PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Wayde
07-24-2012, 09:02 AM
Hi i'm lucas 22years old from france. I'm not used to play videos games anymore since my seventeens (i was a huge final fantasy fan) but as i'm often on my mobile i'm glad to discover such a great distraction!

One question, what's the main goal of joining a guild? Thx. See'u

Hardcoure
07-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Hi Lucas! Sorry for getting a reply to your thread so late.

The main goal of joining a guild could be for different reasons.

Maybe you're interested in PvP (player vs player) and want to learn more about it and just be part of a pvp community, you might join a pvp guild. Same could be for a merching guild. Maybe you'd just like to be surrounded by people like you or many of your friends are part of a certain guild.

A guild is pretty much a group (maybe even considered a community) within this game where you can be amongst people you like and enjoy being with or talking to. You can check out this forum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?86-DL-Guilds) to see what guilds are advertising. See what sparks your interest, leave a reply, talk with someone in game or here on forums and see if you want to join.

Hope this helps! :chuncky:

Wayde
07-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for your complete answer!

Ok, then its the same goal than in the other mmorp (i played ragnarok so far ago ) but i was wandering... We can't change our build in this game then how Can we be better than someone else? Only a matter of stuff?
And Can you tell me in your opinion wich are the best guilds ? Sorry too many questions :D

Hardcoure
07-26-2012, 05:50 PM
To be better than someone else just learn your skills well. That's about all I can say to that since right now there isn't very much customization skill wise. We all have the same ones (as far as I'm aware anyway).

I can't really give an opinion on that since I've only been in two myself. I'm currently a recruiter the guild called <Royalty> You ask which are the best guildS. Do you plan on jumping from guild to guild? If so, I'm fairly certain that that's frowned upon by most everyone. Better to be loyal to one than multiple I'd think.

Wayde
07-27-2012, 03:50 AM
Understood. Thanks :)

No absolutly not i was only asking. And i'm currently level 19, i'm not planing to join à guild before being strong. (good rare stuff and something like level 25)

deanna colvin
07-27-2012, 02:42 PM
I think guilds are too help baby vamps and members with weapons, questions,general advice,working through campaign's,Pvp &just general fun times together.ETERNAL ROCKS

Wayde
07-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Thank you two for your answers ;)

Jblazer
07-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Welcome Aboard!What I would say the good things about joining guilds are things like these.In a guild you really meet nice,caring people.You also make great friends!Maybe when you need a little help they will fight a level or two.I think guilds really bring people together.:)

Floating
07-31-2012, 04:48 PM
Hey and welcome to the forums! I hope you have an awesome time here and have an even better time than final fantasy :3

Chanyu96
08-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Hello, Luci! I am Zetectic and I am here to help newbies for any kind of questions! Of course my profession is PvP! Not farming.. xd

Fao
08-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Welcome!:)

outsock
08-15-2012, 09:24 PM
welcome:ghost: