PDA

View Full Version : What is the Awakening Event?

Trenton
06-15-2022, 01:31 AM
Hey so I'm a noob and somehow every Awakening event I just so happen to not be playing the game so idk what the heck it even is. The only thing I found in Announcements was an event that they were sold for gold but people are selling them like crazy rn so apparently it's not that event?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Cheackezig
06-15-2022, 07:57 AM
The awakening event is an event where you can awake gear for awakes that aren't normally possible. These awakes are only possible with elite gems though. Some example for an awake that's only possible at awake event: 5%all on a weapon and 4%all on other gears are awakes only possible at the event. 15%ms is also an example.

When the awak event happens the event also has more store gems, you can buy normal gems in the AL store for 30k gold each.

That's basically the awak event in a shellnut

Encryptions
06-15-2022, 09:52 AM
Best tip is save your gold and hoard blue gems in the event for 30k each, if possible at any time what so ever buy elite awakes for 110k each and below and sell in awakening event. Blue gems buy in the awakening event and resell for more outside the event.
Info below.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?614004-Preview-Return-of-the-Awakenings-Extravaganza!-Happy-New-Year!!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Trenton
06-15-2022, 10:23 AM
Much simpler than I was thinking, thank you guys

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk