PDA

View Full Version : Gold Loot set dilemma

PatD
06-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Is it ain't strange that the ones who are the most dedicated to gear up for max power are often the ones who can't get the gold from boss?

Cuz the more it goes and the more the boss are strong and usually get kill by huge blast from the one who finally proc from the most powerful gears of the party thus never have time to switch to gold loot set... while the gold loot players only have to wait that the op players kill the boss and get the big gold jackpot....

I suggested that all gold loot to be only into chest that appear once boss die, boss would only drop gear, van etc, no gold!

this way everyone have time to switch to their gold loot set before opening chest :D

Would be far more logical imo, what do you think?

Marosok
06-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Heaven for exploiters, and God, AL got many of them. 3 dummies in map, trading gl set.

PatD
06-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Heaven for exploiters, and God, AL got many of them. 3 dummies in map, trading gl set.

Sorry but i don’t get what you are saying

Bluehazee
06-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Is it ain't strange that the ones who are the most dedicated to gear up for max power are often the ones who can't get the gold from boss?

Cuz the more it goes and the more the boss are strong and usually get kill by huge blast from the one who finally proc from the most powerful gears of the party thus never have time to switch to gold loot set... while the gold loot players only have to wait that the op players kill the boss and get the big gold jackpot....

I suggested that all gold loot to be only into chest that appear once boss die, boss would only drop gear, van etc, no gold!

this way everyone have time to switch to their gold loot set before opening chest :D

Would be far more logical imo, what do you think?

Sounds nice in paper, but you are missing something important.
Many people have been investing in endgame gear with gold loot awakens, so they can still be useful while its equipped. Of course this gear is more expensive than low lvl one. So your suggestion would screw all these players that invested in good gold loot gear...because as long as same %gl, people will just use cheap stuff to open chests.

This suggestion comes too late, it would have been good idea when the system was implemented.

I have an easier solution for you, my friend. Lets ask StS to nerf warrior at bosses, to make all classes relevant and everyone would be in same situation. You will no longer be the one knocking out boss everytime. But i have a feeling you wont agree with this ;)

PostNoob
06-08-2022, 02:29 PM

Get the most op gold loot set you can find and share it between your friends. Stack up these 'Chests' , get ur buddies together with a 1200% gl set and exploit away.

Better to just get a high end gold loot set, using Zaarus set and high lvl other pcs. Not sure which boss you are even referring to as the non portal bosses are easy to kill even with gold loot on.

Player AL
06-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Get the most op gold loot set you can find and share it between your friends. Stack up these 'Chests' , get ur buddies together with a 1200% gl set and exploit away.

LOL, im sure he talking about chest on map, not getting chest in your inventory ofc. And dropped gold is counting when chest getting opened, not when you pick up gold, can't exploit it with dummies. (Or I haven't understood smth?:D)

Xuds
06-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Maybe they can make it to where gear gifting or trading gears ect is disabled in maps to prevent the exploiting

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Marosok
06-08-2022, 02:54 PM

Misunderstood. Chests as loot in inventory would be bad, but static chest in map (as they are) opened 1x for all is ok, can't trade gl sets.

Mb

caabarader
06-08-2022, 03:01 PM

Would be far more logical imo, what do you think?+1 for chests containing the gold that now drops on bosses, and removing the gold from bosses.

PatD
06-08-2022, 03:16 PM
Sounds nice in paper, but you are missing something important.
Many people have been investing in endgame gear with gold loot awakens, so they can still be useful while its equipped. Of course this gear is more expensive than low lvl one. So your suggestion would screw all these players that invested in good gold loot gear...because as long as same %gl, people will just use cheap stuff to open chests.

This suggestion comes too late, it would have been good idea when the system was implemented.

I have an easier solution for you, my friend. Lets ask StS to nerf warrior at bosses, to make all classes relevant and everyone would be in same situation. You will no longer be the one knocking out boss everytime. But i have a feeling you wont agree with this ;)

When running high end map it is way more fun to run with a party who have maximize all there gears with primary stats, if mix with gl awake its way less powerful, way less fun ;)

Hence why i ask to have the gold only in the chest instead of boss and chest (talking mainly about Zodias Elite map btw)

capeo
06-11-2022, 07:51 AM
Yes, good idea. We are the ones killing the boss with primary awakes. Put the gold in chests.

mwmbgs
06-11-2022, 01:18 PM
+1 then low level gl weapon would rise ......

PostNoob
06-11-2022, 02:35 PM
Its just lazy and a bad idea for sts. Yes i have high% gl and gear, i don't see the need for this.

If you want fast clear speed while getting every drop of gold from the map then get better gold loot gear. The Non portal maps in elite version are getting easy, and will only continue to do so.People should be rewarded for chasing the best gearsets and changing boss battles into easy mode because of greed is lame.

whatwasit
06-11-2022, 04:09 PM
Its just lazy and a bad idea for sts. Yes i have high% gl and gear, i don't see the need for this.

If you want fast clear speed while getting every drop of gold from the map then get better gold loot gear. The Non portal maps in elite version are getting easy, and will only continue to do so.People should be rewarded for chasing the best gearsets and changing boss battles into easy mode because of greed is lame.

says some poor trash, who doesn't have good stats set and don't have high gl set LOL

Nocturnus
06-11-2022, 05:29 PM
It would be better to completely change the way gl works.
Gl based on mobs dropping random amounts of gold, all over the map, instead of just 1 boss at the end of the map.
This system of gl at the end of the boss has been perpetuated by 3 expansions after mausoleum, around more than 3 years, it is time to turn the page to another more complex type of farm.
This is becoming more boring and repetitive every day.

Switchback
06-12-2022, 07:48 AM
says some poor trash, who doesn't have good stats set and don't have high gl set LOL

I will run you maps if you mad bubby, its ok. The idea is not good lile your comment.