PDA

View Full Version : A guild called "True Legend", really?

vampinoy
07-25-2012, 10:35 PM
What's up Comrades?

Today, I got several PM's from random people teasing me that my title is bogus. I was wondering how could they possibly accuse me of such a thing. Then, as if the PL gods heard me ask, this particular player waltzes in front of me:

So, I followed this player around...just observing. I was in CS just doing my day-to-day merching chores, I thought I might as well keep myself more busy following this interesting player. There were instances where he got praised for achieving the "True Legend title". So in my short investigation, there have been two effects of this "imitation":

1. Some people thinks the "real deal" is a bogus
2. Some people thinks the "bogus" is the real deal

It's causing confusion (despite small in scale AS OF NOW) and that's unfair to the people who legitimately earned the title. I hope STS looks into this, renames said guild, and reprimands the guild master. It's obviously a cheap way to imitate the "Title". It couldn't possibly be a coincidence. Even if it was, it will still inadvertently diminish the value of the actual “Title”. That "True Legend" is worth thousands of platinum, millions of gold (item sets), effort, and time. Maybe that’s why they just created a guild, because they couldn’t achieve the real thing. Pardon me from what I'm about to say, for the lack of better word, but "this is cheapness at its peak". I hope devs look into this. :P

PS: I will file a report to Support. Just wanted to get your thoughts on this.

PSS: Titles shouldn't be able to be replicated as in-game names or guild names. :P

Buddyf97
07-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Call them stupid! They can't tell the difference between "< >" and "[ ]"?! You can notice the change, unlike a zero with the letter O. That's gotta be changed before this...

nmyxspaceship
07-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah I thought the same thing bud. Common sense.

Kaytar
07-25-2012, 10:47 PM
If it bothers you that much, just join <True Legend>.

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 10:50 PM
What if true legends was before the title? O_o just a "What if"

vampinoy
07-25-2012, 10:51 PM
What the...!?!? Is this still about the previous thread? How can you justify a "wrong" and manage to turn it around against me? :P

vampinoy
07-25-2012, 10:53 PM
So if someone tries to imitate someone, you will call the wrong-doer innocent and blame the victims for being stupid? What kind of logic is that? Even if it can easily be spottable, it doesn't change the fact that there's a conscious effort to deceive? C'mon, you guys are better than this :P

Piosidon
07-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Changing the font or coloring of guild names would help

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2012, 10:54 PM
I've been noticing this too. I thought everyone was going overboard with getting the title xD

Anyways, yeah I can see how this will upset people that honestly earn the title like you have. And yeah the outside thing is different (<>) and ([]) but come on, that's spending 2000+ plat just for a outside bracket change ...

vampinoy
07-25-2012, 10:56 PM
I've noticing this too. I thought everyone was going overboard with getting the title xD

Anyways, yeah I can see how this will upset people that honestly earn the title like you have. And yeah the outside thing is different (<>) and ([]) but come on, that's spending 2000+ plat just for a outside bracket change ...

Couldn't have said it any better, thank you comrade :P I hope people will forget the "past" and be more objective on current thread :P

Elyseon
07-25-2012, 10:57 PM
does it really matter that much, i actually saw it and was like lol thats clever
i think its pretty funny and dont see a big deal

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 11:00 PM
does it really matter that much, i actually saw it and was like lol thats clever
I wonder if you thought about it the same way as revelation (I did)

KingFu
07-25-2012, 11:01 PM
It's been around for a while, I don't think it matters at all. There's also a guild named "Zillionaire". IMO, they're for people who can't get the achievements who want to look like they can. You can easily decipher <> from []. So why does it matter?

vampinoy
07-25-2012, 11:01 PM

It wouldn't be...until I spent about 5,000 platinum achieving this title...that's easily $200...I'm not that rich to call $200 no big deal :P

Otukura
07-25-2012, 11:03 PM
You can notice the change, unlike a zero with the letter O. That's gotta be changed before this...

You can notice that too.

WarTornBird
Wellllll IF in fact it was before the title. The guild shouldn't be renamed. It's not the GMs fault that it just so happens that there is an elite title called "True Legend"
As for you Vampinoy, you sir have common sense and should know that not everybody is in the wrong. Which is how you make it seem ._.
I love reading your posts. It's funny to watch you troll everything. Sometimes its time to take a break and let others win.
If it is a "trick" to make it look like he's a "True Legend" yes I understand where your coming from.
If its not. Don't be that guy. We all know NO ONE likes that guy. Plus. If you were in his shoes you'd be pretty upset that your guild was happily reported for being a sham even though it wasnt intended to be that way.

vampinoy
It's been around for a while, I don't think it matters at all. There's also a guild named "Zillionaire". IMO, they're for people who can't get the achievements who want to look like they can. You can easily decipher <> from []. So why does it matter?

It matters because people consciously spend platinum attempting to achieving it..."R-E-A-L money", and you'll tell them it's OK? That people imitate them after they spend thousands of platinum?...What's this forum turning into? :P

KingFu
It wouldn't be...until I spent about 5,000 platinum achieving this title...that's easily $200...I'm not that rich to call $200 no big deal :P

It was your choice to spend the money for the achievement. I don't think someone having a guild named after the achievement should effect you as it's not like they took your title away from you.

Edit:

It doesn't effect you. You bought the items, that's it. You got the title as a "reward", it's not like you deserve special treatment because you spent your money here rather than somewhere else.

vampinoy
07-25-2012, 11:05 PM
*Raised Hands* Raises White Flag* Realizes people haven't moved on from the past* Leaves the thread* Will just wait for the result of the Support Report* Adios Amigos. :P

Elyseon
07-25-2012, 11:06 PM
dude i have the achievement, its still not a big deal to me
sounds like you just want to flaunt your plat and are mad someone has the same 10 letters under their name that u have

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2012, 11:09 PM
I heard from a member in there it's been around for 4 days. I'm sure STS knows exactly when they made so all we can do it throw out dates like I just did xD

Basically we don't need to call out this guild alone, other too have this problem. We just need a difference in showing a guild name and title.

KingFu
07-25-2012, 11:10 PM
I heard from a member in there it's been around for 4 days. I'm sure STS knows exactly when they made so all we can do it throw out dates like I just did xD

Basically we don't need to call out this guild alone, other too have this problem. We just need a difference in showing a guild name and title.

We already do, bracets ( [] ), as opposed to arrows ( <> )

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2012, 11:13 PM
We already do, bracets ( [] ), as opposed to arrows ( <> )

A better difference* lol

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 11:13 PM
What is also fun is discovering them and making them look like fools for being wannabees

KingFu
07-25-2012, 11:17 PM
A better difference* lol

I honestly don't see what the problem is...any other color would just look weird with the blue name and stand out too much in town. The "True Legend" title is just a small "reward". The person purchased those items, and I'm sorry, but if you specifically purchased them JUST to have the title, well there really was better ways to spend your money ("you" as in people general, not anyone specifically). When you go buy a new car, do you buy the car for the car? Or do you buy it because the salesman gave you a little pen to take home after singing your name?

Otukura
07-25-2012, 11:19 PM
When you go buy a new car, do you buy the car for the car? Or do you buy it because the salesman gave you a little pen to take home after singing your name?

Depends on the pen's color.

KingFu
07-25-2012, 11:23 PM

I was scared when I saw you posted in this thread :s

WarTornBird
07-25-2012, 11:24 PM
When you go buy a new car, do you buy the car for the car? Or do you buy it because the salesman gave you a little pen to take home after singing your name?

I have to agree. If they hand you a pen and they say keep it, and its the right color. Who cares about your 1000$ dollar payments on your new 2012 Corvette sitting in the lot when you have an awesome pen in your shirt pocket.

LwMark
07-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Guild names have these < > . Should br able to see its a fake just by those

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2012, 11:26 PM
I honestly don't see what the problem is...any other color would just look weird with the blue name and stand out too much in town. The "True Legend" title is just a small "reward". The person purchased those items, and I'm sorry, but if you specifically purchased them JUST to have the title, well there really was better ways to spend your money ("you" as in people general, not anyone specifically). When you go buy a new car, do you buy the car for the car? Or do you buy it because the salesman gave you a little pen to take home after singing your name?

I never said change the color. Just a better difference between title and guild name.

KingFu
07-25-2012, 11:27 PM
I never said change the color. Just a better difference between title and guild name.

I just assumed, I can't think of another way to really show more of a difference:/

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 11:32 PM
I just assumed, I can't think of another way to really show more of a difference:/
Vanities, Title Vanities!
(a gigantic epic version of the regular crown for TL title)

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2012, 11:32 PM

Me either , but I mean there has to be a better way lol. I mean I don't even have it but can see how it can be misleading. <> and [] isn't recognized by everyone, needs something that can be.

LwMark
07-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Idk how its hard to tell the diffrence
In game looks like this on inspec page

Title: [True Legend]
Guild: <True Legend>

It even says the diffrence so how can u get confused

And i just walked in see an i see Cappie and when u click on them it clearly sayd guild:

Phoenixking
07-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Me either , but I mean there has to be a better way lol. I mean I don't even have it but can see how it can be misleading. <> and [] isn't recognized by everyone, needs something that can be.
Ahem, title vanities!

Whirlzap
07-25-2012, 11:53 PM
What's up Comrades?

Today, I got several PM's from random people teasing me that my title is bogus. I was wondering how could they possibly accuse me of such a thing. Then, as if the PL gods heard me ask, this particular player waltzes in front of me:

So, I followed this player around...just observing. I was in CS just doing my day-to-day merching chores, I thought I might as well keep myself more busy following this interesting player. There were instances where he got praised for achieving the "True Legend title". So in my short investigation, there have been two effects of this "imitation":

It's causing confusion (despite small in scale AS OF NOW) and that's unfair to the people who legitimately earned the title. I hope STS looks into this, renames said guild, and reprimands the guild master. It's obviously a cheap way to imitate the "Title". It couldn't possibly be a coincidence. Even if it was, it will still inadvertently diminish the value of the actual “Title”. That "True Legend" is worth thousands of platinum, millions of gold (item sets), effort, and time. Maybe that’s why they just created a guild, because they couldn’t achieve the real thing. Pardon me from what I'm about to say, for the lack of better word, but "this is cheapness at its peak". I hope devs look into this. :P

PSS: Titles shouldn't be able to be replicated as in-game names or guild names. :P

No, there is absolutely nothing bad about this.
I understand your confusion, but it's just a guild name.
I think I might even know who is the leader of this guild.

Thing is, there are already guilds called "Gladiator" or "Paladin" made specifically so it seems like the player is paired up with the title and guild name.

Heck, I was even thinking about making a guild called Zillionaire.

I think it's fine.
Titles for me are self-satisfication.
I feel like I achieved something.
Yes, they are wearable for a reason. But,
They shouldn't be put out there for 100% "showing-off" purposes, which is pretty much the "origin" of your thread's complaint.
Either I am not thinking correctly or there is a huge gap of understanding between your judgement and mine.

Whirlzap
07-25-2012, 11:55 PM

Hey that post made a lot of sense to me.
And this is something we can agree on.
So here's my sup-port
Hi-five me maybe

Inb4no

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 12:08 AM
No, there is absolutely nothing bad about this.
I understand your confusion, but it's just a guild name.
I think I might even know who is the leader of this guild.

Thing is, there are already guilds called "Gladiator" or "Paladin" made specifically so it seems like the player is paired up with the title and guild name.

Heck, I was even thinking about making a guild called Zillionaire.

I think it's fine.
Titles for me are self-satisfication.
I feel like I achieved something.
Yes, they are wearable for a reason. But,
They shouldn't be put out there for 100% "showing-off" purposes, which is pretty much the "origin" of your thread's complaint.
Either I am not thinking correctly or there is a huge gap of understanding between your judgement and mine.

I agree with you on two things, that you're not thinking correctly which then leads to gap in judgement between you and me. First of all, those titles are superficial, what you fail to realize are the meaning behind those titles, along with its real money cost, hence, the intrinsic value which leads to "bragging rights". There must be a "differentiating element" between the two other than those "brackets" because both represent two things that can potentially go up to $200. Why would anyone not want to show-off if they have it? Title, by its nature, is not self-gratification...it is a public notice that gives gratification as more people recognize it, otherwise, what's the point of making it seen in public? and what's the point of calling it a "title? It's like a book, the author never intended his title for his own consumption, it's for his "readers".

The "True Legend" guild represents a group of players with common interest (to imitate) that is cheap by real money standards, wherein, its intrinsic value is either catapulted or diminished by its members reputation, meanwhile the "title" represent a single toon's ability to dish out tremendous amount of platinum, gold, and time without help from any other player and does not rely on player reputation, worthy of being shown-off because only a few can have "True Legend Title", however, a lot can make a "True Legend guild". By bridging the gap between the two together with its intrinsic value, motives, and costs, confusion will take place. I have a simple question, why would someone create a guild with exact similarity to the title other than to be second-rate-copycat? :P Take note, the "bracket" you are all referring to are provided by the "game" however the texts were made identical for a reason. The "intention" to imitate is also something to look into, so what if the difference is spottable, the intention is there. This is amusing, people are dismissing a "wrong", because of the bias against the thread starter...:P

PS: The reason why I reported to Support is to find out which came first, True Legend Title or True Legend guild...I'm certain that the title came first. :P Now, if the guild came first...then I will shut up :P

Mothwing
07-26-2012, 12:24 AM
I agree, but honestly, just equip a different title for gods sake.

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 12:27 AM
What's up Comrades?

Hello yes i created this guild and bashing my guild and me is fine buy taking screen shot of someone and publicly harrasing them on forum is wrong if you dont like something then deal with it dont have to bring it on forum, nobody here cares or need your drama, i request a forum modertor to lock this post and please give this guy a warning or ban him from forum use ty.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Hello yes i created this guild and bashing my guild and me is find buy taking screen shot of someone and publicly harrasing them on forum is wrong if you dont like something then deal with it dont have to bring it on forum, nobody here cares or need your drama, i request a forum modertor to lock this post and please give this guy a warning or ban him from forum use ty.

Why would the mods ban me for reporting an obvious attempt to imitate? and I come with "basis"? I had no idea that this is your guild, I never mentioned your name nor was I aware? Besides, I don't know you...I never mentioned any name, aside from the "name" that we're talking about "True Legend". Obviously, nobody cares except you. You're no angel yourself, in fact, you've created larger dramas than I could ever do, are you threatened by this thread? Of course you are :P I requested the mods/support to delete or rename your guild, actually I already did, you should make a formal request as well :P

PS: Nice meeting you :P Now it makes more sense why this guild was made..."True"...we really would do anything to get our names across, we're no different :P

PSS: The photo is unnamed, only guilt can give you away :P

Mothwing
07-26-2012, 12:37 AM
Why would the mods ban me for reporting an obvious attempt to imitate with "basis"? I had no idea that this is your guild, I never mentioned your name nor was I aware? I never mentioned any name, aside from the "name" that we're talking about "True Legend". Obviously, nobody cares except you. You're no angel yourself, are you threatened by this thread? Of course you are. :P

I never knew there were certain words you could or couldn't use in a guild name. (Besides curses, I know, let's keep this a mature conversation). I understand that they did copy a title, but honestly, it's a title. There are much more important things in the game besides some text under your name.

@TruePlayer He's not publicly harassing your guild. He did you the favor of hiding the players name. If you don't want attention, don't make a guild that brings it.

WarTornBird
07-26-2012, 12:41 AM
I say its life suck it up. The first guy with "True Legend" was cool after that. Mmmm sparks went to cooling down.
Now I mean no harm in this post. Sometimes not everyone agrees. Whatever the case maybe here. Give it up. Seems like a good number of people are having a problem with you reporting this guild.
And if the case is that he did make this guild to imitate. You have the real title so what does it even matter? Whether some guy in CS tells you your title is bogus or not, you know you got it L3g1t. With R-E-A-L money. Like omg irl 200$. Congrats you have superiority over the rest cause your title.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 12:46 AM
I say its life suck it up. The first guy with "True Legend" was cool after that. Mmmm sparks went to cooling down.
Now I mean no harm in this post. Sometimes not everyone agrees. Whatever the case maybe here. Give it up. Seems like a good number of people are having a problem with you reporting this guild.
And if the case is that he did make this guild to imitate. You have the real title so what does it even matter? Whether some guy in CS tells you your title is bogus or not, you know you got it L3g1t. With R-E-A-L money. Like omg irl 200$. Congrats you have superiority over the rest cause your title.

It doesn't matter to me that much actually, my long winded responses just makes it look like it does. But this should matter to the "imitator" because he should be reprimanded and be responsible for his action, his entire guild should be investigated, I'm being a good community person by reporting the "wrong" I see, no different to when I see someone cussing in game, it doesn't affect me, but it's wrong, so I'll refer it to the authorities. I'll live, I know I earned that title. But what I can't live with is when "culprits" get away with something. True (no pun), I can simply wear a different title, but that's beyond the point now, the point is, someone's attention should be called for doing something unethical by any society's standard including a gaming society...unless I'm in a wrong society where, the imitators are correct, and complainants are wrong. :P Anyway, it's not in our hands now, it's already reported...this is just...for discussion's sake. I'm sure STS will know what to do.

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 12:53 AM
'culprits' lmao
FYI tp has the truelegend achievement if it inflated your $200 ego

It's just a little fun I don't see why people get so offended

It's not like having the title true legend unlocks invincibility or something

Does 10 letters really change an entire game for you?

