PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else

Mindyaownbaby
06-10-2022, 02:28 PM
I know I’ll probably get hate but it’s kind of annoying every event I try to play that people with speed sets run through and kill bosses and get there before you and then by the time you get there loot doesn’t pop up, wasting money on elixirs. But I hope they’ll come up with a way to fix it

Mindyaownbaby
06-10-2022, 02:30 PM
And before anyone says it yes I get that I can buy a speed set but I like collecting vanity instead .. and not every player can afford those

PostNoob
06-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Yeah it is pretty irritating watching someone with expensive vanities run event maps without speed. They are literally wasting everyone's time playing like that.

IExposedYou
06-10-2022, 02:44 PM
Create a party that play like you or play in ghost/single mode

Stephencobear
06-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Yeah it is pretty irritating watching someone with expensive vanities run event maps without speed. They are literally wasting everyone's time playing like that.

I see what you did there XD

Mindyaownbaby
06-10-2022, 06:33 PM
Well to each their own ;) kinda saying you don’t get speed sets don’t play. Which again I think everyone should play how they want and what about players that don’t have enough gold to get them ? They shouldn’t be able to still enjoy events …?

Xuds
06-10-2022, 07:48 PM
Well to each their own ;) kinda saying you don’t get speed sets don’t play. Which again I think everyone should play how they want and what about players that don’t have enough gold to get them ? They shouldn’t be able to still enjoy events …?Then make a party with the people that can't afford a ss

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

will0
06-10-2022, 08:50 PM
who to blame ? SS is essential in this game if you want to run randomly

Stephencobear
06-10-2022, 09:04 PM
who to blame ? SS is essential in this game if you want to run randomly

I just tested:
Ran my rogue lv 76 w legend gear n no jewell/awakes- found pt easily, np w map
Ran my war lv 10 legendary gear mediocre awakes/jewels - ran solo np

I don’t see a prob

Oakmaiden
06-11-2022, 06:48 AM
I despise SS and the ppl who use them, because it forces me to use it. Short attention spans rule this game. Nobody can just enjoy the scenery. I don’t know why ppl think fast is better.
Delayed gratification, explore it! I feel sorry for they’re intimate life partners... they must be soooo disappointed! Like, was that it?

|Ares|
06-11-2022, 07:31 AM
I despise SS and the ppl who use them, because it forces me to use it. Short attention spans rule this game. Nobody can just enjoy the scenery. I don’t know why ppl think fast is better.
Delayed gratification, explore it! I feel sorry for they’re intimate life partners... they must be soooo disappointed! Like, was that it?

Nobody can enjoy the scenery of the same event map since like 2014? Also the second part of the comment, try to log off sometimes.

QuaseT
06-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Im amazed by some players speed in events and zodiac to the point that I tried to aquire such a set on my chars aswell. The one whos complaining makes a party. Works both ways and its easy.

whatwasit
06-11-2022, 11:03 AM
lol, just add faking barriers, more barriers omg, need barrier in front of EACH mob in event map !!!!

4 years can't afford ss? lmao, maybe try play tetris instead al

chiiwawa
06-11-2022, 09:16 PM
No im not trying to be a butt but lol...
this old game i use to play called Endless Online had a place called "Newb Island"
You stayed there until you could keep up with the pack. maybe a good Idea?

samhain
06-12-2022, 07:44 AM
first rule, first to buy is "speed set" nothing else, others can wait
and now it's time to buy when ss at the lowest price (goblin event)
you said "wasting money on elixirs" but without ss you're just wasting ur lix, its pretty long map, i don't get your point

chiiwawa
06-12-2022, 05:39 PM
first rule, first to buy is "speed set" nothing else, others can wait
and now it's time to buy when ss at the lowest price (goblin event)
you said "wasting money on elixirs" but without ss you're just wasting ur lix, its pretty long map, i don't get your point

Nice name there Sam. The real Sam was a cool Dev.

Bigpiceps123
06-13-2022, 12:04 AM
Yeah it is pretty irritating watching someone with expensive vanities run event maps without speed. They are literally wasting everyone's time playing like that.When i was running random once i had a Guy with Frank Set and no ss taking hours cleaning a few Mobs x.x

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
06-13-2022, 05:41 AM
When i was running random once i had a Guy with Frank Set and no ss taking hours cleaning a few Mobs x.x

Why do I feel i know this player 🤣

Dashie
06-13-2022, 06:06 AM
lol, just add faking barriers, more barriers omg, need barrier in front of EACH mob in event map !!!!

4 years can't afford ss? lmao, maybe try play tetris instead al

I disagree with your statement. You can not consider the Join date ( 4 Years in this case). I used to play this game back in 2015-16 than took break of few years and just now I came back into the game. Think it this way may be you will realize my point.

Adek Nakal
06-13-2022, 06:36 AM
maybe its their marketing strategy by making the event map long so people will get haste set by opening lock ,buy from other player etc.

Hyunvin
06-13-2022, 11:48 AM
Guys I'm looking for ultra rare boss enki and kroton buyer pm me

IGN Hyunvin

Cheackezig
06-13-2022, 05:11 PM
I know I’ll probably get hate but it’s kind of annoying every event I try to play that people with speed sets run through and kill bosses and get there before you and then by the time you get there loot doesn’t pop up, wasting money on elixirs. But I hope they’ll come up with a way to fix it

Sts used to have an easy solution for this which is having the barrier before the boss where ALL mobs needed to be killed before being allowed to enter and where everyone needed to be at the barrier and everyone had like 30 seconds.
With the last ursoth event I discovered sts completely screwed over the barrier and made it's existence pratically useless.

Also I do understand not wanting to have to compete with ss people. For now a party is an option yeah but if you are relatively new to the game and dont have many friends who run or if you're too poor to just afford a set and all friends have a ss I understand that this is a stupid problem. A speed set should most definitely not be a requirement to play maps like event maps so I agree with you on this one.

Madragora
06-16-2022, 12:51 PM
True, it's also really hard for us that we have speed sets, trying to wait for those who don't to come and don't lose bosses etc..it really holds us back too

Madragora
06-16-2022, 12:53 PM
Oops sry wrong thread xD

Madragora
06-16-2022, 12:58 PM
True, it's also really hard for us that we have speed sets, trying to wait for those who don't to come and don't lose bosses etc..it really holds us back too

Ilove_Poopoo
06-16-2022, 10:16 PM
If it helps, the system segregates ppl with and without speedsets when joining event zones. So those without won't complain.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Bigpiceps123
06-17-2022, 02:57 AM
Just Buy a nox Set and and Switch to Ur normal set to kill npc's simple

Mindyaownbaby
06-18-2022, 02:48 AM
Update to all I bought a bunch of ss armor ^_^

Elvaenwae
06-18-2022, 07:57 PM
I legit thought I was the only one, with the current "ss fever". I can't. As people before me have suggested, I recommend you create a pt with friends/guildies who'd be happy to clear the map with you sans ss. Or, solo the entire map (but not as fun)