone being against you and you are inclined to retaliate. Basic psychology. You churning out these posts in such large quantities examplifies the fact that you are in the retalitation mode.

Lay off the sugary deserts dude, might help.

Anyway, please let me know though. What do you think STS did wrong here.
No bs, please write it simply.
What do you think is unfair here.
Don't quote your first post because there's piles of bs in there.

Everyone? LOL, not everyone. You probably missed those people who agreed with me, and hated me but expressed agreement to my points. I don't mind this persona Vampinoy being hated on, as long its points is agreeable. Huh? All you have to do is read my FIRST POST. :P Why you so worked up on this? Between you and me, you're the one sounding high on sugar.

modredd
07-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Why don't you contact support,send an email directly to the development team and stop wasting our time with your negativity,conspiracy theories, redundant and repetitive text!

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 12:26 PM
There is only one solution...to make it not a secret, already lost that chance...that's why we're in the explanation phase. Why would people rage quit and spam if they will explain thoroughly the reason why so and so players will get the chance to wield those precious elite items. For instance, Saycred who is very willing and unselfish...for Arsenal, who's...I don't really know him...but something nice :P and in the end, say that these items will be removed...that was the "key" phrase...that will diffuse the rage and jealousy. Being honest and transparent is never an evil. If there will be negative reaction, then it's their duty to diffuse them...that's why there's moderators, devs, etc. That's why you got rules...you make use of the rules but you should compromise nobility for convenience...that's what I'm disagreeing with :P.

You overestimate the masses. Right now ~maybe~ a couple hundred people know and they are already making threads out of jealousy. The dev's announce this on here, that number jumps to 5000. They announce it on facebook, that number jumps to 20K. Talk about a CS nightmare, with all those screaming entitled kids whining that they did not get to use it over the weekend. STS would get nothing done for a week dealing with all the threads and emails. Look at all the whining when Saycred got the antenna, and multiply that. It would get UGLY.
Sorry, but it is over. The items are out of the game, this thread WILL eventually die out (not even you can keep this up for ever) and it will be forgotten. Only thing that would keep it going is an official statement from the Dev's, and that just isn't gonna happen.

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:27 PM
People posting here are doing it because they think you are stupid and are trying to talk some sense into you.

You're admitting that "people" are posting here to flame me?
Now what part of that says people are trying to flame you. Trying to talk some sense is generally regarded as, well being helpful. Quite unlike flaming.

LOL. Talking some sense by singing songs, beating the horse meme's, flaming? I'm sorry, I know I'm good...but I can't be that good to figure that out...:P
Proof that you are indeed high on sugar.

PS: Let cooler heads prevail (I can sense you're raging now) please control your rage.
If I am raging I would be raging due to your stupidity, but being a clear minded individual that I am I prefer to see the ligher side of life, and forum chit chat I tend to take lightly.

vampinoy says:
I'm hyper 12 year old kid?
thanks for clarifying that up. The continuity of your incomprehensible posts seemed to provide inadequate proof...........

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Why don't you contact support,send an email directly to the development team and stop wasting our time with your negativity,conspiracy theories, redundant and repetitive text!

I know you agree with me by the way. You're probably just bandwagoning now. You can thank me later once those answers are made. Why would I want to contact support? Based on what grounds? :P This issue is a community issue. Besides, that would mean I'm the only one to see the answer. I want everyone to see it, didn't you read my first post? I said I felt that there's a need for everyone to know. :P LOL. I love how you change your tone in a matter of hours, you're so awesome :P

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 12:29 PM
This topic has gotten me so bored...so let's talk about JB! :D

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Now what part of that says people are trying to flame you. Trying to talk some sense is generally regarded as, well being helpful. Quite unlike flaming.

Proof that you are indeed high on sugar.

If I am raging I would be raging due to your stupidity, but being a clear minded individual that I am I prefer to see the ligher side of life, and forum chit chat I tend to take lightly.

thanks for clarifying that up. The continuity of your incomprehensible posts seemed to provide inadequate proof...........

See, you are raging now, I'm not going to argue with an angry person. I will let you speak. LOL. So funny :P

PS: Incomprehensible because your level of understanding is below mine. :P Have a nice time getting angry.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:32 PM
You overestimate the masses. Right now ~maybe~ a couple hundred people know and they are already making threads out of jealousy. The dev's announce this on here, that number jumps to 5000. They announce it on facebook, that number jumps to 20K. Talk about a CS nightmare, with all those screaming entitled kids whining that they did not get to use it over the weekend. STS would get nothing done for a week dealing with all the threads and emails. Look at all the whining when Saycred got the antenna, and multiply that. It would get UGLY.
Sorry, but it is over. The items are out of the game, this thread WILL eventually die out (not even you can keep this up for ever) and it will be forgotten. Only thing that would keep it going is an official statement from the Dev's, and that just isn't gonna happen.

Yes, this thread will die out...hopefully today...after Technoemail speaks out as promised care of Woundedeagle. I've no intention of making this a habit. I overestimate the masses...probably...:P It's been over since day 1...what we're talking now are the aftermath...Appreciate your insights.

PS: Even though we didn't start well, I must say, this little conversation between us recently were the best exchange since I came into the picture...it's that scarce...I know right? :P

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:33 PM
All you have to do is read my FIRST POST. :P Why you so worked up on this?

STS gave an item(s) to prized member(s) of the community. Wow, we should make multiple threads and continue to make an issue out of NOTHING. Why? Cause we are high on Sugar.

Every post you make vamp, it reads like that. Between your ':P' 's and your 'LOL' ' s you manage to do the job effortlessly.

modredd
07-23-2012, 12:34 PM
You are Cherry picking my posts and only using certain parts against me.
You are now on my ignore list,You went to far and seem unable to control yourself.
I wish people would stop debating with you then the argument would cease.
I stand by everything I post but this is not right anymore!

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:36 PM
STS gave an item(s) to prized member(s) of the community. Wow, we should make multiple threads and continue to make an issue out of NOTHING. Why? Cause we are high on Sugar.

Every post you make vamp, it reads like that. Between your ':P' 's and your 'LOL' ' s you manage to do the job effortlessly.

That your best shot? :P No way...

StompArtist
07-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Interesting thread.

Sits down grabs popcorn and mountain dew, calls CNN.

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Which part of

being a clear minded individual that I am I prefer to see the ligher side of life, and forum chit chat I tend to take lightly.
do you take as being angry?

See, you are raging now, I'm not going to argue with an angry person. I will let you speak. LOL. So funny :P

PS: Incomprehensible because your level of understanding is below mine. :P Have a nice time getting angry.

But if its all the same then here goes.

Boohooooooooo I'm ANGRY //Yes I am
Do you know what angry mages do? // Yes you do cause you are part of the 'I am angry club'
We go into CS and ask people whether we are the reflection of perfection // To clarify I think that I am the reflection of perfection.

Want any more of this bs. Please contact Iamangryclub@STSforumnoobs.com

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:38 PM
You are Cherry picking my posts and only using certain parts against me.
You are now on my ignore list,You went to far and seem unable to control yourself.
I wish people would stop debating with you then the argument would cease.
I stand by everything I post but this is not right anymore!

You're too funny :P If I quote all your posts since this started, you will sound like 3 different persons :P I don't know which one I'm talking to...:P I remember the funniest posters...and I remembered you...so it must mean something. You think after all these...I'm the type that cares about being ignored? LOL. But it's ok. Wish you well. Hope you find your true identity.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Which part of

do you take as being angry?

Do you know what angry mages do? // Yes you do cause you are part of the 'I am angry club'
We go into CS and ask people whether we are the reflection of perfection // To clarify I think that I am the reflection of perfection.

Wow you took effort in making this one? :P I'm so touched :P You're pretty creative

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 12:40 PM
http://youtu.be/BjsUf_oIgp0

Pardon me, thread needed more cowbell.

Interesting thread.

Sits down grabs popcorn and mountain dew, calls CNN.

CNN? I figured TMZ would be more appropriate. Share teh popcorn :D

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:40 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by demoncrate http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=721040#post721040)

No, that was me trying to talk sense.
I just got started with my 'shots'. See below for the first one. More to come.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:41 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by demoncrate http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=721040#post721040)

No, that was me trying to talk sense.
I just got started with my 'shots'. See below for the first one. More to come.

Embarrass yourself some more :P I'm not going to stop you :P

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:42 PM
You're too funny :P If I quote all your posts since this started, you will sound like 3 different persons :P I don't know which one I'm talking to...:P I remember the funniest posters...and I remembered you...so it must mean something. You think after all these...I'm the type that cares about being ignored? LOL. But it's ok. Wish you well. Hope you find your true identity.

Keep it coming.

Soon to come after this.

The cherry pickers club.
We join up with the angry forum noobs club and we go and guess what./...................../..................

We pick cherries

contact cherrypickersclub@stsforumnoobs.com

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:42 PM
This is still going on...

This ends today once Technoemail releases her statement. Don't worry. After that, I can focus on you :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Keep it coming.

Soon to come after this.

The cherry pickers club.
We join up with the angry forum noobs club and we go and guess what./...................../..................

We pick cherries

contact cherrypickersclub@stsforumnoobs.com

Someone's really mad now :P I'm sorry for everything

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Embarrass yourself some more :P I'm not going to stop you :P
I am trying to prove a point.

This is what you sound like when you post your continued replies with your ':P' and 'LOL' 's.
I mean seriously. Take a minute and read this.

When you post those replies you do sound like what I sounded like.

The best of us can look back and see our faults.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Well, one productive thing has come out of all this hoopla, Vamp is no longer posting walls of text that i don't bother to read :p Good job Parth.

One more productive thing, exposed the flamerz in you :P There's a bad boy in you after all, naughty naughty :P This thread exposed all the good boys into bad boys...that's another productive thing :P

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm not going to stop you :P
Whhaaaaatttttt?

:P I'm sorry for everything
And here you are apologising.

You don't have to beg.
Its ok I will stop since we all are the reflection of perfection.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:46 PM
I am trying to prove a point.

This is what you sound like when you post your continued replies with your ':P' and 'LOL' 's.
I mean seriously. Take a minute and read this.

When you post those replies you do sound like what I sounded like.

The best of us can look back and see our faults.

Oh why did you stop? :P C'mon...I thought you were going to post something that would blind us with rainbow colors :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Whhaaaaatttttt?

And here you are apologising.

You don't have to beg.
Its ok I will stop since we all are the reflection of perfection.

Thank for stopping by :P See you :P That was a good laugh :P

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Oh why did you stop? :P C'mon...I thought you were going to post something that would blind us with rainbow colors :P
You apologised.

vampinoy says:
I'm sorry for everything

Paar
07-23-2012, 12:49 PM
The Awkward moment when Vampinoy says there coming for you.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:49 PM
You apologised.

Oh did I? Oh I'm so so sorry for everything, adios amigo :P You said bye right? or you can't really say bye, it's too good? :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:51 PM

Awkward moment when Paar makes use of "there"

demoncrate
07-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Dear sir you too are the reflection of perfection. We shall worry about the incoming vamp takeover after this thread has served its purpose.

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 12:53 PM
One more productive thing, exposed the flamerz in you :P There's a bad boy in you after all, naughty naughty :P This thread exposed all the good boys into bad boys...that's another productive thing :P

Oh yea, i've flamed you sooo many times in this thread. One difference between you and me though, i don't need to falsify pm's trying to scare people to get my point across. I give it....30 minutes before you're banned for the multitude of ToS violations you've commited in this thread :p

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Dear sir you too are the reflection of perfection. We shall worry about the incoming vamp takeover after this thread has served its purpose.

