PDA

View Full Version : Dropped Pinks from Allies

Hardcoure
07-25-2012, 07:30 PM
I've read somewhere on these forums about the pinks we bought with platinum could possibly be upgradeable in the future. Think that could also be a possibility for the pinks dropped from allies jobs? I've gotten a couple of weapons drop from them I can't give to anyone or sell in auction.

Just curious :fox:

Takezaki
07-25-2012, 07:55 PM
I hope as hell not cause I just sold a bunch of nice platinium bought weapons that were lower levels.

csb
07-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Me too. I have duplicate nice weapons from Ally tasks. Some can't be sold. The only reason I hold them is in case I can sell them some day.

If it can't go in CS, can it still be sold by trading?

Also, Hardcoure, are you from guild "Guardians of Destiny" on PL?

wvhills
07-25-2012, 08:19 PM
I doubt it. I'm sure they next update will include comparable weapons to what we're getting now. Sell the viper twins and elegant deaths and liquidate the rest.

Xaphan Fox
07-25-2012, 09:11 PM
A curious fox eh? Noselicks!?
Yiff?

wvhills
07-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Yiff?

Nose licks?

Hardcoure
07-25-2012, 09:36 PM
Me too. I have duplicate nice weapons from Ally tasks. Some can't be sold. The only reason I hold them is in case I can sell them some day.

If it can't go in CS, can it still be sold by trading?

Also, Hardcoure, are you from guild "Guardians of Destiny" on PL?

I don't think you can sell in trade if you can't in auction.

And I believe I was when guilds first came out. I've since been a member of another and recently made my own little alt storage.

Yiff?

Lol why maybe I am a curious fox... >>

LookBehindMe
07-25-2012, 10:05 PM
Yiff?

That made me lol really hard.

Cahaun
07-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Yiff?

Nose licks?
Please tell me you are joking...

*points at Fox's sig" :p

That made laugh hard :D

Carapace
07-26-2012, 12:37 AM
there are some preliminary designs being written up and discussed, but it's still many months away for sure. It may not even come to fruition, but I did mention it could be something we do potentially in the far future.

Hardcoure
07-26-2012, 12:45 AM
Well thank you for the feedback then. Suppose I'll just liquidate.

Floating
07-26-2012, 04:19 AM
there are some preliminary designs being written up and discussed, but it's still many months away for sure. It may not even come to fruition, but I did mention it could be something we do potentially in the far future.

But this as a weapon: 14259