PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for the future of this game

Boba Fett
06-08-2022, 02:01 PM
I'm not going to say much. The game is easily dying, fading, day by day and that can be seen. Imo, devs, you should find a way of promoting this app, like ads or perhaps you should pay big youtubers to recommend it, just saying, AL bouta be dead within the next 5 years or so, just like pocket legends and so on...
Surely not many ppl will be attracted by the graphics style, but there are many players that like this type of mmo rpg who haven t found out abt the game yet.

asommers
06-08-2022, 02:44 PM
I certainly appreciate the feedback and all I can say at this point is we're working on it.

See this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?628520-Arcane-legends-soon-to-die-How-to-fix).

-ALS

Nocturnus
06-08-2022, 03:24 PM
It is not an advertising problem.
The problem is the main content, that is, the farm, the maps, the equipment, the craft, the drop, the pvp, etc.
You can easily detect the problem by answering the following question:
"Why does the game revive and is it really active in events or in some events?"
In events you have hundreds of things to farm, you can compete for great prizes, you can get expensive and exclusive items, etc.
In main content, you just have a raid boss and the dumb boring gl.
Even there is no longer one or several objectives like other expansions, you get to 81 and game over.
I like the example of the mausoleum, there you had to work on many things outside of the event.
Also watch pvp, it was really active in other times, in the fester expansion it disappeared.
Do you want to attract people? fix the main content of the game, otherwise, just with advertising, you will bring hundreds of players who will leave the next day.

Stephencobear
06-08-2022, 03:59 PM
“oNlY YoUtUbErS WiLl SaVe Us”

No
Just no

Boba Fett
06-08-2022, 05:00 PM
“oNlY YoUtUbErS WiLl SaVe Us”

No
Just no

At this moment, nothing else will, but ads from other games and popular ppl

Stephencobear
06-08-2022, 06:15 PM
At this moment, nothing else will, but ads from other games and popular ppl

They tried this once, advertised some influencer gamer, live streamed ect
Here we are
The game is what will sustain, or atrophy it’s base
There is work to be done on the game that no advert or influencer will make up for