PDA

View Full Version : Another suggestion

Fytheo
06-09-2022, 08:55 AM
Few interesting features that could help us if implemented!

+ Quick look at how much of the currency you have. It could be a small display box where you can choose which currency you want to display.
(How many event tokens do I have? Do I want to look in the inventory 1000 times a day?)

+ Quick look at how many elite kills you have. It also could be a small display box or better small button on which u click and you will see all the information you need.

A lot of buttons on the screen does no good but if these features were to be implemented correctly, it would certainly do us some good.

PostNoob
06-09-2022, 11:42 AM
If you are checking your tokens and/or elite kills a 1000 times a day then you're playing the game wrong. There is no need to do that, and it takes seconds to manually check each one.

Screen is cluttered enough.

Fytheo
06-09-2022, 02:59 PM
I ain't doing anything wrong.

It is okay that not everybody seeks such feature. However, there are people who would appreciate it.

If you are checking your tokens and/or elite kills a 1000 times a day then you're playing the game wrong. There is no need to do that, and it takes seconds to manually check each one.

Screen is cluttered enough.

Oakmaiden
06-11-2022, 06:58 AM
Content over filters.... how hard is it to look in your satchel?

Fytheo
06-11-2022, 04:30 PM
I would not be suggesting it otherwise 🤷*♂️

Content over filters.... how hard is it to look in your satchel?

GucciBang
06-11-2022, 04:37 PM
every day a different suggestion to make the game boring and easy

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Fytheo
06-14-2022, 12:14 AM
Thanks for your feedback. Maybe you could share some of your ideas with us? We would love to see some of your GREAT ideas, Mr. Sherlock.

every day a different suggestion to make the game boring and easy

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

asommers
06-14-2022, 09:48 AM
Event tokens are displayed on the HUD at the top of the screen. You can tap the event information box to cycle between different modes. One of the modes will have the token count.

-ALS

Elvaenwae
06-18-2022, 10:19 PM
+1 for the currency suggestion. As for the other, I don't really do elite a lot. So, pass on that XD