PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Login

asommers
06-07-2022, 09:11 AM
We've contacted facebook about the issue, but it may take a while to resolve, as it isn't something on our end.

If you would like, you can contact support and have your account converted to email/password based instead.

Support is here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please don't create new threads (existing posts will be merged to this thread).

-ALS

Abraao emanuel
06-07-2022, 09:12 AM
I sent a request for a link to change my Facebook account to email login but so far support has not responded

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

asommers
06-07-2022, 09:14 AM
Support is actively working on the tickets.

-ALS

Ku777
06-07-2022, 10:49 AM
Been 11 hours since I submit the request, no respond from the support team

Futumsh
06-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Been 11 hours since I submit the request, no respond from the support team

They are actively working on the tickets now. Unfortunate timing with when it happened, but if it were up to us it wouldn't have happened at all.

Deletus
06-07-2022, 11:37 AM
The best thing to do is to wait things to fall in place since converting account is the same as fixing the problem. Less stress [emoji108]

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Wakenbaker
06-07-2022, 11:39 AM
Seen this happened with a few games over the years, it's just better off binding account with email seems to be the safest way to go.

johndoed2001
06-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Futumsh be like [emoji872][emoji104][emoji872]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Seen this happened with a few games over the years, it's just better off binding account with email seems to be the safest way to go.

Yes, things like this are always a risk with third party authentication. We've had it happen with both facebook and google, and it's a fairly common thing with steam in other games I play.

Monvar
06-07-2022, 02:39 PM
Still waiting for fb to solve this problem and still waiting for the 511697 ticket queue -__-

xxmichaelxx
06-07-2022, 02:59 PM
please solve the problem if I change my email I lose my things?

sirzzechs
06-07-2022, 03:00 PM
you are not the only one 511422 my ticket, What do you suggest the client do in the meantime? ahahaha

Futumsh
06-07-2022, 03:05 PM
please solve the problem if I change my email I lose my things?

If you have support convert your facebook account to an email/password based one you will still have everything. If you don't want to do that, you'll have to wait until the facebook issues are resolved, and there's no ETA on that happening.
https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

ÁngelFiloni15
06-07-2022, 06:59 PM
no news? since yesterday at 01:00 a.m. I wait for a response from the support my ticket is (511412) The amount of event time lost xd

vinel
06-07-2022, 09:44 PM
do any of you have an approximate of how long the error will last?

sirzzechs
06-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Busquen en promociones, a mi me respondieron al email y lo enviaron a promociones XD

biepit
06-08-2022, 02:01 AM
ASOOME,REMIEM ADN FUTUMS PLEASE HELP from yesterday i submit and email no respon why this matter?

Cincaicincai
06-08-2022, 02:52 AM
Hello sir, may i know how to check transaction number if my facebook account using yahoo mail for registered. Tysm

Sungee
06-08-2022, 03:22 AM
Ohh damn my ice spirit set, Medusa set, ghost set :( help

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

lowkeyme
06-08-2022, 03:32 AM
We've contacted facebook about the issue, but it may take a while to resolve, as it isn't something on our end.

If you would like, you can contact support and have your account converted to email/password based instead.

Support is here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please don't create new threads (existing posts will be merged to this thread).

-ALS

So it means we don’t need to convert our account to an email/password? We just need to wait for the resolve??

Papichulo
06-08-2022, 04:25 AM
So it means we don’t need to convert our account to an email/password? We just need to wait for the resolve??

yep you are right

Brmaryyy
06-08-2022, 04:49 AM
If you have support convert your facebook account to an email/password based one you will still have everything. If you don't want to do that, you'll have to wait until the facebook issues are resolved, and there's no ETA on that happening.
https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/newWhy does it take so long to change the login form? almost 24 hours waiting for an answer, and nothing.

Enviado de meu moto e6 play usando o Tapatalk

asommers
06-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Facebook login should be restored!

If you do login with Facebook, we highly recommend converting your account to a Spacetime account email/password.

You can do this via Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account in game.

You still have the option of keeping your login using Facebook, but we don't know if this will happen again.

-ALS

Yeue
06-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Facebook login should be restored!

If you do login with Facebook, we highly recommend converting your account to a Spacetime account email/password.

You can do this via Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account in game.

You still have the option of keeping your login using Facebook, but we don't know if this will happen again.

-ALSsorry for the inconvenience we caused and thank you for you hard work

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Sungee
06-09-2022, 05:07 AM
Nice job, tysm

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

CptAwsome
06-12-2022, 10:57 PM
I’m still waiting for a reply back from support about changing to email log in. 5 days and still no response. How backed up is your response team? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-13-2022, 01:19 PM
I’m still waiting for a reply back from support about changing to email log in. 5 days and still no response. How backed up is your response team? Lol

As far as I'm aware, they finished all those tickets middle of last week.

You can just change it yourself in game now that facebook login is working again.
Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account.

CptAwsome
06-13-2022, 02:02 PM
As far as I'm aware, they finished all those tickets middle of last week.

You can just change it yourself in game now that facebook login is working again.
Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account.

Yeah mine hasn’t been replied to. I have a little problem the email I want to use apparently I already had an account on. I must have made it years ago and forgot. Can I delete that account and use that email for my main account?

Futumsh
06-13-2022, 02:53 PM
Yeah mine hasn’t been replied to. I have a little problem the email I want to use apparently I already had an account on. I must have made it years ago and forgot. Can I delete that account and use that email for my main account?

Account deletion takes a while (so people can change their minds, or in case someone got ahold of their device while logged in). You can change the email of the other account and then delete it though, if you want to reuse that email.

CptAwsome
06-13-2022, 03:41 PM
Account deletion takes a while (so people can change their minds, or in case someone got ahold of their device while logged in). You can change the email of the other account and then delete it though, if you want to reuse that email.

Ahhhh didn’t think of that. Thank you everything has been changed :)