PDA

View Full Version : Auction detailed sortation for awakens of items

takotako
06-18-2022, 05:24 AM
Add a button in auction that let us choose the specific awaken stat that we are looking for like gold loot, movement speed, stat%, etc., This will greatly help us to easily find the stat we are looking for. After choosing which stat you are looking, we can utilize that up and down arrow button to navigate or find the item/s with the stat chosen.

Those up and down button can help us find the item that has the highest or lowest specific awaken stat we are looking for, like for example, it will show the currently available item in auction that has the highest movement speed%, gold loot%, Stat%, etc., and it'll filter out those stat that we are not necessarily looking for.

I might have overexplained but anything to make the ppl who reads this understand what im trying to say cus im pretty not sure of my english lol

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

caabarader
06-18-2022, 05:42 AM
Add a button in auction that let us choose the specific awaken stat that we are looking for like gold loot, movement speed, stat%, etc., This will greatly help us to easily find the stat we are looking for. After choosing which stat you are looking, we can utilize that up and down arrow button to navigate or find the item/s with the stat chosen.

Those up and down button can help us find the item that has the highest or lowest specific awaken stat we are looking for, like for example, it will show the currently available item in auction that has the highest movement speed%, gold loot%, Stat%, etc., and it'll filter out those stat that we are not necessarily looking for.

I might have overexplained but anything to make the ppl who reads this understand what im trying to say cus im pretty not sure of my english lol

Sent from my M2006C3LG using TapatalkIt already exists, but not as a button, just search what u need and items with awakens u write will be shown,
Example:
Search for "dex", items with dex awakens will be shown.
Search for "dozer str" dozer weapons with str awakens will be shown.

takotako
06-18-2022, 08:44 AM
It already exists, but not as a button, just search what u need and items with awakens u write will be shown,
Example:
Search for "dex", items with dex awakens will be shown.
Search for "dozer str" dozer weapons with str awakens will be shown.Ooohh thank you very much!! I didn't know it already exists lol ty!!

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk