PDA

View Full Version : Bloodaholics Anonymous

Noelana
07-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Feel that itch, that need, that insatiable hunger in the back of your throat? Yearn for the enveloping warmth, comfort, that sanguine satisfaction that is blood? So forbidding yet so seductive is blood that it pulls at you, taunts you, demands of you until you can think of nothing more than to shread the nearest human and drench yourself in its warmth...

Here at Bloodaholics Anonymous we understand that most primal of instincts. We encourage it. In fact, if you have any aversion to blood and all of its carnal pleasure, don't bother to come to a BA meeting.

We are a new underground movement. We are looking to gather ranks of the most destructive and vile vamps out there while we form our plan of turning every last human into our slaves. The only rules within BA is that you respect the guild and its members and give in to all of your deepest, darkest needs. Join us if you have that insatiable hunger and sinful personality that is the ultimate vampire.

:) I have created this guild for Role Playing - develop and explore your character with other guildies. I also want to form a place where experienced vamps can rise in rank within the guild while helping and influencing the newer members. Please join me in making this guild a great one! Once we are a little more established I will be adding a guild members only lair, forum, contests, quest runs, and rewards based on participation.

Add me as a friend and message me in-game (Noelana) for an invite <3

@NOeLaNa

Via Tapatalk on HTC Amaze 4g