PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question for Devs about Humania Pinks

IanJones
07-24-2012, 11:55 PM
With my Lv70 mage, I've now ran through 191 consecutive bosses without a pink drop, I have over 42k XP towards 71 too. I've killed all 5 Humania bosses multiple times, plus Fur Gee in the Lost Villa and I've done a few Monster Bashes. I've even bought 3 thrashers during these 191 bosses slain. I don't know what to do anymore because I feel like a pink isn't anywhere in my future. I see plenty of big name characters listing multiple pinks in the CS at 1 time, how are they getting so many pink drops and I can't get one? What is supposed to be the drop rate because I've heard 2% and 4% from numerous sources and I can't be this unlucky?

Sorry that I had to vent but I'm getting so frustrated and it seems hopeless at this point...

Question for the players... any other good mobile MMO's out there yet?

Kiwihawk
07-25-2012, 12:17 AM
With my Lv70 mage, I've now ran through 191 consecutive bosses without a pink drop, I have over 42k XP towards 71 too. I've killed all 5 Humania bosses multiple times, plus Fur Gee in the Lost Villa and I've done a few Monster Bashes. I've even bought 3 thrashers during these 191 bosses slain. I don't know what to do anymore because I feel like a pink isn't anywhere in my future. I see plenty of big name characters listing multiple pinks in the CS at 1 time, how are they getting so many pink drops and I can't get one? What is supposed to be the drop rate because I've heard 2% and 4% from numerous sources and I can't be this unlucky?

Sorry that I had to vent but I'm getting so frustrated and it seems hopeless at this point...

Question for the players... any other good mobile MMO's out there yet?
Other Players Have Lots Of Money And They Can Buy Lots And With Pink Drops Its All Luck U Will Get One Soon!

maneatingtree
07-25-2012, 12:21 AM
I havent gotten a pink in nuris, fang and humania yet loland i do boss runs, dont use xp potions, use big luck, and pray for 1 hour before each boss

LwMark
07-25-2012, 12:36 AM
I dont know the rates. But keep farming and your next pink will probably a very good priced one hopefully and be well worthed your time

Mysticalnova
07-25-2012, 01:09 AM
Haha, I did 66-71 (No Plat) I've seen many pinks and only have caught 2 in my time getting to 71. Just need to be patient and wait for the pink to drop on you. It will drop soon :)

McBain
07-25-2012, 02:47 AM
This kinda makes me lol, because when Humania first came out, everyone was complaining and STS supposedly increased the drop rate. If you think this is bad, you should seen it during the first week or so.

Subscriber
07-25-2012, 05:09 AM
Uhm, 43 bash runs 1 pink.
Bunch of elite runs and nothing.
Lots of sandbar runs and 1 pink.

We all have our share of bad luck.

Hardcoure
07-25-2012, 05:13 AM
Hang in there and keep farming. I know it's a bit irritating to hear but patience is a virtue.

IanJones
07-25-2012, 06:52 AM
I'm really starting to think that STS highly favors the big $$$ spending players because I know a few and they always have 3-5 pinks listed in CS at once. I mean it would make sense to keep the players that are filling your wallet happy but I wonder if they can individually turn the dial up or down for individual players.

Maybe I got muted too many times and they turned my pinks off LOL

IanJones
07-25-2012, 06:53 AM
It's almost 8AM CST so maybe one of them will respond after their morning cup of coffee...

Pakax
07-25-2012, 07:14 AM
I've ran through bad luck patches but keep grinding. You only need a few good drops. At the end of the day, 191 runs is not a massive amount, some peeps out there prob have clocked 1000 of them in humania already!

Nihiliste
07-25-2012, 07:15 AM
I got my first pink yesterday, re-rolled a L70 Humanity Swathe. After like 300 runs of Humania? :D

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 07:17 AM
It's almost 8AM CST so maybe one of them will respond after their morning cup of coffee...
It's 7 AM CST
and they can't do that, but people who waste a lot of $$$ farm a lot with trashers, some people farm so much that luck doesn't really apply to them

Plaguemaw
07-25-2012, 07:41 AM
It can be discouraging at times. My first and only valued pink drop was orlok plate like 2 weeks into fang. Got plenty of crap pinks tho

Divinemayhem lv71 bear
Divinemayhemz lv70 mage
Divinexmayhem lv70 bird
Ewwyuckgross lv56 bird
Sandblast lv51 mage
Feedyourhead lv30 bear
Mayhembeak lv30 bird
Maliciousbear lv25 bear
Hostilebear lv22 bear
Divmay lv18 bear
Plaguemaw lv17 bear
Minimayhem lv10 bear
Hostilemerch lv4 bird

WarTornBird
07-25-2012, 08:06 AM
My best drop in nuri was a tamin club. Surprised to even get that.
Best drop in fang was AFTER the cap and it was a 65 regal shield.
And as for humania my hopes run low AGAIN.

Elyseon
07-25-2012, 08:14 AM
I dont know the rates. But keep farming and your next pink will probably a very good priced one hopefully and be well worthed your time

lol this is what i expected after 30 some runs of monster bash
then i got a hula dancers staff >.>

~A~
07-25-2012, 08:16 AM
I havent gotten a pink in nuris, fang and humania yet loland i do boss runs, dont use xp potions, use big luck, and pray for 1 hour before each bossThat's nothing! I haven't gotten a pink since skeller krunch returns!

Rawrimafish
07-25-2012, 08:17 AM
i got 2 humania lvl 66 pinks

~A~
07-25-2012, 08:18 AM
You know tree is a new elixir, right? The shamrock Thrasher... Thrasher with 100% chance to reroll.

GoodSyntax
07-25-2012, 09:14 AM
If for no other reason than to take a break, I would try farming other maps - perhaps farm Hooch Hats in the swamp, or Onyx/Earthquake/Crystalline in Sandstone Caves, maybe even Frozen Nightmares.

Shoot, when my luck runs dry, I just do a bunch of Plasma Pyramid and Victory Lap runs. After a dozen runs in one of these two maps, I always get a pink drop (usually junk) and feel a bit better, then I go back and grind it out in Fang or Humania.

Nuri's, however, is a lost cause....

JaytB
07-25-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm really starting to think that STS highly favors the big $$$ spending players because I know a few and they always have 3-5 pinks listed in CS at once. I mean it would make sense to keep the players that are filling your wallet happy but I wonder if they can individually turn the dial up or down for individual players.

Maybe I got muted too many times and they turned my pinks off LOL

The people with multiple items are mostly merchants. There are always a few that seemingly have all the luck in drops. I can tell you that I spent a lot on this game already, but I rarely get a good drop. So I seriously doubt STS would have some mechanism in place to reward the ones who spent a lot. Even with shamrock elix enabled, and a LOT of monster bash runs, I still don't have the pinks one would expect.

So basically, it's all luck. I remember being on a dry spell for about 3 months in the past. That was when I farmed daily for hours. I took a break from all the farming back then and decided to start merching to make some gold.

I learned to just play the game for fun and don't even expect a pink to drop anymore. If you don't focus on getting pinks, but instead enjoy running with your friends, it would be much less frustrating, and I'm pretty sure a pink will come your way sooner or later :)

Chopper
07-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Frustration can set in when dealing with low percentages and random drops, but after months of garbage farming for me too, i hit a lucky streak and got like 5 good pinks in the span of 10 runs. Definitely random.

Luck elixirs, etc. can help, but only a little.

IanJones
07-25-2012, 11:21 AM
The people with multiple items are mostly merchants. There are always a few that seemingly have all the luck in drops. I can tell you that I spent a lot on this game already, but I rarely get a good drop. So I seriously doubt STS would have some mechanism in place to reward the ones who spent a lot. Even with shamrock elix enabled, and a LOT of monster bash runs, I still don't have the pinks one would expect.

So basically, it's all luck. I remember being on a dry spell for about 3 months in the past. That was when I farmed daily for hours. I took a break from all the farming back then and decided to start merching to make some gold.

I learned to just play the game for fun and don't even expect a pink to drop anymore. If you don't focus on getting pinks, but instead enjoy running with your friends, it would be much less frustrating, and I'm pretty sure a pink will come your way sooner or later :)

Well that's a lie Ikungfupanda, I see your stuff listed all over the CS and as other Ikungfu animals. You have a slew of merches and pinks.

IanJones
07-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks for all the motivational speeches team, but the reason for my post was hopefully to get a Dev to reply and shed some light in this topic. The percent of drops should be set the same for every player and actually work. If I get a pink later than I'll be at 0.5% drop rate.

FluffNStuff
07-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks for all the motivational speeches team, but the reason for my post was hopefully to get a Dev to reply and shed some light in this topic. The percent of drops should be set the same for every player and actually work. If I get a pink later than I'll be at 0.5% drop rate.

It is the same ~rate~ for all players, some players just play more, so they get more. I know, math is hard, so I will make it easy. Let's say junk items are apples are pinks are jars of hunny. Now lets say someone took a thousand apples and ate them. That person would be feeling really sick. Now a different person, or perhaps a silly old bear, went to a tree and got some hunny. He would be feeling good. Hmm, guess this story did not help. Point is, math is hard.

Yich
07-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Let me share with you a little secret... Go to AO crush the keeper. Wait for 4 noobs to join, all willing to give you their drops for the easy leveling. If you find any that arent, ask them to leave or kick them. Every couple runs, collect drops from the players. If you do this for as long as you farm at dumb old "humania", and you liqiudate every drop, you will make good guaranteed profit. Do this while merching for best results. (also if you spot a noob rebellion on the rise, kick the instigator before you lose all your noobs and have to start afresh.)

McBain
07-25-2012, 12:08 PM

It's important to know about statistics and how they work. A drop rate isn't a guarantee by any means, and you can't know the drop rate based solely on your own results. For example, if the drop rate is 1%, basically a 1-in-100 chance, there's nothing that says you must get a pink within 100 runs. In fact, you could potentially go a thousand runs without getting one. Think of it as rolling a gigantic 100-sided dice every time you get loot (taking it back to the old D&D days). There are always extremes with statistics too. There are going to be people who get more pinks than the average, and people who get less.

BTW, on this topic a dev won't say anything more than what's already been said.

Energizeric
07-25-2012, 12:42 PM
I've been doing monster bash runs on a regular basis for a few weeks now, and I can pretty much tell you that the drop rate for pinks is 1-2%. The developers have previously said that the drop rate for the bosses in monster bash is now the same as the drop rate for those same bosses in the regular campaign. I find that when doing monster bash with a full crew of 5, that a pink drops approximately every 2-4 runs. That's 5 players x 5 bosses means 25 drops per run. So one pink every 2-4 runs means one pink every 50-100 drops. I plan to do a bunch more runs next weekend, and I'll try to be a little more accurate and I'll keep count of exactly what I see drop.

nomad187
07-25-2012, 01:02 PM

Well that's a lie Ikungfupanda, I see your stuff listed all over the CS and as other Ikungfu animals. You have a slew of merches and pinks..

I think you don't understand what merching is. Go to CS, and keep searching, lets say, level 70 gear. You will start seeing times when someone list maybe 20-40% lower than all other similar items. Buy those, and relist as the lowest price by 5%.

Keep doing that and you will have your name all over CS too. And make a lot of gold to boot.

Dynastu
07-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Let me share with you a little secret... Go to AO crush the keeper. Wait for 4 noobs to join, all willing to give you their drops for the easy leveling. If you find any that arent, ask them to leave or kick them. Every couple runs, collect drops from the players. If you do this for as long as you farm at dumb old "humania", and you liqiudate every drop, you will make good guaranteed profit. Do this while merching for best results. (also if you spot a noob rebellion on the rise, kick the instigator before you lose all your noobs and have to start afresh.)

You're such a thoughul person.

WoundedEagle
07-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Well that's a lie Ikungfupanda, I see your stuff listed all over the CS and as other Ikungfu animals. You have a slew of merches and pinks.

You think STS literally goes in to each account that spends a lot of money and magically makes their luck better?

I hate people like you.

Dynastu
07-25-2012, 01:13 PM
I hate people like you.

Weagle, we dun wun dem noob rebellions. Therefore we kill/boot the instigators. Gosh, try to be reasonable, like Yich.

;)

WoundedEagle
07-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Weagle, we dun wun dem noob rebellions. Therefore we kill/boot the instigators. Gosh, try to be reasonable, like Yich.

;)

When I get asked to give pinks on an alt, I message all the other party members and laugh at the host, then leave.

Dynastu
07-25-2012, 01:29 PM
When I get asked to give pinks on an alt, I message all the other party members and laugh at the host, then leave.

I hate people like you. :D

Edit: JK. Hey, that's why I had the smiley face, to show sarcasm.

