PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a few months

Snakespeare
07-24-2012, 10:45 AM
A lot of life events happening: weddings, vacations, my wife's health (serious but not life threatening), and I need to write. I will be back in a few months. It will be fun to come back. There will be so many changes. I reserved my names for AL. It will be a lot of fun. cya then!

Survivorfan
07-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Miss ya, good luck and best wishes to your wife

Siejo
07-24-2012, 11:06 AM
We will miss you buddy! Take care and hope all turns out well for you.

Skeletonlord
07-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Going to miss ya Snake! Good luck to what you do and I hope things go okay for you!

I eagerly await your return,

Warm regards, Skeletonlord

Paar
07-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Not Goodbye, It's see ya later. :) Take care Snake.

JaytB
07-24-2012, 11:30 AM
You'll be missed.

I wish you all the best! :)

Justg
07-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Take care Snakes, see you around the way!

- g

Flowman
07-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Not Goodbye, It's see ya later. :) Take care Snake.

In Paar's case, it's "Cya tomorrow" :cool:

Take care old timer, will miss you in the chat box.

octavos
07-24-2012, 12:32 PM
snake, i will miss your insight and debates....they are educational for the whole family...please stop by to say hello now and then...be safe.
:ghost:

Samhayne
07-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Safe travels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrcYPTRcSX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrcYPTRcSX0

ImHawk
07-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Good Luck in the Future!
Be successful as always;)

Walkhardd
07-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Pshh..such a Dev pet..lol

Take care, brotha! C ya when you come back. :)

Zeus
07-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Later, Snake!

You know I'll miss ya! You're usually the voice of reason in times of chaos in regards to the forums. Best of luck with all your future endeavors. Also, I'll pray that your wife's health gets better! :)

~Parth

Worship
07-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Farewell for now! Hope all turns out a-okay!
I also hope youll be back in time for the release of AL!

aniybo
07-24-2012, 02:27 PM
cya in a few months man! Ill tell the twinks

Snakespeare
07-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Also, I'll pray that your wife's health gets better! :)

~Parth

Thanks so much, Parth. We might have to go into a lifelong maintenance mode in that regard. We both still have a lot to learn about getting older.

And thanks everyone for the nice send off. BBIAF... I am going lo-tech. My iPad will collect dust this time. There's really no substitute for the feel of a ballpoint pen and a spiral notebook. C'mon Muse, inspire me! :)

Wretch
07-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Aww... C ya spear!

saool
07-25-2012, 01:12 AM
Take care Snake. Make sure your wife gets better! See you soon!

Much love and respect :)

captaintuttle
07-25-2012, 08:13 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Snake! You KNOW the chatbox won't be the same without you, but we'll do our best to hold down the fort! ;) Good luck finding that muse!! Muses love to hide, and it's the writer's job to find them! Healthy beams in a westerly direction, also, for the Mrs. Be well, sir! :smiley_simmons:

Snakespeare
08-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Just wanted to update my friends... the wedding went off without a hitch. I haven't lost a daughter, I've gained a son, and he is better at racing games than me. I specifically told her to find one that I could pwn, but you know kids... Also, the really good news is that my wife's health is much better.

It has been very interesting to substitute reading for gaming on my daily commute. I realize that constant gaming creates a sense of impatience with the world in general, and that's not how I want to live. I'm not in this world to get a pink. Besides. I already got the equivalent of pinks with my awesome kids and my loving wife. So I'm going to tone it down quite a bit.

I also realized that hanging out in chat was distracting me, too, and my work has been more productive since I started my hiatus.

So, I'll be back soon, but I'll be playing less. And if I stop by chat, it will not be during work hours. I wonder how long THAT will last... ;)

so, see ya all soon...

captaintuttle
08-20-2012, 08:36 AM
So, I'll be back soon, but I'll be playing less. And if I stop by chat, it will not be during work hours. I wonder how long THAT will last... ;)

Hi Snake!! Thanks for the update, you shared some awesome observations and sentiment here. I may need an intervention myself as it pertains to the chatbox... lol. By the way, NOBODY has been able to do the job you do in promoting that sense of level-hot-headedness and general good-behaviorism among the chatters. I try, but generally fail miserably. Just ask Stomp... ;)

Be well, sir!!! Talk to you soon I hope!