PDA

View Full Version : booted from the hive because using a legendary coil or using asteroid luck

blurryeyes
07-24-2012, 01:53 AM
lol, I've been booted many times recently saying 'you already have a legendary gun, get out of here' or 'no luck elixirs sorry'

I was like wtf me using a luck elixir does not affect others NOT to get a pink.

Asavadale
07-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Lol Wow...

dugantale
07-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Haters gonna hate;)

What he said

Ozuyucalebam
07-24-2012, 02:09 AM
People just say yay! When i join...despite my legendary claws...they just want heals....lol

Mitchturbo
07-24-2012, 02:30 AM
People just say yay! When i join...despite my legendary claws...they just want heals....lol

Yay!! XD Best feeling in the world Right!
Let's give some love to Blurryeyes ^_^ *massive fellow legendry gun user hug*

Lol you can join as many of my hive runs you like lol ;-)

TheRook
07-24-2012, 03:22 AM
No worries bro I get u have gun already and also latest one was u leave uu and all youurr plat made toons sux

Got tto love the haters and tthey will keep hateing

TheMatrixMan
07-24-2012, 03:37 AM
That's like the opposite of an all elixir group kicking a non-elixir guy.

Flowman
07-24-2012, 03:51 AM
Welcome to the world of superstitious, gullible idiots. You'll get booted from games for just about anything now....if someone heard it was true.

No worries bro I get u have gun already and also latest one was u leave uu and all youurr plat made toons sux

Got tto love the haters and tthey will keep hateing

LilMiss you need spell check on your phone/computer bro

Ark
07-24-2012, 04:12 AM
People are just jealous that you can get pinks and luck enh :p. Haters gonna hate

Shaocalur
07-24-2012, 06:08 AM
That's just sad. F the haters, let 'em hate.

KillaSkillz
07-24-2012, 06:38 AM
I only join games that say "the hive" in the game name. Every single time i joined someones game they booted me because of the enhance, one guy waited until the boss room, booted me and typed "lololololololol no luck lix" i burned up like 5 minutes of the enhancer grrrrrrr.
What goes around comes around eventually.

Just join the hive games where they cant boot you and tell them to stuff it, and i swear if i hear, "dont open boxes" or save queen for last" i'm gonna scorn dog vomit!

Matutd
07-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Haters gonna hate;)
Potatoes gonna potate

Commanderkeen
07-24-2012, 10:46 AM
Lol "your toon is pimped out so you must leave" some people are just idiots.

TsunamiTheClown
07-24-2012, 10:49 AM
The price we must pay for epicness...sigh.

Ozuyucalebam
07-24-2012, 11:44 AM
I only join games that say "the hive" in the game name. Every single time i joined someones game they booted me because of the enhance, one guy waited until the boss room, booted me and typed "lololololololol no luck lix" i burned up like 5 minutes of the enhancer grrrrrrr.
What goes around comes around eventually.

Just join the hive games where they cant boot you and tell them to stuff it, and i swear if i hear, "dont open boxes" or save queen for last" i'm gonna scorn dog vomit!

Something similar happened to me in the reactor core. We got to the boss...with 2 mobs and mf. Then everyone ran away from the area leaving me to die when the bombs blew.

TsunamiTheClown
07-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Something similar happened to me in the reactor core. We got to the boss...with 2 mobs and mf. Then everyone ran away from the area leaving me to die when the bombs blew.

javier995
07-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Damn, sucks man!

Anyone is welcome in my runs if they're not full:)

You can always ask me if I wanna do runs too if you see me in b*/pvp, I only boot if run is full. None of that "no luck lix" or "you already got a gun" mumbo jumbo, I use em both :).

Cahaun
07-24-2012, 12:48 PM
All my hosted games are safe from nonsense. My IGN is Cahaun and I'll only boot if it's full and I do warn people beforehand.

Cero
07-24-2012, 07:13 PM

lol yea, eng is needed.

add me Pfffffff(7fs)

ShadowGunX
07-24-2012, 09:08 PM
lol me too waz booted. bt wen i used miner lck on my eng dey dnt boot nd say "yay here d eng". u will b booted wen u r in com or opr toon tho lmao