PDA

View Full Version : Planar Arena

thegoatotaku
06-23-2022, 06:42 PM
Can you reduce the difficulty in planar arena to suit those with at least legendary equipment for their respective level.Very difficult to complete or rise up leaderboard. Also the arena chest has lost most of its value due to nekro being approximately 2mil, also nekro is in egg event as well so vial of undead is useless now. Just a suggestion but you can add new useful loot to the chest like planar ignot,arcane shard,balance bar,dragonite bar,planar crystal sac,random jewels.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
06-24-2022, 07:58 AM
Can you reduce the difficulty in planar arena to suit those with at least legendary equipment for their respective level.Very difficult to complete or rise up leaderboard. Also the arena chest has lost most of its value due to nekro being approximately 2mil, also nekro is in egg event as well so vial of undead is useless now. Just a suggestion but you can add new useful loot to the chest like planar ignot,arcane shard,balance bar,dragonite bar,planar crystal sac,random jewels.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalkno offence but who do lb with legendary gear ? [emoji52]

sent from nokia 3310

thegoatotaku
06-24-2022, 09:02 AM
no offence but who do lb with legendary gear ? [emoji52]

sent from nokia 3310New players ,also im using mythic gear and still dying alot lol

Ploid
06-24-2022, 08:12 PM
New players ,also im using mythic gear and still dying alot lol

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TapatalkNew players got no shot at lb, lol

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

tamodo
06-24-2022, 08:17 PM

I tried soloing it when i had trash gear and boy was it hard. But then again, that place wasn't meant for soloing. I think it's fine having its current difficulty though.

Encryptions
06-24-2022, 09:37 PM
Devs should just bring it back to lv 46 because the lb is getting the same times of 1:11 as it was back then without the use of exploits to get lb. Lv 46 the lb was 1:11 lv 81 the lb is 1:11.

thegoatotaku
06-25-2022, 06:58 AM
Devs should just bring it back to lv 46 because the lb is getting the same times of 1:11 as it was back then without the use of exploits to get lb. Lv 46 the lb was 1:11 lv 81 the lb is 1:11.I agree [emoji106], it should be on same level range for shuyal map

Pyrogenie
06-26-2022, 09:09 PM
You don’t know it but your talking about honor timed. Something we don’t have and need. Set gear. Set pets. No elixirs. No expensive gear to compete against and most of all, no speed sets. Speed sets ruined timed. A map that used to take 1:30 now takes 3 seconds.