PDA

View Full Version : 2022-06-10 Content Update (292987)

Futumsh
06-10-2022, 12:58 PM
+ The Goblin event zone has been modified to flow better.
+ Rarity of Littleridge Token drops has been adjusted to be consistent (higher denominations = higher rarities).
+ Portals to a "Dark Littleridge Nook" can spawn at random in areas outside of the Goblin Event zones.
+ Bloodied Armor of the Watch vanity items can be looted from the Dark Littleridge Nook.
+ Greedy Goblin vanity items can also be looted from the Dark Littleridge Nook.
+ Wear both pieces of the Greedy Goblin set to summon a special "glistening gold" visual effect.
+ The Warrior's Greedy Goblin armor gets its tights back.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-10-2022, 01:07 PM
Thoughts about making the “Furious Talisman” amulets available for all levels?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220610/fabcfce4f7bee2163bc383da450bc2a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
06-10-2022, 01:10 PM
Thoughts about making the “Furious Talisman” amulets available for all levels?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220610/fabcfce4f7bee2163bc383da450bc2a7.jpg

These were made for Level 81 solely and intentionally so that we wouldn't have to water-down the buffs for all levels (and to reward endgame Legends). I'll consider doing something that spans levels in the future but it will definitely not be all levels; instead it might be every 10 or 20 levels so that the buffs don't seem dumb at Level 3 (giving +3 Str for 5 seconds or whatnot).

spityful17
06-10-2022, 01:11 PM
+ Rarity of Littleridge Token drops has been adjusted to be consistent (higher denominations = higher rarities).
+ Portals to a "Dark Littleridge Nook" can spawn at random in areas outside of the Goblin Event zones.
+ Bloodied Armor of the Watch vanity items can be looted from the Dark Littleridge Nook.
+ Wear both pieces of the Greedy Goblin set to summon a special "glistening gold" visual effect.

Any pictures if the new vanities?

mklucasjt
06-10-2022, 01:12 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Bameely
06-10-2022, 01:13 PM
So we hv 2 different events now? Goblin zone n normal maps portal?.....

Cinco
06-10-2022, 01:17 PM
So we hv 2 different events now? Goblin zone n normal maps portal?.....

Every year during Goblin event there is a random portal that shows up in non-event zones. This portal takes you to a special little 'nook' where you can farm bonus tokens and stuff. No energy required.

This year we added in some nifty vanity items to make it more interesting.

Aespa
06-10-2022, 01:20 PM
We can loot those vanities mentioned from Bunch of Mobs in Dark Littleridge nook? Just curious because there wasn't a boss there all just the mobs inside.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Bameely
06-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Every year during Goblin event there is a random portal that shows up in non-event zones. This portal takes you to a special little 'nook' where you can farm bonus tokens and stuff. No energy required.

This year we added in some nifty vanity items to make it more interesting.

ic thank you! By the way point #1 "Event zone modified to glow better" - what are the changes please? I don't see anything different :3

Cinco
06-10-2022, 01:28 PM
ic thank you! By the way point #1 "Event zone modified to glow better" - what are the changes please? I don't see anything different :3

The pathway to the caged NPC (Nicolas) was oriented improperly and had some issues where the trees and bushes could get in the way of the camera. It's a minor change.

Nocturnus
06-10-2022, 02:22 PM
In haunlet do not spawn the portal.

Thanks.

Encryptions
06-10-2022, 04:51 PM
These were made for Level 81 solely and intentionally so that we wouldn't have to water-down the buffs for all levels (and to reward endgame Legends). I'll consider doing something that spans levels in the future but it will definitely not be all levels; instead it might be every 10 or 20 levels so that the buffs don't seem dumb at Level 3 (giving +3 Str for 5 seconds or whatnot).

Here is a good tip, if you want people to actually use these tailsmans then I recommend making them compatible with the level 81 legendary set. I just don't see a use for these at end game since the 81 set is way better to use.

Pyrogenie
06-10-2022, 05:05 PM
Could we get some pictures of the vanity armor and helm?

Fearrr
06-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Could we get some pictures of the vanity armor and helm?

This ^ When new things are added take the 5 mins or less to add the pics to the post please. So is the Greedy Goblin Head just a recolor like the Body? Also why use that name for a Set that looks like this? Not to sound ungrateful about adjustments being made to Event...

Fearrr
06-10-2022, 08:07 PM
This ^ When new things are added take the 5 mins or less to add the pics to the post please. So is the Greedy Goblin Head just a recolor like the Body? Also why use that name for a Set that looks like this? Not to sound ungrateful about adjustments being made to Event...

@Cinco but hey this is good stuff cause I see a Recolor. Now Cinco so I have this friend right… He thinks the Poison Skull Shield is one of the best Shield Backpacks made in this game, Goblin Event related, and it’s pretty Badass too! But he missed that Event, It’s a Bound Item, and it’s Purple… Tragic I know. I was like hey let me talk to Cinco, cause I see there is only 1 item for the June 18th Limited Sales, why not add a Blood Red Poison Skull Shield! So ya asking for a friend lmao 🤥😭

octavos
06-10-2022, 08:46 PM
@Cinco but hey this is good stuff cause I see a Recolor. Now Cinco so I have this friend right… He thinks the Poison Skull Shield is one of the best Shield Backpacks made in this game, Goblin Event related, and it’s pretty Badass too! But he missed that Event, It’s a Bound Item, and it’s Purple… Tragic I know. I was like hey let me talk to Cinco, cause I see there is only 1 item for the June 18th Limited Sales, why not add a Blood Red Poison Skull Shield! So ya asking for a friend lmao ����

or the skull backpack in a case from valentines that one is my fav

Smilesilly
06-10-2022, 08:56 PM

what do you mean by event zone flow better?

presp600
06-10-2022, 09:04 PM

Here i got the rouge bloodied helm :)

Driofrib
06-11-2022, 02:07 AM
Pls Can we get event points in the nook

Bameely
06-11-2022, 02:22 AM
what do you mean by event zone flow better?

It is the orientation of the map. That's all.

TheBoon
06-11-2022, 03:57 AM
did you use any special elixir?

Smilesilly
06-11-2022, 07:35 PM
It is the orientation of the map. That's all.

ah okay thank you, also is random camera views in map to stop botting or to keep you stimulated a bit more.

XYRRU
06-11-2022, 10:29 PM
Does the portal to the dark nook spawns from Hauntlet?

Sent from my RMX3151 using Tapatalk

Trenton
06-16-2022, 05:32 PM
Does the portal to the dark nook spawns from Hauntlet?

Sent from my RMX3151 using TapatalkHaven't found it yet in Hauntlet, Elite Shuyal has actually been my go to for Dark Nooks

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk