PDA

View Full Version : Crab trapper mission broken

octavos
06-24-2022, 12:46 AM
Crab trapper mission broken. I kill blue crab...cage opens cannot click to turn in mission
Ign: link that has the mission

Thx
:ghost:

Futumsh
06-24-2022, 10:35 AM
As far as I can tell, this is working fine, though she won't respond until you're out of combat.

octavos
06-24-2022, 11:15 AM
As far as I can tell, this is working fine, though she won't respond until you're out of combat.
huh...i was standing there trying to click on the people and the window never came up. so do I have to stand there without attacking anything? after the crab dies?

Edit:
yip...had to stand still for a few additional sec...not pressing the attack button. as for a new player would see it as a broken quest because they would be just like me...kept pressing the attack button for something to happen. as with other missions as soon as the task is fulfilled, you can click immediately and turn in the quest. no other missions are like this to stand completely still so turn in a quest

Futumsh
06-24-2022, 11:41 AM
huh...i was standing there trying to click on the people and the window never came up. so do I have to stand there without attacking anything? after the crab dies?

You have to be out of combat for a few seconds - could be if you weren't killing everything along the way there was still something behind you that hated you, which will keep you in combat.

Xuds
06-24-2022, 04:53 PM
This also happens with the quest at grog beach when you try to pickup the next quest after killing the boss, a new player might look over this and lose some xp or not continue the questline thinking it's a bug

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Switchback
06-24-2022, 08:34 PM
Try stutter stepping 3-5 times. It can reset your stance.