View Full Version : Help about Speed

Bameely
06-11-2022, 03:06 AM
Hi all,

Can I know why when I wear my speed set, my speed stats is 2.58x. But it wouldn't go up further when I use a speed lix? It doesn't add up? If I use 30% speed lix with speed set my speed is still at 2.58x. Appreciate any advice thank you.

Donkiepoop
06-11-2022, 05:07 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmm:bull_head:

Kystone
06-11-2022, 05:36 AM
Have u ever thought maybe that it doesn’t stack with ss

|Ares|
06-11-2022, 07:33 AM
Have u ever thought maybe that it doesn’t stack with ss

@@ you must be joking @@

capeo
06-11-2022, 07:35 AM
I believe the command just shows your stats not the elixir bonus with your stats

Bluehazee
06-11-2022, 09:01 AM
I believe the command just shows your stats not the elixir bonus with your stats

This is not correct.
The explanation is as simple as elixirs that comes from crates (in this case 30%movement speed) dont stack mostly. Only the highest buff applies.
The ones that always stack are those in HUD, previously available by watching video ads and now by gold. These elixirs also show the buff increase when you use the command /stats.
About the other sarcastic posts in this thread...yeah, that. Very helpful

Bameely
06-11-2022, 11:05 AM
This is not correct.
The explanation is as simple as elixirs that comes from crates (in this case 30%movement speed) dont stack mostly. Only the highest buff applies.
The ones that always stack are those in HUD, previously available by watching video ads and now by gold. These elixirs also show the buff increase when you use the command /stats.
About the other sarcastic posts in this thread...yeah, that. Very helpful

Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't know it cannot be stacked. Appreciate much.