PDA

View Full Version : LAG

KillaSkillz
07-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Am i the only one with A LOT of lag? It starts at the load up screen and is constant. I notice it because of the speed of DL and then coming to SL. Heck my toon even skips and walks funny the lag is so bad. I have my usual ping issues, but this is different, plus it does it on my phone or tablet.

Corpser
07-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Im absolutely fine i run really smooth and im in Australia which has really bad internet

Mitchturbo
07-23-2012, 12:05 AM
I was lagging all night tonight. Bad ping attacks, full connection. But the ping through the roof...
Sts need to upgrade their servers.

KillaSkillz
07-23-2012, 08:06 AM
I don't know why this ended up here, probably didn't pay enough attention to the category.

Hmm. Maybe it was some small problem with the patch that's causing it? I will uninstall and reinstall and see..

Thanks for some outside input guys!

Flashgunner
07-23-2012, 08:08 AM
The only lag I get is on my Android X. Not through Chrome, er.... well if the internet goes out then i'd be DC'ed.

KillaSkillz
07-23-2012, 09:31 AM
I did a full reinstall on one device, seems much faster, maybe it was the same thing that caused my attribute points to move around, a little something funny in the download. I don't know, but its better. I will reinstall my tablet when I get home yaaay :)

HunterSLAYER
07-23-2012, 09:40 AM
My gm was "dubstepping'" all the time. Movements were pretty weird. Lag for DL also occured till i gave up and reinstalled it. XD

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

KillaSkillz
07-23-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah hunter, it was like an episode of south park all weekend. Must have been a problem downloading. :)

Growwle
07-23-2012, 10:48 AM
It is almost always network lag. Use WiFi > 4G > 3G

Ozuyucalebam
07-23-2012, 10:30 PM
when i lag, i lag all the way to DC. What i used to do is exit out of the game then back in. Now i cant because when i click exit zone it just sticks on a loading screen forever. Im forced to open my task manager and force close the app just so i can restart quicker. The old client was a bit easier to exit out of. (meaning you could get to main screen while lagging and exit)
I have no patience for lag i just kill the app and restart lol. Usually fixes it.

Flowman
07-24-2012, 04:21 AM
hardly ever lag on Chrome...just DC if my wireless craps out and I have to reconnect

Seiyen
07-24-2012, 05:26 AM
when i lag, i lag all the way to DC. What i used to do is exit out of the game then back in. Now i cant because when i click exit zone it just sticks on a loading screen forever. Im forced to open my task manager and force close the app just so i can restart quicker. The old client was a bit easier to exit out of. (meaning you could get to main screen while lagging and exit)
I have no patience for lag i just kill the app and restart lol. Usually fixes it.

Same here bud :)

Skeletonlord
07-24-2012, 05:45 AM
Same thing here buddy. I am always lagging on mobile, however, when I'm playing on chrome, I don't get any problems. I think Spacetime need to upgrade the servers to a higher level. It needs to happen.

Itoopeo
08-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Ping rises every time you lose connection for a second or less. If you have good connection you shouldn't have lag. I tryed to play with edge (0,3mb/s) with good connection and ping stays at 200-400. Wifi gives under 100ping.
PvP make more lag that other places but not really often, just sometimes