PDA

View Full Version : Hide set aura

Itznawaz
06-20-2022, 12:54 PM
Add an option to hide set aura

Example: Legendary set lvl 81 , Tainted set etc..

Posted this same thing in AL GENERAL DISCUSSIONS , Many ppl want this option LIKE ME

I hope it will get added .

THANK YOU !!

mentions : @Cinco , @Remiem , @asommers

asommers
06-20-2022, 01:26 PM
We can add an option for you to hide your set visuals, but it would apply to the entirety of the set visuals (not specific to the aura).

-ALS

octavos
06-20-2022, 01:32 PM
We can add an option for you to hide your set visuals, but it would apply to the entirety of the set visuals (not specific to the aura).

-ALS

I think the point is missed. can we hide others' visuals... kinda like we hide other players names, other people's buffs....we wanna see ours obviously...not the congregations lol.

Itznawaz
06-20-2022, 01:33 PM

-ALSEven that is fine. Please add it.

Itznawaz
06-20-2022, 01:37 PM
I think the point is missed. can we hide others' visuals... kinda like we hide other players names, other people's buffs....we wanna see ours obviously...not the congregations lol.Would be fine if the set hiding feature is just like the hide arm , helm , banner , etc....

And hiding other peoples sets would be a bit invasive because effects are supposed to be shown off but the player who owns them should have the option to hide them .

octavos
06-20-2022, 03:08 PM
Would be fine if the set hiding feature is just like the hide arm , helm , banner , etc....

And hiding other peoples sets would be a bit invasive because effects are supposed to be shown off but the player who owns them should have the option to hide them .

I don't see how invasive it is when I wanna see how "I" look and other players I really don't wanna see. it just get in my way of farming. personal preference and easy on my eyes since I'm on a computer all-day. your option will still be viewed on your screen...just as they intended, but my screen will be clearer of clutter so I can see players better (as AL used to be). and if I wanna hide mine also....i can do that too. (which is already avaialable)

PatD
06-20-2022, 03:14 PM
since i play this game i want to hide my speed set visual!!

The more we can customize our look the better it is!!

Please implement that :D

Stephencobear
06-20-2022, 11:11 PM
I think the point is missed. can we hide others' visuals... kinda like we hide other players names, other people's buffs....we wanna see ours obviously...not the congregations lol.

I would love to hear an intelligent response from sts to this

Why can we be able to disable badges but not auras, what’s the difference?

There’s no difference, change my mind

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 02:53 AM
I would love to hear an intelligent response from sts to this

Why can we be able to disable badges but not auras, what’s the difference?

There’s no difference, change my mindAura is a vanity . It is supposed to be shown to everyone except for one who dont want to make it visible.

Badges are not a vanity , its an achievement of the player , if thats hidden theres no big problem.

Bluehazee
06-21-2022, 06:17 AM
Aura is a vanity . It is supposed to be shown to everyone except for one who dont want to make it visible.

Badges are not a vanity , its an achievement of the player , if thats hidden theres no big problem.

1.- You have multiple options to hide multiple vanity pieces. In game settings

2.- Badges are vanities

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 08:14 AM
1.- You have multiple options to hide multiple vanity pieces. In game settings

2.- Badges are vanitiesBadges are not vanities . Its an achievement . Let sts decide

Stephencobear
06-21-2022, 08:55 AM
Badges are not vanities . Its an achievement . Let sts decide

Semantics
Badges are effectively the same as an aura, it’s an extra visual one might have worked for or paid for

I could flip your logic and say badges “are supposed to be shown to everyone” yet we have the option to disable them

In any case I want to know why sts allows us to modify how others look in all ways (names, titles, badges) but auras
Auras ruin my & others game play

Arguments aside, sts should recognize that many customers want this option & ignoring customers is bad business
Normally I support this game financially , but not lately - win me back

Bluehazee
06-21-2022, 09:06 AM
Badges are not vanities . Its an achievement . Let sts decide

Does any badge affect your stats like gear or pets do? No, they dont.
Badges are a prize. Call it achievement, doesn't matter. The fact here is that they are only a visual feature, same as LB vanities. Visual = vanity.
So i say again : badges are vanities

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 11:09 AM
Semantics
Badges are effectively the same as an aura, it’s an extra visual one might have worked for or paid for

I could flip your logic and say badges “are supposed to be shown to everyone” yet we have the option to disable them

In any case I want to know why sts allows us to modify how others look in all ways (names, titles, badges) but auras
Auras ruin my & others game play

Arguments aside, sts should recognize that many customers want this option & ignoring customers is bad business
Normally I support this game financially , but not lately - win me backLet sts decide

octavos
06-21-2022, 11:11 AM
Let sts decide

we play the game...We should decide.

