PDA

View Full Version : 2022-06-20 Content Update (293194)

TzatOps
06-20-2022, 12:37 PM
+ Fixed an issue with the "Savage Severance" quest: you can now [Enter Access Code] in cases where you completed the quest in the past.
+ Increase the drop chance of Elite Stealth Labs crafting components.
+ Increase drop chance for Stealth Labs crafting components of all rarities from Miniboss and Boss monsters.
+ Miniboss monsters in Asteroid Exterior zone now have a chance to drop crafting components.

Hardrush
06-20-2022, 01:38 PM
+ Fixed an issue with the "Savage Severance" quest: you can now [Enter Access Code] in cases where you completed the quest in the past.
+ Increase the drop chance of Elite Stealth Labs crafting components.
+ Increase drop chance for Stealth Labs crafting components of all rarities from Miniboss and Boss monsters.
+ Miniboss monsters in Asteroid Exterior zone now have a chance to drop crafting components.I really think it's unfair for players who spent hours Farming and for players who paid dearly for the "Stealth set" can someone explain me the reason of this??????

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

Cinco
06-20-2022, 01:43 PM
I really think it's unfair for players who spent hours Farming and for players who paid dearly for the "Stealth set" can someone explain me the reason of this??????

Sure! It's a lot more fun this way. And it's not in any way unfair.

Best wishes! :-)

Voraz
06-20-2022, 01:45 PM
I really think it's unfair for players who spent hours Farming and for players who paid dearly for the "Stealth set" can someone explain me the reason of this??????

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o TapatalkIt must be to help people who give their fingers limp and don't play 10 minutes straight :D

Enviado de meu M2012K11AG usando o Tapatalk

Hardrush
06-20-2022, 01:48 PM
Okay
It's also more funny if masks gives 5% critc just like before
Thx for reply me

Nofox
06-21-2022, 05:47 AM
can anyone help me find commander ingram? lol

the quest says he is near the hangars but he isn't there.

Giejao
06-21-2022, 05:57 AM
It's better update to level cap star legends