PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!

Unxtoxic
07-23-2012, 02:15 AM
Hey old friends! Long time since I talked to guys! I have decided to play PL again and I`ve seen a lot of old friends like hawkbby. Hopefully you guys haven`t forgotten about. Just playing PL again reminds me of the old memories. Like zomb`s naked race lol good times :) But I have noticed I have missed a lot like the new level cap. To be honest I feel like a noob again. Speaking about being a noob again there has been a lot that happen in the few months including me forgetting my password to my main account, so I had to create a new account. So my new account is IamUnxToxic. Ill try to add all of you guys including my old friends. But I wish there was way I could get my account back. I have tried getting my new password but I have forgotten my yahoo password -sigh-. But enough of th at I have noticed there is a new game, Dark Legends. I have downloaded the game and I am going to start playing soon. Hopefully Ill see you guys there. Well hopefully Ill see you guys in game again, see u guys soon. Also another thing im starting to play on android too but what sucks is the tapatalk app is not free and also Ill be on playing on the tablet ocassionally. So yea well see you soon K BYE

Bunnyshoota
07-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Welcome back!

Survivorfan
07-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Welcome back! Add me in DL ign Suvivorfan

BoomBox
07-23-2012, 08:59 AM
I never met you but welcome back!! And try to email sts bout getting your account:) they can probably.help get.your main account back

Unxtoxic
07-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Can anyone fill me in on how to email sts would really help thanks

Artemis
07-23-2012, 12:15 PM
support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing at with @

Welcome Back!

Nihiliste
07-23-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey I remember you from a long time ago...

Roc
07-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey I remember you from a long time ago...

in a galaxy far, far away......

Welcome back! :biggrin:

Worship
07-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Hello! Welcome back! Did you ever happen to get/return to SL? I don't believe I have seen you on there..

Unxtoxic
07-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks for welcome back! Really means a lot. Also I have sent an email to STS hopefully they can make something happen. Also worship I believe I lost the password to SL to because I linked my PL account to my SL account but I can`t be sure but also it seems I can`t enter a valid password.

nazgulking
07-24-2012, 04:12 AM
Hey Toxic,
I remember you from the times of sewers cap. We were selling each other items to get the sets for our chars at that time.

Welcome back!

If you want add me IGN Nazgulking.

Elitephonix
07-24-2012, 04:17 AM
Or you could just press forgot password on the corner of your screen?

Unxtoxic
07-24-2012, 05:31 AM
If you read in the first post it I lost yahoo password so pressing the forgot password button wouldn`t do anything. Also nice to see you again naz :) I`ll be sure to add you again.

Skeletonlord
07-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Hey!

Welcome back to the community! I haven't seen you in game, but I think we would be good friends.

Add me in game : Skeletonlord!