PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Revive

✓Flo✓
06-16-2022, 12:46 PM
I'm here talking for the HARDCORE COMMUNITY.

We'll talk about $ so please, F2P, don't get angry. Platinum eggs can make you revive.

As Hardcore, when we die, we have 2 options :
- Delete the Character and all his stuff.
- Revive the Character, lvl 1, None APS, None maus points, none event points, none event badges for : 1600 platinums.
(Around 80-100€/$)

It is already a big amount, but well we need to make this game up aswell, but I don't get why we have to level up, AGAIN, after the fact we paid 1600 platinums.

I know that a such big change might affect the economy of sts studios, and that if there is no effort from a side, there won't be either from an other.

Considering that we ALREADY leveled up to 81. We should have an option to revive for :
1600 plat + 500 (price of boost in normal to 76 ) at our preview level. ( 81 in most cases )

It would help sts economy and players' lifes about stop making dailies, boring stuff, everytime and get some fun back.

#Flohc

Envoyé de mon SM-G996B en utilisant Tapatalk

Player AL
06-16-2022, 01:00 PM
how's solo rahab?

✓Flo✓
06-16-2022, 01:28 PM
how's solo rahab?Check here https://youtu.be/oFthdDcVCQw

This isn't the topic of the thread by the way.. [emoji16]

intruders
06-16-2022, 01:33 PM
Although I hate leveling as well (currently leveling up an alt) I think revive at level 1 and subsequent leveling helps to cool off. Without that one can get caught in a gamble trying to revenge the enemy that killed them and waste lots of money

That said I think it could be an option but only to restore to your level when you died with aps being reset. Otherwise deep pockets could get hardcore family aps without playing hardcore at all (die at level 1 and revive to cap).

PostNoob
06-16-2022, 02:03 PM
Not sure if you have ever played Hardcore Characters on any other game but the fact that you can pay to keep your stuff already makes it not Hardcore.

✓Flo✓
06-16-2022, 02:56 PM
Not sure if you have ever played Hardcore Characters on any other game but the fact that you can pay to keep your stuff already makes it not Hardcore.I don't see the point of talking about another game... ? Please quote the names of the games if there are :)

We are talking about Arcane Legends here.

We try to find a solution between support and players to get money and more fun.

Nothing would be impacted by implanting this option.

Tentenzz
06-17-2022, 01:01 AM
+1

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
06-17-2022, 01:34 AM
hardcore is really softcore. if i had it my way you gotta start from scratch if you dieee

Sent from Decepticons HQ

✓Flo✓
06-17-2022, 01:57 AM
hardcore is really softcore. if i had it my way you gotta start from scratch if you dieee

Sent from Decepticons HQI can understand when you are a pure NORMAL player, but keep in mind that, when you spend hundred of hours of farming for APS like elite duggar etc to 1000, that when you die, you come back to 0.
If this is not Hardcore, tell me what it is to loose a work of hundred hours.

We just ask level option, nothing about aps.

freebump
06-17-2022, 02:40 AM
leveling is already easy… don't be lazy!
please don't change the mechanics… its already good as it is!

also it would be better if they remove the double XP mini event in hardcore. it is making it way to easy to level.

Player AL
06-17-2022, 04:21 AM
Hahahahahahahah

✓Flo✓
06-17-2022, 07:00 AM
Hahahahahahahah
How mature you have to laugh at people who have the balls to make maps that no one does in HC. If you think you're so funny, come to HC and show us what you can do, otherwise you can just keep your screenshots for yourself.

PatD
06-17-2022, 07:33 AM
The way i have always see it is that the only reason a revive option is available is in case you have acquire lot of expensive things by opening locked crates(worthing more than 1600 plat), if not for that i don't even think there would be this option!

asommers
06-20-2022, 01:09 PM
We've talked about this internally, and hardcore as it stands now won't be changing.

-ALS