PDA

View Full Version : Using vpn WHILE an offer is active

Tripledark
06-08-2022, 06:28 AM
Hey everyone I got a kind of messed up situation.
I can't access the game atm. Not only for the reason of facebook, but it also something to do with my WIFI. I started an offer a week ago. Can I use vpn to access the game (AL)? For the matter of fact, I already chose my offer and its active. I can't even access the website without using vpn. The game is stuck at the connectingscreen.

Thanks in regards for any reply.

kulldeepboro
06-08-2022, 07:02 AM
if you used vpn and then proceed to do offers then say bye bye to your account .

at this point i recommend you don't do the offer or proceed to complete the offer . that way can safe your account imo

sent from nokia 3310

Jemstroyer
06-08-2022, 07:10 AM
Doing plat offers while in VPN = BAN
Thats the way

Tripledark
06-08-2022, 07:34 AM
So I need tot wait till the offer is expired and then use vpn?
That will take an eternity :(
I just want to access the game and not using vpn while playing or doing the offer.
I can access the offer with my normal WIFI.
Can any dev explain what I need to do now?
I haven't used vpn yet on my normale device.
Is it possible to use vpn only to access the AL and not for the offer since I can access it without any use of anything. So I disconnect vpn while i start the offer game?

kulldeepboro
06-08-2022, 07:50 AM
So I need tot wait till the offer is expired and then use vpn?
That will take an eternity :(
I just want to access the game and not using vpn while playing or doing the offer.
I can access the offer with my normal WIFI.
Can any dev explain what I need to do now?
I haven't used vpn yet on my normale device.whats the reason that not letting you open the game ?

can you add the picture of what it says when you try to open ?

sent from nokia 3310

Tripledark
06-08-2022, 07:56 AM
It says connecting and it won't load. It's 100% my WIFI. It happened with me before.
That time I used vpn (didnt have an offer active) and lived like that for a long time. After that my WIFI got fixed after a while.
Maybe its a firewall or something that blocks it.
I think I l reset my router.