GoodSyntax
07-25-2012, 01:31 PM
^
I think Dynastu was joking - I hope. Please edit your post and add JK, so others don't misunderstand

I agree with you WoundedEagle - these types (like Yich) are lazy slugs and the community would be better off without them. It's funny that they just aren't smart enough to realize they can farm AO all day and for every hundred pinks that drop, there might be one that has any resale value in CS.

This scam only works in AO because most people just don't care about the pink drops there. Try pulling that stunt in Nuri's, Fang or Humania and see what kind of noob rebellion you encounter...sheesh, what a jerk!

Dynastu
07-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Rofl. I could start a guild called <Noob Rebellion>. Then I'd literally be the noob rebellion leader.

Chopper
07-25-2012, 01:40 PM
I've been doing monster bash runs on a regular basis for a few weeks now, and I can pretty much tell you that the drop rate for pinks is 1-2%. The developers have previously said that the drop rate for the bosses in monster bash is now the same as the drop rate for those same bosses in the regular campaign. I find that when doing monster bash with a full crew of 5, that a pink drops approximately every 2-4 runs. That's 5 players x 5 bosses means 25 drops per run. So one pink every 2-4 runs means one pink every 50-100 drops. I plan to do a bunch more runs next weekend, and I'll try to be a little more accurate and I'll keep count of exactly what I see drop.

I wonder if there's a difference between good pink and garbage pinks...

Were any of your team wearing lucky hats or using luck elixirs? That messes up the numbers, remember.

WoundedEagle
07-25-2012, 01:43 PM
^
I think Dynastu was joking - I hope. Please edit your post and add JK, so others don't misunderstand

I agree with you WoundedEagle - these types (like Yich) are lazy slugs and the community would be better off without them. It's funny that they just aren't smart enough to realize they can farm AO all day and for every hundred pinks that drop, there might be one that has any resale value in CS.

This scam only works in AO because most people just don't care about the pink drops there. Try pulling that stunt in Nuri's, Fang or Humania and see what kind of noob rebellion you encounter...sheesh, what a jerk!

I see punks like that in Sand Caves a lot as well.

StompArtist
07-25-2012, 01:43 PM
It's important to know about statistics and how they work. A drop rate isn't a guarantee by any means, and you can't know the drop rate based solely on your own results. For example, if the drop rate is 1%, basically a 1-in-100 chance, there's nothing that says you must get a pink within 100 runs. In fact, you could potentially go a thousand runs without getting one. Think of it as rolling a gigantic 100-sided dice every time you get loot (taking it back to the old D&D days). There are always extremes with statistics too. There are going to be people who get more pinks than the average, and people who get less.

Drop rate of 1% over 100 runs is 63.39677% chances of getting the item.

Actually you can calculate your chances yourself by applying the following formula:

1 - ( ( 1 - x ) ^ y ) where

x is chances of drop (example 0.5% drop rate you would put x as 0.5).
y is the number of tries (runs).

Have fun!

GoodSyntax
07-25-2012, 02:01 PM
1 - ( ( 1 - x ) ^ y )

oh noes! It's math!!!

JaytB
07-25-2012, 03:56 PM

I run with a lot of people that use the forums too, so why would I lie? O.o

My pinks on cs come from merching or selling stuff for guildies. In general, my personal pink drop rate sucks, I don't need to lie about that, it's just a simple fact. That's why I thought it could help to tell you what I do about it, it could've helped you too.

No need to call someone you don't really know a liar based on false observations.

Intenze
07-25-2012, 04:56 PM
There are a ton of good other MMOs you should check out. World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, etc. But I am pretty sure you are here just to complain you haven't gotten any good pink drops.

StompArtist
07-25-2012, 04:58 PM
There are a ton of good other MMOs you should check out. World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, etc. But I am pretty sure you are here just to complain you haven't gotten any good pink drops.

This was a paid advertisement by Blizzard. :D

Intenze
07-25-2012, 06:05 PM
This was a paid advertisement by Blizzard. :D

LOL, Starcraft 2 is a pretty good game too! (I gotta make my commission)

BoomBox
07-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Everyone has bad days in mmos some more the others doesn't mean you stop paying. Just enjoy the game with friends and you'll be fine!

Intenze
07-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Everyone has bad days in mmos some more the others doesn't mean you stop paying. Just enjoy the game with friends and you'll be fine!

Agreed. Keep paying and eventually you'll be happy.

