PDA

View Full Version : New Legendary Hand Blasters Special Abilities?

Swimmingstar
07-23-2012, 09:22 PM
I don't understand why they only do 1-78 damage. (the top damage could vary from different types)

Ozuyucalebam
07-23-2012, 10:13 PM
This bug occurs to all the hand blasters with particles on them, and I don't know why. There wasn't any sort of fix I could do with the item, so I am waiting for support from our tech team.

I'm going to look into the DPS on the epic and legendary hand blasters and see what I can do. It was intended to be very broad in damage, but it might be too broad.

Even if the damage is inconsistent, the legendary might be better because it has a chance to heal you every time you attack.

They HEAL!!! tried it and they certainly do. Though not much healing, but every bit of health counts :)

Swimmingstar
07-23-2012, 10:19 PM
I also heard you can hit high amounts of damage with it but isn't it only 1-78?

Mitchturbo
07-23-2012, 10:29 PM
On my build its 172 top damage, that's not counting the critical either ;-)

blurryeyes
07-24-2012, 01:39 AM
They HEAL!!! tried it and they certainly do. Though not much healing, but every bit of health counts :)

wow gonna try it if it heals

Ozuyucalebam
07-24-2012, 02:07 AM
On my build its 176 top damage, that's not counting the critical either ;-)
I'm getting 182 Max with dmg implant. Mine are phased injectors of dark matter...and when they hit, they hit hard! No crid pet just dodge

Mitchturbo
07-24-2012, 02:39 AM
I'm getting 182 Max with dmg implant. Mine are phased injectors of dark matter...and when they hit, they hit hard! No crid pet just dodge

You will be using the full int build on your Engineer then right?

I'm using Strength and Int so ill be lacking in damage but gaining on 1 dodge advantage.
Yeah I have the same Gauntlets. Best Drop Ever!

Bubututu
07-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Even if your DPS isn't persistent because of the spread damage, ALL of your skill damage output will be to the MAX! Definitely a fun weapon to run my Engi with! ;-)

Ozuyucalebam
07-24-2012, 11:58 AM
You will be using the full int build on your Engineer then right?

I'm using Strength and Int so ill be lacking in damage but gaining on 1 dodge advantage.
Yeah I have the same Gauntlets. Best Drop Ever!
Yup I'm using full int. I need to snag another zevon for a few more crit.

PianoWizzy
07-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Eeeeeeee!!! I want! <3

Swimmingstar
07-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Can someone please explain these? What's the top damage for the dark matter ones? And for 1-78 damage I mean the gloves only. And how do you get 172 damage? Shouldn't even 1H guns do more damage? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLP!

How the heck do you get more damage than higher damage weapons when the gloves have such low damage?

PianoWizzy
07-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Can someone please explain these? What's the top damage for the dark matter ones? And for 1-78 damage I mean the gloves only. And how do you get 172 damage? Shouldn't even 1H guns do more damage? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLP!

How the heck do you get more damage than higher damage weapons when the gloves have such low damage?

0.4 speed ;)

Also I think there are multiple legendary hand blasters.

Swimmingstar
07-24-2012, 05:28 PM
0.4 speed ;)

Also I think there are multiple legendary hand blasters.

Oh, the DPS, isn't DPS one of those fake stats?

And also how does your skill damage be super high? I thought the base damage changes that not the DPS. And I don't think that actually changes (skill damage).

Ozuyucalebam
07-24-2012, 05:54 PM
Oh, the DPS, isn't DPS one of those fake stats?

And also how does your skill damage be super high? I thought the base damage changes that not the DPS. And I don't think that actually changes (skill damage).
Im using a regular red runetech set, condor dmg implant, and full int. Spent 2 plat to remove everything from str and Dex.