PDA

View Full Version : a suggestion

Yao
07-25-2012, 08:30 PM
just a little suggestion to STS, maybe some input from all the players too

love what you did with the LVL 70 crafted wand and bracer for the mage with the gold smoke!!!

i think it would be amazing if the whole crafted LVL 70 set would glow in GOLD SMOKE!!!!!

also makes it different from the non-crafted LVL 70 set.

what do you guys think???

nmyxspaceship
07-25-2012, 08:54 PM
I like the idea. Gold dust, hear me comin through ya speaaeakers.

Memene
07-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Omg i would like different color smoke on crafted would be more unique than uncrafted!

outsock
07-25-2012, 09:46 PM
i wish i wuz gold

Whirlzap
07-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Oh god that would be epic.
Hey Yao, imagine the Golden Dragon Mystery Helm along with the gold smoke.
Seems epic right?

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Someone suggested a flame aura sort of thing, looked cool (it shouldn't be like glyph though)

Yao
07-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Oh god that would be epic.
Hey Yao, imagine the Golden Dragon Mystery Helm along with the gold smoke.
Seems epic right?

the smoke would definitely be EPIC!!!!!!!!

as for the color of the helm and the color of the robe, maybe not so much...gold on green??!!

edit: comes to think of it, it wouldnt be too bad since the wand and the bracer are gold!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!!!!!

Yao
07-26-2012, 08:45 AM
Someone suggested a flame aura sort of thing, looked cool (it shouldn't be like glyph though)

that would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkk!!!!!!!!

Yao
07-26-2012, 01:04 PM
really???!!!!! STARS???!!!!

not sure about you all but i am not liking it one bit...

flame shield or gold smoke wouldve been sick....but GOLD STARS???? really??!!!

nmyxspaceship
07-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Ewwwww starssas!!!

Ortalan
07-26-2012, 02:38 PM
The stars are really, really lame. The original effect was cool. Why would they mess with it? I heard not a single gripe about original effect....

Chopper
07-26-2012, 02:42 PM
The stars are really, really lame. The original effect was cool. Why would they mess with it? I heard not a single gripe about original effect....

i thought there were tons of complaints about not having a unique effect and that it should be more epic. This is why STS changed it.

Yao
07-26-2012, 06:26 PM
i thought there were tons of complaints about not having a unique effect and that it should be more epic. This is why STS changed it.

right, the color of the smoke was the same color as the uncrafted set....

i suggested it being changed to maybe the gold color so it would match the wand, or we've got some great suggestions of having a flame/aura effect around you when wearing the set

but stars?????!!!!!!!! definitely not feeling the "stars"...it like i am knocked out or something....

Ortalan
07-27-2012, 02:20 AM
I certainly agree that crafted is better with a distinct color, to differentiate from uncrafted. But if STS was aiming for "epic", well, the stars ARE epic...fail.