Oh wait? You're still here? I knew it, can't leave the spotlight? :P Shall I welcome you back?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Oh yea, i've flamed you sooo many times in this thread. One difference between you and me though, i don't need to falsify pm's trying to scare people to get my point across. I give it....30 minutes before you're banned for the multitude of ToS violations you've commited in this thread :p

Falsify pm's? Are you sure about that? You willing to put your money where your finger is? (figuratively) of course. :P

PS: You sound so sure that I'll get banned...:P I never violated anything worth being banned, you must mean infraction? in fact, it's been you and your troops who've been flamingz me. If I get banned, I'd be sure to drag along a lot of you. Let's see, timer starts now.

PSS: I'm not that heartless, I retracted that issue already that you just raised...but if you provoke me, I'll gladly bring it back up and for the concerned forumer's demise. Screenshots don't lie. Your conscience. What say you? You challenging me on that pm? I'm no dev but I think if they investigate on it...he's probably going to get banned in game too, since the "threat" was about "my real life security" :P If I was onion skinned, I'd be traumatized by now :P Just say it again that I falsified it :P

StompArtist
07-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Random post containing more sense than 3/4 of the posts here!

Lowlyspy
07-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Falsify pm's? Are you sure about that? You willing to put your money where your finger is? (figuratively) of course. :P Let's see, I'll count :P

Oh no, i shall count for you, no need to do it yourself ^_^

1. Cross posting.
2a. Falsifying a pm to discredit a forum member.
2b. If that pm really was sent, showing pm's in public
3. Openly insulting forum members.

and a couple other minor ones, the ones that will mainly get you banned are 2a and/or 2b.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Oh no, i shall count for you, no need to do it yourself ^_^

1. Cross posting.
2a. Falsifying a pm to discredit a forum member.
2b. If that pm really was sent, showing pm's in public
3. Openly insulting forum members.

and a couple other minor ones, the ones that will mainly get you banned are 2a and/or 2b.

2a. How can I possible falsify this?

2b. I was protecting myself so I let everyone see it :P It was my first course of action. Besides, the gravity of the threat was such that it negates a miniscule issue of posting a pm in forum. It was a life-threatening issue. I had to do a course of action, and had to go in public, I felt that I had to do it so people can be witness if I were attacked in real life. I have no other witness except people in this forum and I'm being threatened in real life. That is the ground for my defense.

3. If this gets me banned, I will surely drag a lot of people with me. All my posts were all "defensive" posts :P. Only the likes of you will think that I was the one trying to bring on the flaming.

Don't count your eggs just yet comrade, I know your reputation means so much to you, don't let someone like me ruin it. You'd do yourself a favor if you stay off this thread :P

PS: The money comments that this guy were reffering to was after he trolled me using a meme of starlegends and provoked me to be jelous, I was flamebaited :P

PSS: I'm sorry I had to post this...I had no choice...I was being accused of falsifying it.

Walkhardd
07-23-2012, 01:13 PM
I haven't been to the forums in a couple of days, and have no clue what's going on. But, I read the first page or so, and it was filled with ppl flaming the op for posting this.

If this post is a "waste of forum space" (lol), why respond?...do you know how to make a thread go away? You don't post on it.

*back to non-sts-drama life* :p

StompArtist
07-23-2012, 01:14 PM
I haven't been to the forums in a couple of days, and have no clue what's going on. But, I read the first page or so, and it was filled with ppl flaming the op for posting this.

If this post is a "waste of forum space" (lol), why respond?...do you know how to make a thread go away? You don't post on it.

*back to non-sts-drama life* :p

Here have some Cheetos and take a seat. It's an entertaining alternative to day-time soaps.

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 01:17 PM
I best bear.

Lowlyspy
2a. How can I possible falsify this?