Livemau
07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
do the morning alterra ritual
every experienced player knows that if they pray with these words "All Hail Livemau, Savior of Alterra, Penguin Viking Always Fighting, Hes a hot Dude"
it works for everyone that Lord Livemau decides to bless... Maybe He will bless you

IanJones
07-25-2012, 11:35 PM

I understand the math and statistical analysis behind it, I'm a financial analyst, but I'm just frustrated and had to vent. I'm up to 210 bosses after tonight BTW.

Whirlzap
07-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Luck is just bad for you right now.
I went through a few hundred bosses over the past week, mostly Big Kahuna.
Last night, I got two pinks in two consecutive runs.

It was better than nothing and great to see the color of pink again, but the two pinks I got were...
A Hula Dancer Headdress and a Humanian's Tiki Swathe.

Don't quit the game.
Do another 100 runs and you'll have to see a pink sooner or later.

IanJones
07-25-2012, 11:38 PM
You think STS literally goes in to each account that spends a lot of money and magically makes their luck better?

STS wouldn't have to do anything manual for each character but set up a nice algorithm in the system to say for every X amount of $ given to STS, increase a players drop rate by X%. They could adjust this algorithm at any time but they would never have to go player by player and adjust.

IanJones
07-25-2012, 11:42 PM
I run with a lot of people that use the forums too, so why would I lie? O.o

My pinks on cs come from merching or selling stuff for guildies. In general, my personal pink drop rate sucks, I don't need to lie about that, it's just a simple fact. That's why I thought it could help to tell you what I do about it, it could've helped you too.

No need to call someone you don't really know a liar based on false observations.

I just tried listed my Hula Dancer set (that I bought from the CS originally) and then you, Ikungfupanda, undercut 3 of my items right off the bat. I had to go in a relist them. Where did you get those items from then because you didn't buy mine as the cheapest but you already owned the items.

IanJones
07-25-2012, 11:46 PM
LOL, Starcraft 2 is a pretty good game too! (I gotta make my commission)

I spent 100s of countless hours on the original Starcraft back in 2000-2002, online too when I used to 'dial-in' to the internet. Man, that was only 10 years ago but seems like forever ago. What a great game! Still got it in the closet with original box and everything. They took forever to make 2, it seems like every year they had more previews but never released it.

IanJones
07-25-2012, 11:49 PM

I think you don't understand what merching is. Go to CS, and keep searching, lets say, level 70 gear. You will start seeing times when someone list maybe 20-40% lower than all other similar items. Buy those, and relist as the lowest price by 5%.

Keep doing that and you will have your name all over CS too. And make a lot of gold to boot.

Arbitrage man, I understand finance and how the economy/CS works. Once again, I'm a financial analyst. Maybe people should add their professions to their signatures so people don't assume everyone on here is a 12 year little punk.

Miss Insecurity
07-26-2012, 01:44 AM
ik how u feel. ;( IDK how they made the drop rate...Im unlucky too even tho i was mostly on thrasher.

GL in the future.

JaytB
07-26-2012, 03:39 AM
I just tried listed my Hula Dancer set (that I bought from the CS originally) and then you, Ikungfupanda, undercut 3 of my items right off the bat. I had to go in a relist them. Where did you get those items from then because you didn't buy mine as the cheapest but you already owned the items.

Not trying to flame here, but you claim to be a financial analyst, while you don't seem to comprehend the first thing about plain and simple merching. That's just funny.

Anyway, I'm going to let you rant on and make up stories in your head now ;)

undertheradar
07-26-2012, 03:59 AM
To get pinks, it's simple.

1. Drink one pint of a lamb's blood (it must be the white furred African lamb, born to a mild-tempered pair of parents)

2. Chant the words "pink in my hand, pink in my hand" 782 times while spinning around in a circle with a rose in each hand.

3. Go to the McDonald's in times square and ask the cashier for the "pocket legends special". She will push a button under the counter, and beckon you through the secret door that opened up.

4. Find the "Golden Relic of luck" hidden on a pillar at the end of the room.

5. Chant "pink,pink,pink" to the tune of "Call me maybe" for 782 days straight while drinking pure concentrated lemon juice every half hour.

6. After all this is said and done, go do some runs and stop whining about the pink drop rate.

nomad187
07-26-2012, 04:29 AM

Arbitrage man, I understand finance and how the economy/CS works. Once again, I'm a financial analyst. Maybe people should add their professions to their signatures so people don't assume everyone on here is a 12 year little punk.

