PDA

View Full Version : Improve Marianos and Pisces Proc

Bloodares
06-22-2022, 09:47 AM
For a long time there have been difficulties in identifying the proc of mythic weapons.

In this event, due to the auras and pet abilities it is almost impossible to see if you proc with the weapons or if you see it you will only have 1 shot left out of 3 (Marianos).
When there is more than one rogue in the party it is impossible to know who procs and who doesn't or if both are activated at the same time.

It would be great to fix this like they did with the aquaris staff. An icon in the name that warns that the proc has been activated would be great and would make the game more dynamic and entertaining. With pisces you can identify more or less when it procs, but marianos is really hard.

I speak from the point of view of my gameplay as a rogue, I don't know if the warrior class has the same problem.

@Cinco if you read this please share your opinion.
Thanks for your time :3

Charles_Shadwick
06-22-2022, 09:51 AM
Im fairly certain there is an icon in the lists of buffs below your name when you proc these weapons.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Bloodares
06-22-2022, 10:01 AM
Im fairly certain there is an icon in the lists of buffs below your name when you proc these weapons.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

it is true that a blue icon appears when doing proc. But it is the same or very similar to the elixir or other buffs. Therefore it remains very difficult to identify. Aquaris has a larger orange icon, which is immediately visible. Being able to have something similar would make the game easier.

snakeeyes
06-22-2022, 11:31 AM
+1 make a buffs icon of pisces and marianos just like aqua staff

Azegeorabam
06-22-2022, 11:34 AM
+1 make a buffs icon of pisces and marianos just like aqua staff+2 would be nice for every(if not,fot the most used weapons/armours/aa etc) proc to get something like aquas icon

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk