PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up!

Subscriber
07-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Okay so people have been, well, indifferent about me removing them on my friends list. If I do this to you please don't act like I hate you because I don't, it's just the fact that I don't want a giant friends list. My friends list is basically the people I talk to on a daily basis and if I feel I haven't talked to you in a while you will be removed, sadly. Every few days I go and clean up my list. ^.^ Just putting it out there because some people are confused on why I removed them. ;) That's all, don't hate me. :love_heart:

Might as well say this, "We can be friends outside of PvP. :)"

-Waste of a thread? If so I'm just telling you what's happening..

Worship
07-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Haha well lucky me.. I never added you in the first place! :p

Subscriber
07-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Haha well lucky me.. I never added you in the first place! :p

Yeah I should have added that, some people who play PL don't use the forums so some won't be reading this. :(

drewcapu
07-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Perhaps you should rename to, "Unsubscriber" ?!

:vD:

Subscriber
07-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Perhaps you should rename to, "Unsubscriber" ?!

:vD:

Thinking of changing all my toons names. :D

WoundedEagle
07-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Lol at Rinzler thanking.

Roc
07-25-2012, 08:36 PM
But there are some names I can't remove D: They remind me of old times..................and that small hope that they might come back *sob sob*

Subscriber
07-25-2012, 08:52 PM
But there are some names I can't remove D: They remind me of old times..................and that small hope that they might come back *sob sob*

I keep those ones too because I used to talk to them everday. ;)

Rauekat
07-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Okay so people have been, well, indifferent about me removing them on my friends list. If I do this to you please don't act like I hate you because I don't, it's just the fact that I don't want a giant friends list. My friends list is basically the people I talk to on a daily basis and if I feel I haven't talked to you in a while you will be removed, sadly. Every few days I go and clean up my list. ^.^ Just putting it out there because some people are confused on why I removed them. ;) That's all, don't hate me. :love_heart:

Might as well say this, "We can be friends outside of PvP. :)"

-Waste of a thread? If so I'm just telling you what's happening..

Haha i love how rinzler liked this. Hope you didn't delete him. :O

Otukura
07-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Jerk!

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 11:42 PM
I do this too, people usually get mad at me. Some pick on me others rush me >_> <_<

Subscriber
07-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Jerk!

Not necessarily..