2b. If this gets me banned, I will surely drag a lot of people with me. All my posts were all "defensive" posts :P. Only the likes of you will think that I was the one trying to bring on the flaming.

Don't count your eggs just yet comrade, I know your reputation means so much to you, don't let someone like me ruin it. You'd do yourself a favor if you stay off this thread :P

PS: The money comments that this guy were reffering to was after he trolled me using a meme of starlegends and provoked me to be jelous, I was flamebaited :P

PSS: I'm sorry I had to post this...I had no choice...I was being accused of falsifying it.

Lol, if you knew me, you would know that my rep is the least of my worries. I prefer to say what is on my mind rather than say what people like.

Oh and you must have been forced the other 2 times, correct?

EDIT: Why do i keep posting here knowing my "breath" is wasted? o.O

EDIT parte deu: I'm going to take my leave on that note, kthxbai.

Kaytar
I'm actually very surprised this hasn't been closed. dead topic is dead

StompArtist
07-23-2012, 01:18 PM

This is the sequel. Dead subject feud part2: Revenge from behind enemy keyboards.

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Lol, if you knew me, you would know that my rep is the least of my worries. I prefer to say what is on my mind rather than say what people like.

Oh and you must have been forced the other 2 times, correct?

EDIT: Why do i keep posting here knowing my "breath" is wasted? o.O

What happened, why aren't you accusing me of falsifying? :P Surprised I proved you wrong? It's only now that you're saying what's on your mind, what took you so long? Had to consult your conscience? :P

Arsenal
This is the sequel. Dead subject feud part2: Revenge from behind enemy keyboards.

This thread is much better now that ive refrained from "posting my thoughts"...cheetos please?;D

vampinoy

Because it's not dead yet...:P Don't be surprised...you were just away...the thread lives without you comrade :P

PS: Come to think of it...I'm actually also surprised...maybe...devs are busy? :P At this point, if this gets locked, I already sent my message across. I'm just deflecting and diffusing flamerz now and possibly delaying the inevitable lock :P I can't believe I single-handedly stimulated the forums :P not bad at all

Kaytar
07-23-2012, 01:25 PM

Because it's not dead yet...:P Don't be surprised...you were just away...the thread lives without you comrade :PLol.

StompArtist
07-23-2012, 01:26 PM
This thread is much better now that ive refrained from "posting my thoughts"...cheetos please?;D

Welcome to my world.

Arsenal
07-23-2012, 01:28 PM
It aint easy be chessy :witless: yummm

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:33 PM
No flaming, no responding from me, simple as that :P So I hope let's just sit this one out :P and patiently WAIT for technoemail's statement...speaking of that...where is it?...hmmmmm

TANKKAAR
07-23-2012, 01:34 PM

This actually made me LOL!

Thanks Stompy!!

Ayc2000
07-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Because it's not dead yet...:P Don't be surprised...you were just away...the thread lives without you comrade :P

PS: Come to think of it...I'm actually also surprised...maybe...devs are busy? :P At this point, if this gets locked, I already sent my message across. I'm just deflecting and diffusing flamerz now :P I give myself a pat on the back, for one heckuva good job defending this thread and garnering most hate messages in a short period of time LOL wow new PL record...imagine...it reached this far on views...primetime show...wow :P

Lol. This thread made me laugh. This post especially :)
Fire extinguisher anyone?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Lol. This thread made me laugh. This post especially :)
Fire extinguisher anyone?

You're the only one that needs to be extinguished here :P Your post is just another cheap attempt to flamebait me :P Keep baiting some more. This thread is turning out to be a one-man-flamebaitbusting 101 show.

Ayc2000
07-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Mmkay, if you want to think that...:)

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Mmkay, if you want to think that...:)

Thank you for coming, adios amigo :P another one bites the dust :P

Ayc2000
07-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Amiga* :P
thank you very much and have a great day :)

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Amiga* :P
thank you very much and have a great day :)

Likewise, Amiga :P

Otukura
07-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I best bear.

