PDA

View Full Version : Rhinestone LB aura wing spacing

Kakashis
06-09-2022, 05:43 AM
I understand that requests were made to adjust the aura after the LB aura was awarded such that the warriors feet wouldn't stand on top. It just looks strange to me lately and couldn't put my finger on it until someone else pointed it out to me. It doesn't look symmetrical now. The spacing between the 3 wing pairs is so much wider than when first previewed/released. It wasn't a game breaking bug, and people knew and still chose to run for the aura. It now affects all the owners based on one opinion of what the artwork should look like. Could it be possible to just revert it or to fix the gap spacing between the 3 wing sets? I've talked to a few other original owners who don't mind that the center lights are now more visible, but it's not a tradeoff that justifies losing out on perfect gap symmetry.

It used to rotate looking perfect and circular. Now it kind of looks like a triangular rotation due to the loss of symmetry. I'm a die hard fan of artwork, and understand sometimes things need to adjusted if it's bugged. This in my opinion just didn't feel bugged enough for changing it so much.

ToyStory1
06-09-2022, 05:53 AM
The aura looks a bit un even at a certain angle when it’s rotating. Maybe try spreading them out a bit.

Futumsh
06-09-2022, 09:16 AM
We're tired of dealing with this one, so since people can't be happy with the adjustments, it's just going back to its original form.