PDA

View Full Version : casual wear vanity's - suggestion

octavos
06-20-2022, 05:45 PM
im starting to see more casual clothing ingame. can we have some blue jeans and t-shirts
red blue yellow and green shirt with jeans white shoes. I love how the new vanity and the amount of detail is really nice.

similar to this see below :)...now that AL is becoming more casual...this would be nice to add to the store as permanent additions.

thx devs
-Ghost

takotako
06-20-2022, 09:37 PM
Yesss i really like the outfit in the image u put! Very basic colors but it matches al (not in a bad way)

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
06-21-2022, 08:25 AM
It does not match Arlor theme at all, so yah, it’ll probably happen...more reality im my fantasy game please.. :/

flashio
06-21-2022, 08:30 AM
Wonder if we will ever go back to medieval style/fantasy based vanities.

octavos
06-21-2022, 10:45 AM
It does not match Arlor theme at all, so yah, it’ll probably happen...more reality im my fantasy game please.. :/
yip...I'm embracing the inevitable

Wonder if we will ever go back to medieval style/fantasy based vanities.
of course it will...once another cool vanity that comes out we all flock to it lol...(like day and night versions of samuarai)

Oakmaiden
06-21-2022, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=

once another cool vanity that comes out we all flock to it lol...(like day and night versions of samuarai)[/QUOTE]

Um ew, did not collect either of those...

octavos
06-21-2022, 03:10 PM
Um ew, did not collect either of those...

its ok, I like the night set...pink is not for me lol. i like the new goblin sets...but fav sets are the hero sets. :)