PDA

View Full Version : People in fear

xcainnblecterx
07-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Ok so I'm doing a Thrasher run and some of the people that joined not on thrash said "guess ill leave so I'm not booted at the boss" or something along those lines. I don't boot anyone unless I'm full (in which case I'll ask you to leave) even if your a scatter bear so I just want people on the forums to know if you see any of my toons on a Thrasher and your not I'm not going boot you. Any help is better then none. Also I didn't know people were still booting at bosses wth is the point in this? If anyone can shed some light in the reason for this please do tell

Worship
07-23-2012, 09:49 PM
I believe because Thrasher only drops to a couple people each time and not everyone, so the host solos it.
This is my theory^^ ;)

I can already see someone quoting this and saying: NO! YOURE WRONG!
(most likely because they don't know what a THEORY is..)

xcainnblecterx
07-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Hmm possibly but if some drop off someone will always replace lol also I have never been booted so many times in one day as my bird does running threw ao. That's one place I'm iffy of

Worship
07-23-2012, 09:59 PM
I know about the replace.. (over 3m players in PL itself..)
But hosts will do ANYTHING for a good drop.. It's usually the myths though. Like in SL, everyone though that if you don't open bonus rooms you get a better drop at boss. But nothing (other than luck enhancers/elixirs of course) works to change the drop.

Roc
07-23-2012, 10:00 PM
I have had far more experiences of being insta-booted than being welcomed, which is why I just leave if I see people on thrashers XD

NotYoCookiez
07-23-2012, 10:33 PM
I have had far more experiences of being insta-booted than being welcomed, which is why I just leave if I see people on thrashers XD

Same lol. That's why I started hosting and haven't had a problem since xD

xcainnblecterx
07-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Lol main reason I posted this that way if any forums member see me thrasin you can run with me also I hate the luck elix I tryed it today(shamus 100%for 30mins) didn't get a single thing besides a purp also it seemed to prevent enimes from dropping items cause only time I got anything in that 30 mind was from boss

nazgulking
07-24-2012, 04:29 AM
I have had the same experience of Roc. I just leave the map if I see a whole thrasher team (which includes only 2 people, since the others will be booted in seconds).

Sorry, but these are harsh times for PL.

xcainnblecterx
07-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Yes harsh times indeed ik that when I started in April this year things were mellow. Now I see ragers (I call a ragers a person that dies once or twice in a run and leave) there's people that call mages noobs cause they don't rev in 5secs of them dying. Pvp is pretty harsh thankfully some are still good people. It's chaotic lol

GoodSyntax
07-24-2012, 08:39 AM
I am hoping that in a few weeks after the farming for new pinks and elite pinks craze has subsided, people will act civilized again.

I always ask if it is OK to join when I see the host is Thrashing. Sometimes I get the auto boot, but often enough, the host is happy to have a mage run with them.