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 11:22 AM
we play the game...We should decide.Its not your game so you cant decide

octavos
06-21-2022, 11:38 AM
Its not your game so you cant decide

I said we play the game....I didn't say we own it. :)

here is a forum rule....

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

PatD
06-21-2022, 11:47 AM
The way i see it is badges are like police badge that you have in your wallet, let say with a chip in it that allowed people in Arlor who turn on augmented reality(see badges) are able to see, 1750 plats aura tho are more like a deluxe car, you can't have an option to don't see your neighbour car!

Now let's be honest, i'm 99% sure that if they put an option to hide everyone's aura, it is obvious that lot less people will buy them...

Now i know some will say "no, no! i use aura only for me to see!" but the majority will not agree with that i'm sure

octavos
06-21-2022, 11:54 AM
The way i see it is badges are like police badge that you have in your wallet, let say with a chip in it that allowed people in Arlor who turn on augmented reality(see badges) are able to see, 1750 plats aura tho are more like a deluxe car, you can't have an option to don't see your neighbour car!

Now let's be honest, i'm 99% sure that if they put an option to hide everyone's aura, it is obvious that lot less people will buy them...

Now i know some will say "no, no! i use aura only for me to see!" but the majority will not agree with that i'm sure

aura is like a fly actually....there is many in-game and the population needs controlling so it doesn't go into your food (drops and farming) :)
but having both options is nice...so no argument there.

when I'm in towns...i don't mind seeing auras :) since I'm marching sometimes...and need to see what ppl have incase I gotta trade. my argument is during maps since sometimes pets miss stuff...and I gotta see what I missed..like coins for event gold,....or vanity drops.

PatD
06-21-2022, 12:11 PM
aura is like a fly actually....there is many in-game and the population needs controlling so it doesn't go into your food (drops and farming) :)
but having both options is nice...so no argument there.

when I'm in towns...i don't mind seeing auras :) since I'm marching sometimes...and need to see what ppl have incase I gotta trade. my argument is during maps since sometimes pets miss stuff...and I gotta see what I missed..like coins for event gold,....or vanity drops.

Well i'm just doing the devil advocate here, i personally don't mind one way or the other but i would really like to be able to hide my speed set effect hehe

octavos
06-21-2022, 12:20 PM
Well i'm just doing the devil advocate here, i personally don't mind one way or the other but i would really like to be able to hide my speed set effect hehe

lol and I'm the opposite I like mine...SO DONT HIDE THAT lol. :)

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 01:03 PM
I said we play the game....I didn't say we own it. :)

here is a forum rule....

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.You said "we play the game.. we should decide" so i replied that "we cant decide cuz its not our game" , whats wrong in that?

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 01:11 PM

Now i know some will say "no, no! i use aura only for me to see!" but the majority will not agree with that i'm sureYes correct !

octavos
06-21-2022, 01:17 PM
You said "we play the game.. we should decide" so i replied that "we cant decide cuz its not our game" , whats wrong in that?

Because owing is one aspect...and using is another. :)

if "using" impairs my playing, then adjustments should be considered...if this wasn't an issue, you won't have made a thread right. :)
I think...we are at an impasse...so hopefully, your idea and the rest of the player's wants also get implemented. :) have a good day bud.

Stephencobear
06-21-2022, 04:32 PM
Let sts decide

How am I not?

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 08:44 PM
How am I not??

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Itznawaz
06-21-2022, 10:50 PM
Because owing is one aspect...and using is another. :)

if "using" impairs my playing, then adjustments should be considered...if this wasn't an issue, you won't have made a thread right. :)
I think...we are at an impasse...so hopefully, your idea and the rest of the player's wants also get implemented. :) have a good day bud.Ok

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
06-26-2022, 09:53 AM
Please add this to the List .

This was asked in another thread aswell 6 months back and still hasn't been addded.

asommers
09-25-2022, 08:25 PM
The option to hide the visual portions of YOUR set effects has been implemented and will be available in the server (content) update after the next app update (in a week or so from this post). You still continue to receive stat bonuses from set effects with the visuals hidden.

-ALS

Itzmemohsin
09-27-2022, 11:08 PM
The option to hide the visual portions of YOUR set effects has been implemented and will be available in the server (content) update after the next app update (in a week or so from this post). You still continue to receive stat bonuses from set effects with the visuals hidden.

-ALSGood Job [emoji106]

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Enetry
09-29-2022, 01:36 PM

-ALSAmazing [emoji106]