PDA

View Full Version : Information about proc weapons/pets AA more detailed II

caabarader
06-09-2022, 09:39 AM
Hello, the first post got closed, tho the "resolution" is not what i wanted(adding the command /stats). So the suggestion is: adding the correct % of anything that buffs or debuffs something, not only saying what it does...
An example is Mephisto AA.
About the proc, i feel there should be saying the % that the buff proc gives us.
A good reason to implement it is the new arcane 81 that is coming anytime soon. For first resolution, you need to wear and proc anything to show what it add to yours stats, and with this second resolution, no more is needed wear/proc to know what exactly any gear/AA gives, making it easier to know if worth buy any pet or gear.
Hope u consider.

asommers
06-14-2022, 10:06 AM
Stats shown are your current stats. When buffs/procs are active, they will be updated when looking at your current stats. I don't have the room to show what your stats would be based on any number of conditions that would affect them.

-ALS

intruders
06-14-2022, 10:39 AM
@asommers I think op meant detailed pet/proc description e.g for aquaris staff instead of vague "increases damage and protection" something like "increases for 8s damage by 600%, armor by 400%, speed by 50%". Same for pets passive/aa.

Numbers above are just an example as I don't remember exact multipliers for aquaris proc.

caabarader
06-14-2022, 11:03 AM
@asommers I think op meant detailed pet/proc description e.g for aquaris staff instead of vague "increases damage and protection" something like "increases for 8s damage by 600%, armor by 400%, speed by 50%". Same for pets passive/aa.

Numbers above are just an example as I don't remember exact multipliers for aquaris proc.Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^

asommers
06-14-2022, 11:19 PM
Ah, I agree. The main problem here is there's no easy way to automate these, so sometimes we are a bit general as we're tweaking them. We should be more detailed here. If you have specific pets for us to look at, list them here and I'll get the descriptions updated.

-ALS

caabarader
06-15-2022, 05:52 AM
Ah, I agree. The main problem here is there's no easy way to automate these, so sometimes we are a bit general as we're tweaking them. We should be more detailed here. If you have specific pets for us to look at, list them here and I'll get the descriptions updated.

-ALSNot really all pets need, just those that does buff a big amount of something or does massive damage, like Mephisto and poksau AA, Eterno % armor debuff AA too..
About weapons, all procs description should have the % of buffs. If not possible, maybe for no space below the description of gear, maybe consider making a type of wikipedia, in game or forum with the procs buffs...
Totally agree with more detailed game content.