So now you're assuming that I'm assuming you're a 12 year old punk?? Lol. New flash: I don't make assumptions about people I don't know. What you do in RL doesn't really mean ish to me.

You asked a question/vented and people answered. Then you bash them when they answer?? Grow up. If you only want to rely on getting pinks through drops, then so be it, stay frustrated. If you want to learn how to get lots of pink, listen to what the merchants are telling you (or read a help book on dating. Lots of pink that way too).

I personally listed an item for 450k when the lowest was 550k. You could have bought that, and resold it for 530k. Do that a few times, and you'll be able to afford a valuable pink. Now go analyze CS, and learn when something is listed so you too can make money, so you can quit relying on drops.

BTW... I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but yesterday I got the Tiki armor, L70 Sun God Headdress, Ocean Diamond, and a recipe in about 30 run. I won't tell you all the other pinks I bought too. :D

IanJones
07-26-2012, 07:01 AM
Not trying to flame here, but you claim to be a financial analyst, while you don't seem to comprehend the first thing about plain and simple merching. That's just funny.

Anyway, I'm going to let you rant on and make up stories in your head now ;)

I understand it to a T. But I'm sorry to inform you that my college didn't have a class called 'MMO Merching' in the curriculum so I wasn't able to take it with my major. I had to settle for International Finance and learn triangular arbitrage of foreign currencies to make real money, so have fun with all the PL gold you can handle.

IanJones
07-26-2012, 07:10 AM
So now you're assuming that I'm assuming you're a 12 year old punk?? Lol. New flash: I don't make assumptions about people I don't know. What you do in RL doesn't really mean ish to me.

You asked a question/vented and people answered. Then you bash them when they answer?? Grow up. If you only want to rely on getting pinks through drops, then so be it, stay frustrated. If you want to learn how to get lots of pink, listen to what the merchants are telling you (or read a help book on dating. Lots of pink that way too).

I personally listed an item for 450k when the lowest was 550k. You could have bought that, and resold it for 530k. Do that a few times, and you'll be able to afford a valuable pink. Now go analyze CS, and learn when something is listed so you too can make money, so you can quit relying on drops.

BTW... I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but yesterday I got the Tiki armor, L70 Sun God Headdress, Ocean Diamond, and a recipe in about 30 run. I won't tell you all the other pinks I bought too. :D

I'm not bashing anyone that didn't bash me first for venting on the forums. I'm glad you got pinks, I hope everyone else gets pinks in every single run they do too. Flood the market with a surplus of pinks and it'll drag all the prices down and then I'll buy the pieces I need. You are making the assumption that I can't pick of chicks or that I don't already have one, but trust me nomad187 (I'm assuming those numbers mean you are a killer), I've nailed more chicks than you ever will. I'd like to see you in person to see how much of a bad a$$ you are.

GoodSyntax
07-26-2012, 07:27 AM
Seriously guys....this whole thread has now officially degenerated into a trolling, flaming, useless pissing contest.

Give it a rest already.

StompArtist
07-26-2012, 07:39 AM
I've nailed more chicks than you ever will. I'd like to see you in person to see how much of a bad a$$ you are.

That is not the kind of pink drops we are suppose to talk about on these forums, bro.

nomad187
07-26-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm not bashing anyone that didn't bash me first for venting on the forums.

Really?? Then explain this to Jay's first response...

Thats just one example. Same with me. My first response was helpful, and you come back like I was questioning your intelligence. If you don't want advice or feedback, don't vent on here. Get a grip on yourself. You're acting like a 12 year old punk, so now I'll assume you are. Maybe you need to learn to analyze your attitude instead of the markets.

tarlan
07-26-2012, 08:08 AM
Really?? Then explain this to Jay's first response...

Thats just one example. Same with me. My first response was helpful, and you come back like I was questioning your intelligence. If you don't want advice or feedback, don't vent on here. Get a grip on yourself. You're acting like a 12 year old punk, so now I'll assume you are. Maybe you need to learn to analyze your attitude instead of the markets.

Ohhhhh just got tooold

Chopper
07-26-2012, 09:27 AM
I dont know if this clarifies the conspiracy issue, but I've spent way too much on platinum in this game, and i can assure you, my drop rate is as utterly CRAPPY as the rest of you LOL

If Spacetime is bumping up the drop rates to those who spend platinum, then they obviously missed me ha ha ha