No.

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 02:01 PM
You jelly?^

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Yes, this thread will die out...hopefully today...after Technoemail speaks out as promised care of Woundedeagle. I've no intention of making this a habit. I overestimate the masses...probably...:P It's been over since day 1...what we're talking now are the aftermath...Appreciate your insights.

PS: Even though we didn't start well, I must say, this little conversation between us recently were the best exchange since I came into the picture...it's that scarce...I know right? :P

Forget what Wounded said, at this point, Techno saying something just isn't gonna happen. Why turn a small issue into a game wide panic? They already see the reaction when just a few people know, so having an official Dev stamp on it would be really a bad business decision. But as they say, that is neither here nor there, and you are in it for the long run. Can't say I agree with what you are doing, but hey, a show is a show, and I don't want to see it canceled. Don't worry about them shutting this thread down at the moment, as that would just lead to more threads, and they seem to want to contain and ignore the issue, essentially let it burn itself out. Just remember to keep it clean, and don't take anything personal, and when others try to make it personal, stay above it. They are not looking to ban you, its not that big of an issue, but don't go making it so they have no choice. And most importantly, have fun! Remember, it is a game, so the forums are a game too, and no matter how important these issues seem to you, its all just part of the game.

Appleisaac
07-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Forget what Wounded said, at this point, Techno saying something just isn't gonna happen. Why turn a small issue into a game wide panic? They already see the reaction when just a few people know, so having an official Dev stamp on it would be really a bad business decision. But as they say, that is neither here nor there, and you are in it for the long run. Can't say I agree with what you are doing, but hey, a show is a show, and I don't want to see it canceled. Don't worry about them shutting this thread down at the moment, as that would just lead to more threads, and they seem to want to contain and ignore the issue, essentially let it burn itself out. Just remember to keep it clean, and don't take anything personal, and when others try to make it personal, stay above it. They are not looking to ban you, its not that big of an issue, but don't go making it so they have no choice. And most importantly, have fun! Remember, it is a game, so the forums are a game too, and no matter how important these issues seem to you, its all just part of the game.

First actual on topic post in about 3 pages... Come on devs... Y u no lock?

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:09 PM

Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P I'm not worried that this thread is not going to be shutdown, I've no intention to become an STS warlord and flamebuster. The only reason I've been trying to diffuse these flamerz is because I didn't want the topic sidetracked until Techno graces it with her presence, like a Savior, let me be the bad guy :P I don't mind. I just want some answers, that's all. You are correct, the forum is a game to me too, and my end-goal is to see my thread see a proper end. Are you speaking in behalf of Techno? :P or you're just pretending to be? :P

vampinoy
07-23-2012, 02:10 PM
First actual on topic post in about 3 pages... Come on devs... Y u no lock?

You apparently missed the part where he said I'm in charge of this fiasco now. I guess I'll contain it right here, so we're in it for a long run guyz. Hooray :P Isn't it awesome? :P

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P

Actually, I AM Techno Email ...

(wait, impersonating a dev is not good, scratch that)

Actually, I AM Saycred!!!

(wait, who would actually want to be Saycred. If the entire PL community aimed a microscope at me, they would find a whole heck of a lot more dirt)

Actually, I AM vampinoy!!!

(wait, your probably not gonna buy that one, are you?)

FluffNStuff
07-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P I'm not worried that this thread is not going to be shutdown, I've no intention to become an STS warlord and flamebuster. The only reason I've been trying to diffuse these flamerz is because I didn't want the topic sidetracked until Techno graces it with her presence, like a Savior, let me be the bad guy :P I don't mind. I just want some answers, that's all. You are correct, the forum is a game to me too, and my end-goal is to see my thread see a proper end. Are you speaking in behalf of Techno? :P or you're just pretending to be? :P

Only speaking on behalf of Fluff N perhaps also Stuff, but sometimes Stuff speaks for himself.