PDA

View Full Version : Should Razor Shield's Mastery stack with pets?

soon
06-21-2022, 09:23 AM
Arcanite Precious egg gives 25% damage reduction (stacking). Razor Shield Mastery gives 10% damage reduction. Shouldn't the two stack up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWu9VyVwpRo

Watch the video. I take the same damage with or without the skill. 15.947. I'm not using any pets or elixirs to reduce damage. Razor Shield's Mastery doesn't work.

-Rogue-
06-21-2022, 10:37 AM
they stacking, but razor mastery doesn't stack with elixir 25%dmg reduce

soon
06-21-2022, 10:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWu9VyVwpRo

Watch the video. I take the same damage with or without the skill. 15.947. I'm not using any pets or elixirs to reduce damage. Razor Shield's Mastery doesn't work.

Adek Nakal
06-22-2022, 04:46 AM
you should open up the mastery on the video so we can be sure ,however its seem that something wrong when u took the same amount of damage with and without razor shield damage reduction.

Futumsh
06-22-2022, 10:19 AM
I'm guessing the damage reduction part of razor shield should probably stack, but currently does not, so if you have another non-stacking one that's as good or better it currently does nothing. We'll consider it.

Futumsh
06-22-2022, 11:03 AM
After further discussion, we'll be adjusting razor shield mastery's damage reduction to be stacking, and also add Mitigation and Mitigation (Stacking) to the /stats command so it's easier to see what's going on (as well as Mitigation (Armor) which is unrelated to this).

Encryptions
06-23-2022, 02:41 PM
After further discussion, we'll be adjusting razor shield mastery's damage reduction to be stacking, and also add Mitigation and Mitigation (Stacking) to the /stats command so it's easier to see what's going on (as well as Mitigation (Armor) which is unrelated to this).Can warriors juggernaut become stacking?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-23-2022, 04:34 PM
Can warriors juggernaut become stacking?

It's a pretty large amount of damage reduction, doesn't seem appropriate to be stacking to me.

Closing since this has been addressed.