PDA

View Full Version : Nuris hallows discussion.

Elitephonix
07-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Hello, so there have been rumors spreading around that Nuris hallows pinks are gonna start dropping regularly, or atleast the bosses and the maps won't be as hard. This could just be me, but when I was farming Nuris madness with a group, the map became way easier. There are no more load bars for the totems or the mirror at the end, and less mobs also. Haunted symphony: When the pantos mimes come out you could start kill panto right away unlike before where you'd have to kill mime first.

Anyone else agree with me on this topic?

RedRyder
07-25-2012, 04:14 AM
Could be be a secret patch. I'd check it out, but pl doesn't hold my interest anymore as DL stole it all lol

Otukura
07-25-2012, 04:47 AM
Get IG, I PM you.

Chopper
07-25-2012, 10:28 AM
i noticed the mirrors thing too. Instant switch, instead of the few seconds it took previously to load and avoid getting hit. Much easier to use and kill the boss there.

Of course, it's all for naught unless the ridiculous drop rates are increased since you'll just be 1% less frustrated by the effort it takes to farm anything good there.

GoodSyntax
07-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I hope that this rumor is true.

I have totally given up on Farming in Nuri's and only go there (reluctantly) if a guild member/friend asks for help.

At least there would be a chance at getting into a PUG (that is there to kill the bosses instead of XP farming) if I am really jonesing for a run in the Lions Den.

Back
07-25-2012, 12:06 PM
I noticed the mirrot thingy as well.. Not sure about drop rates though..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Zeus
07-25-2012, 12:08 PM
We will know once we start seeing random glyph L56 pieces popping up in the market. As of right now, there hasn't really been, so it's safe to say, IMO, that they haven't been raised YET.

McBain
07-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Well, nobody really plays there anymore, even a lot of new players (people leveling in sewers than going straight to fang), so even if the rate has been raised already we probably wouldn't know. We may never know, lol.

BTW, now that you mention it, Apollo, I do feel like I've seen more than usual number of 56 glyph items being sold lately, but whether or not they're "random" I can't really say. Could be just my imagination too.

Zeus
07-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Well, nobody really plays there anymore, even a lot of new players (people leveling in sewers than going straight to fang), so even if the rate has been raised already we probably wouldn't know. We may never know, lol.

BTW, now that you mention it, Apollo, I do feel like I've seen more than usual number of 56 glyph items being sold lately, but whether or not they're "random" I can't really say. Could be just my imagination too.

The ones up there are from people that have been holding on to them. Trust me, I've been keeping a close eye on them, haha.

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2012, 01:04 PM
I hope no increase I just paid a lot for a demonic set Lolol

Chopper
07-25-2012, 01:42 PM
The ones up there are from people that have been holding on to them. Trust me, I've been keeping a close eye on them, haha.

that's what i would have guessed too. Since a lot of these new Hunmania items and OBDs are so pricey, people are selling their good gear from the past to afford the new stuff.

Cahaun
07-25-2012, 01:56 PM

that's what i would have guessed too. Since a lot of these new Hunmania items and OBDs are so pricey, people are selling their good gear from the past to afford the new stuff.
Exactly. I just sold my lvl 56 glyph cloth of charming that I had on me since the Nuri cap. It was quite useful as now I can actually afford some better gear.

Shellkaz
07-25-2012, 10:27 PM
I have said several times that nuris needs either a drop rate adjustment or crafting quests. It's become a set of maps that you skip if you can because the mobs hit so hard and the drop rate is pathetically low. I've got players as was mentioned before level to 58 in sewers just so they can skip nuris, and go to fang.

It's sad because the maps are really pretty good and very different from the forests n caves. Though I still hate clowns.

outsock
07-25-2012, 10:31 PM
hey whut is nurei shallows?

Appleisaac
07-25-2012, 10:42 PM
hey whut is nurei shallows?

It's a campaign for lv 53s+

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Though I still hate clowns.
Good, then you will feel a good feeling when you slap them with magic, sword, or arrow

Whirlzap
07-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Glyphs still drop, apparently
At least confirmed for level 60 glyphs.
Three weeks ago, I led a farming group of endgame friends into Nuri's.
I think one of them got a L60 Glyph Bracer of Charmin' after 5 lucky runs of House of Pain...

Back
07-26-2012, 04:22 AM
I saw a L.58 Mimicry Armor drop today

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Floating
07-26-2012, 04:24 AM
Ow they gave hints about lvl 56 nuris pinks dropping more now... I can't be sure though. Can't Find the post