PDA

View Full Version : Level cap raise ETA?

n00b13st
07-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Good night my esteemed STS-pires,

Pardon if this is asked and answered elsewhere but I couldn't find such a conversation. Do you have an idea how long until you raise the level cap in DL again? I have one character (my lovely Nyx) at the cap and my other ten or so are almost within feeding distance and my dark bride also has her cold hands almost around the throat of the cap with all of her delightful fiends so we are eager to know if we have time to get them all to the cap before it flees again.

On a related note, the Kriegberg Helix is quite nice, both in appearance and in utility. I also noticed I got an achievement for reaching the cap but then when I tried to move around on the achievements screen that achievement disappeared and I haven't seen it since - did you eat it?

Happy hunting and Fiat Noctem Aeternum - "Let there be eternal night."

Carapace
07-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Good night my esteemed STS-pires,

Pardon if this is asked and answered elsewhere but I couldn't find such a conversation. Do you have an idea how long until you raise the level cap in DL again? I have one character (my lovely Nyx) at the cap and my other ten or so are almost within feeding distance and my dark bride also has her cold hands almost around the throat of the cap with all of her delightful fiends so we are eager to know if we have time to get them all to the cap before it flees again.

On a related note, the Kriegberg Helix is quite nice, both in appearance and in utility. I also noticed I got an achievement for reaching the cap but then when I tried to move around on the achievements screen that achievement disappeared and I haven't seen it since - did you eat it?

Happy hunting and Fiat Noctem Aeternum - "Let there be eternal night."

The achievement is only listed when achieved, and not in the permanent listing. This is so things like the titles and rewarded items are secret and fun to find for the first ones to the cap! Congrats on 26, and all I will say for now is that I have begun work on the next expansion. :vsmile:

Floating
07-25-2012, 04:04 PM
OOOO cara began the work.... Means 1 week til he moves his left hand another 2 weeks until he moves his right hand, 1 month for the idea, and 3 seconds to create the new cap raise :D In total around 2 months :D

Survivorfan
07-25-2012, 05:56 PM
OOOO cara began the work.... Means 1 week til he moves his left hand another 2 weeks until he moves his right hand, 1 month for the idea, and 3 seconds to create the new cap raise :D In total around 2 months :D

lol, you got this down to an art

Late
07-25-2012, 10:33 PM
There should be an elite campaign like pl, just for lvl26 ONLY

Growwle
07-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah, would be nice, but we just got a cap raised, SL needs one most of all. Would like to see Arcane Legends soon too.

Floating
07-26-2012, 10:20 AM
lol, you got this down to an art

Haha trust me I can make more if I want to but I do not want Cara dying from laughing :D