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 12:57 AM
It doesn't matter to me that much actually, my long winded responses just makes it look like it does. But this should matter to the "imitator" because he should be reprimanded and be responsible for his action, his entire guild should be investigated, I'm being a good community person by reporting the "wrong" I see, no different to when I see someone cussing in game, it doesn't affect me, but it's wrong, so I'll refer it to the authorities. I'll live, I know I earned that title. But what I can't live with is when "culprits" get away with something. True (no pun), I can simply wear a different title, but that's beyond the point now, the point is, someone's attention should be called for doing something unethical by any society's standard including a gaming society...unless I'm in a wrong society where, the imitators are correct, and complainants are wrong. :P Anyway, it's not in our hands now, it's already reported...this is just...for discussion's sake. I'm sure STS will know what to do.

Are you done yet bud, i sense a cry for attention here i see you seek some serious help. Investigate my whole guild r u kidding lol, nobody cares how you feel about them pl is a free world, we have done nothing wrong, if you dont notice there people with similar names in game so you want investigate them too. Its your choice to achieve the tittle true legend just like me no body forced on you! Why mad bro give it up, live in peace and enjoy the game! If you seek attention trust me this not place to get help!

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:06 AM
Are you done yet bud, i sense a cry for attention here i see you seek some serious help. Investigate my whole guild r u kidding lol, nobody cares how you feel about them pl is a free world, we have done nothing wrong, if you dont notice there people with similar names in game so you want investigate them too. Its your choice to achieve the tittle true legend just like me no body forced on you! Why mad bro give it up, live in peace and enjoy the game! If you seek attention trust me this not place to get help!

Not every player, only your guild name :P It is a cry, what did you think it was a comedy show? It's a cry for attention, so people can see imitations in its rawest form :P Let me know what happens to your guild, if nothing happens, you win, at least everyone now knows there's a new wannabee guild in town :P Keep us posted :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:08 AM
this should matter to the "imitator" because he should be reprimanded and be responsible for his action, his entire guild should be investigated, I'm being a good community person by reporting the "wrong" I see, no different to when I see someone cussing in game, it doesn't affect me, but it's wrong, so I'll refer it to the authorities. I'll live, I know I earned that title. But what I can't live with is when "culprits" get away with something.
Also it's not breaking any of the ToS :P
And if u dont care really, why would you make a whole thread about it? :P
Do you make a thread about every scammer, spammer, and inappropriate language report you submit? :P
Peoples egos are sensitive these days :P
Welcome the era of ego vigilantes
This guy booted me D:
I helped him and he ignored me D:
Elysony has too similar a name as me D:
People don't comfort me enough D:
I got teamed in pvp D:

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:09 AM
'culprits' lmao
FYI tp has the truelegend achievement if it inflated your $200 ego

It's just a little fun I don't see why people get so offended

It's not like having the title true legend unlocks invincibility or something

Does 10 letters really change an entire game for you?

Oh we're not offended, I'm pushing for this guild to be renamed that's all, I've reported worse. Why? Don't you report bad things when you see one? This is a bad thing, unless, imitation has integrated to your lifestyle :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:11 AM
Also it's not breaking any of the ToS :P
And if u dont care really, why would you make a whole thread about it? :P
Do you make a thread about every scammer, spammer, and inappropriate language report you submit? :P
Peoples egos are sensitive these days :P
Welcome the era of ego vigilantes
This guy booted me D:
I helped him and he ignored me D:
Elysony has too similar a name as me D:
People don't comfort me enough D:
I got teamed in pvp D:

Why? I'm not asking him to be banned? Why need for ToS? :P It's not a matter of violation. It's a matter of keeping the PL society forthright with good ethics such as "not imitating". I can see why the morals of this community plummet to where it is now :P I don't make a thread of every scammer, spammer, etc. but I report ALL OF THEM :P I won't be surprised if I broke the record for most reports of a player :P That's how I play the game, it's still a game to me, you should try it, it's fun :P

IshoootU
07-26-2012, 01:13 AM

First off, congrats on your legit title, thats one i and many others wont even try to have.
Second, i dont see anything wrong with the guild name. No rule saying you cant have that name for whatever purpose.
Lastly, this is getting out of sorts. Its fun reading it but it has run its course. i vote for locking of this thread now.

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 01:15 AM
So now you threating me too lol, again give it up bro, so if i use same armor as you weapon gears etc thats wrong too? Lol and yes you made everyone night with this post bud. So i must see alot imitator every single day cause i see they use same bow as me :( boo whoo whoo oo . Again get over it!

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:17 AM
Imitation is now illegal o_O
Well I copyright the crafted 70 set with 3 item elite vanity set!
Imitators will be redressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WarTornBird
07-26-2012, 01:17 AM
Imitation? Dude he has the title. Sts should have no reason to look into this.
There is no FBI warning that came along with this title. I would understand if they slapped a big fat DO NOT MAKE A GUILD NAMED "TRUE LEGEND" along in the Patch notes.

If that picture works. This is not in the pocket legends game therefore there is no reason to even look into it.

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:19 AM
I have seen several people with 'dark' in their name, I think they are all fakes of the character named 'dark'
Rename them all to phonybaloney

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:20 AM
So now you threating me too lol, again give it up bro, so if i use same armor as you weapon gears etc thats wrong too? Lol and yes you made everyone night with this post bud. So i must see alot imitator every single day cause i see they use same bow as me :( boo whoo whoo oo . Again get over it!

Of course you'll be threatened, you're the mastermind of my report after all :P The bad is always threatened by the good as they say :P Not the armor or weapon, only the "guild name" in relation to "titles". You must be talking about a different complaint. :P If I see a guild with Zillionaire in it, I'll do the same thing. I'm not focusing on you, like I said, I had no idea it was your guild...if you didn't pop up here...I wouldn't have known. :P Yes, it made my night too...:P I am over it, I'm just enjoying talking to you guys :P The battle is not here...this is just...discussion...:P Go to STS if you want to defend your guild, as how I reported the same. Don't you think that's the right process rather than arguing with me here?

Miss Insecurity
07-26-2012, 01:23 AM
come down lanka...

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Imitation is now illegal o_O
Well I copyright the crafted 70 set with 3 item elite vanity set!
Imitators will be redressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say imitations are illegal, I said it was unethical :P Besides, not to dig this a little deeper but yes imitations can be illegal too, ever heard of counterfeits? LOL. No wonder, I guess I'm talking to the wrong person. Let's leave it at that :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:27 AM
Ahhhhhh ban him!!!!

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/13d5e387.jpg

WarTornBird
07-26-2012, 01:29 AM
[QUOTE=Elyseon;724086]Ahhhhhh ban him!!!!

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/13d5e387.jpg[/QUOTE

Did you member to get in <True Legend> ;)

EDIT: Forgive me for i c wut u did thar

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Ahhhhhh ban him!!!!

Yeah, I knew you'd say that...trolls within us always surface as last cards :P I won't bite on it though :P Gee, you made a toon just for this thread? I'm flattered...yet again.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:30 AM
come down lanka...

I'm calm :P I'm enjoying every bit of it actually, don't worry about it, see you in-game later miss :P

Miss Insecurity
07-26-2012, 01:33 AM
A better difference* lol

I agree!

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:35 AM
Imitation? Dude he has the title. Sts should have no reason to look into this.
There is no FBI warning that came along with this title. I would understand if they slapped a big fat DO NOT MAKE A GUILD NAMED "TRUE LEGEND" along in the Patch notes.

If that picture works. This is not in the pocket legends game therefore there is no reason to even look into it.

If that's true, how come I've seen numerous threads pertaining to players or guilds having similar names and they don't seem happy about it, that FBI thingy didn't apply to that also, I don't see people bashing on it, in fact, most of them supported the complainant, admit it, there seems to be a bias against Vampinoy clouding all your judgements :P Sometimes, all we need is common sense to figure it out, don't need STS to tell you it's wrong.

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:36 AM
Ahhhhhh ban him!!!!

Yeah, I knew you'd say that...trolls within us always surface as last cards :P I won't bite on it though :P Gee, you made a toon just for this thread? I'm flattered...yet again.I add him to list of my other 30 chars
Trolls as last cards you say, if u think I had any cards u'd be as crazy as my lonely joker card

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:37 AM
Seriously tho you really see this as a bash on the ethics of PL?

Miss Insecurity
07-26-2012, 01:38 AM
I add him to list of my other 30 chars
Trolls as last cards you say, if u think I had any cards u'd be as crazy as my lonely joker card

lmao at least this should b a cute panda!!

Mysticalnova
07-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Its just a guild name.
True Legend is just a title. I think ur over exaggerating over the guild name. You earn't the title and these people earn't their guild name.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:39 AM
I add him to list of my other 30 chars

Actually, I don't play cards :P I just said that to get your attention a little bit :P What joker card?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:39 AM
Seriously tho you really see this as a bash on the ethics of PL?

Not bash, but more like a slap :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:41 AM
Its just a guild name.
True Legend is just a title. I think ur over exaggerating over the guild name. You earn't the title and these people earn't their guild name.

Earn a guild name that sounds exactly like the title? :P That's more like earning the reputation of being a "wanabee" :P Actually, if not for you guys who keep on dissing me, I wouldn't be expounding on this any further. You're making me explain things, hence, looks exaggerated, I would've ended after my first post if you just all become constructive and not in a dissing tone :P

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Ahhhhhh ban him!!!!

Omg ely lmao you really making me cry i am laughing so hard lol

Otukura
07-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Ahhhhhh ban him!!!!

BIG IMAGE

T3?

vampinoy
Omg ely lmao you really making me cry i am laughing so hard lol

You're still here? awww...:P I'm so flattered :P The man himself graces me with his presence :P

TruePlayer
Vampinoy please just give it a rest. Enjoy what you got and be happy with it. I understand you think if someone threating your tittle its the end the world, but look bro its not. And everything will be ok.

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 01:46 AM
You're still here? awww...:P I'm so flattered :P The man himself graces me with his presence :P

Sorry if i enjoy great comedy, its human nature.

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Not bash, but more like a slap :P
Well maybe you should slap urself and realize that this doesn't matter and as you said yourself

Oh we're not offended

If no one is offended what exactly is the problem?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:47 AM
I am giving it a rest...as you can see...I'm in the "reply mode"...I don't talk on my own...it's like...."you talk" then "I respond"?...So if you don't talk...I don't talk...makes sense? :P Like I said, this issue has been brought to the authorities...regardless if this thread is locked...there's already a ticket :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:48 AM
Sorry if i enjoy great comedy, its human nature.

Thank you, btw, you're the main attraction :P...I'm just the decoy...the show ain't here :P...it's happening elsewhere as we speak ;P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:49 AM
How bout u take all the flattery that u have stretched out of the comments and use that to fill the dent in ur ego that this incident made then we can leave all happy ^.^

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Well maybe you should slap urself and realize that this doesn't matter and as you said yourself

If no one is offended what exactly is the problem?

I don't have to be offended, it only takes simple logic to correct a wrong. Why? Do you require every issue to have an offended victim first before correcting? ever heard of proactive actions? :P The problem has not yet realized, but there will be if it goes unattended.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:52 AM
How bout u take all the flattery that u have stretched out of the comments and use that to fill the dent in ur ego that this incident made then we can leave all happy ^.^

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that, if you stop being mad first :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:52 AM
Better nuke every country before they get a chance to offend us

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:54 AM
Better nuke every country before they get a chance to offend us

I think I should only nuke you and Trueplayer (overkill...anti troll and imitator bazooka, respectively, would do :P), so there will be more diplomatic talks :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the advice, I'll do that, if you stop being mad first :P
Not the slightest bit mad I actually enjoy arguing
Especially when someone makes a post about a guild name
Check out 'revelation is not revelati0n(with a zero)'

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 01:56 AM
The problem has not yet realized, but there will be if it goes unattended.
Mind giving us a hint of what disaster will arise from this heinous offense?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:57 AM

I see, I didn't notice...:P Must have misjudged for someone exploding in anger that causes twisted reasoning :P I've read that thread by the way.

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 01:57 AM
I feel ill be eliminated soon cause i am a threat to his beloved tittle. This such a injustice to him. If you guys dont see me nomore in game you know what happen...

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:58 AM
Mind giving us a hint of what disaster will arise from this heinous offense?

I could, but I don't have to...all you have to do is read my first post :P

.......and understand....:P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 01:59 AM
I feel ill be eliminated soon cause i am a threat to his beloved tittle. This such a injustice to him. If you guys dont see me nomore in game nomore you know what happen...

Don't worry, since you're so into this imitation, someone will imitate you and will not notice the difference :P Right? Maybe a little bracket here and there...but TruePlayer not hard to imitate :P Right?...or you don't like to be imitated?

Elyseon

I see, I didn't notice...:P Must have misjudged for someone exploding in anger that causes twisted reasoning :P I've read that thread by the way.
I'm :P sry :P I'll :P try :P to :P throw :P in :P smileys :P after :P every :P word :P

B :P e :P t :P t :P e :P r :P ? :P

WarTornBird
You are a strong willed woman True. I believe in you!

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:02 AM
You are a strong willed woman True. I believe in you!

What's the matter? :P I thought I'm the one crying here :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:03 AM
So ur guess on the future of this guild is that some people will think the guild is the title as well as vice versa

That deep deception would most likely cause the collapse of the entire spacetime engine, basically this is the start of the alterran apocalypse

WarTornBird
07-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Ahh vamp. I'm simply watching at this point. Hard to argue with someone who feels the need to be better than someone in atleast one way to prove that...well that person is simply better than you. Your smart. But what you lack is a little decency for the rest.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:09 AM
So ur guess on the future of this guild is that some people will think the guild is the title as well as vice versa

That deep deception would most likely cause the collapse of the entire spacetime engine, basically this is the start of the alterran apocalypse

No, but it will discourage people from aiming True Legend because of the confusion...crippling potential income of STS. Who would want to achieve True Legend now? Simply join this guild and look like one...easy. :P There goes thousands of platinum for STS...hoooray :P ...not to mention, it's really unethical to imitate...period :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Ahh vamp. I'm simply watching at this point. Hard to argue with someone who feels the need to be better than someone in atleast one way to prove that...well that person is simply better than you. Your smart. But what you lack is a little decency for the rest.

I'm defending my points...I'm not trying to sway your opinions...if you noticed...I'm the one being flamed here...I'm just responding with a counter punch...I'm countering...my thread post was very very decent until I got dissed and now I'm forced to roll with it :P I bet you and the rest would be so happy if you just see me bending over after your flamagez? Is that right?...

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:13 AM
You should like this saying
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Also who says tp let's every person in his classy guild?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:18 AM
You should like this saying
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Also who says tp let's every person in his classy guild?

That's actually true, but that doesn't mean you will not run after the "imitator", in this case, the wanabee guild. Yes, I was flattered, I was like "OMG, people imitate True Legend, so awesome" then after being flattered for 10 seconds, then I go like "wait a minute, imitation is bad..." LOL, not really the best monologue but point made. What? You just stand there and smile all day and be flattered, let this imitator just flatter you with his imitations until you explode of flattery? LOL :P It doesn't work that way for me...but again, it's not for me to say, it's up to STS still :P

WarTornBird
07-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Your being flamed BECAUSE of your lack of decency. As far as I can see. Your telling a guy he can't have his own guild. So your reporting it to sts that they see it renamed. Way to ruin fun. 20 plat or 200k, it doesn't matter. He paid for his guild and he should be able to name it whatever he pleases. Just like if you had your own guild. I'd expect you to name it whatever you want.
Just like my situation and you can ask Ely. There was a guild called "WarTorn"
I never reported the guy for imitating, now keep in mind this was way after my toon was made. His guild was only about 4 months old. As my toon is a year and some change. I had the decency to let this guy run around with this guild

KingFu
07-26-2012, 02:21 AM
This thread isn't dead yet? Just let it go....not a big deal Vamp...

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:22 AM
Your being flamed BECAUSE of your lack of decency. As far as I can see. Your telling a guy he can't have his own guild. So your reporting it to sts that they see it renamed. Way to ruin fun. 20 plat or 200k, it doesn't matter. He paid for his guild and he should be able to name it whatever he pleases. Just like if you had your own guild. I'd expect you to name it whatever you want.
Just like my situation and you can ask Ely. There was a guild called "WarTorn"
I never reported the guy for imitating, now keep in mind this was way after my toon was made. His guild was only about 4 months old. As my toon is a year and some change. I had the decency to let this guy run around with this guild

I'll pay twice for his guild just rename it to another guild :P I put my money where my mouth (fingers) is :P What say you? or him (Trueplayer). How about my enjoyment? :P There's always two sides of the coin.

How am I indecent? That I defended myself from being overrun by flamerz? That I reported an obviously intentional imitation? :P...

WarTornBird
07-26-2012, 02:25 AM
LoL. I don't have a problem like you do. My money can stay in my wallet. You can talk some smack like that all you want. I don't need to put money where my mouth is. For I have Nothing to prove and nothing to put my money on.

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:26 AM
How am I indecent? That I defended myself from being overrun by flamerz? That I reported an obviously intentional imitation? :P...
Except there is nothing wrong with imitation :D

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:30 AM
U say 'helping the STS community' when it's obviously u feel cheated after spending all the plat and ur insecure ego feels threatened by an innocent guild name

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:32 AM
LoL. I don't have a problem like you do. My money can stay in my wallet. You can talk some smack like that all you want. I don't need to put money where my mouth is. For I have Nothing to prove and nothing to put my money on.

I'm not saying you do it LOL :P I'm saying, if you're telling me that he paid 20plat or 200k for his guild, what about my payment to my 5,000 true legend?...Isn't that the same? :P That's why if you use that argument, I'll buy him a guild 40 plat make it tier 3 even just to make him happy :P I'll really do it by the way :P But I know he's not going to budge. So, I don't think you're the one to use the argument on costs in real money because that favors my argument, since I spent more :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:34 AM
The problem is the point of the achievement isn't the fame as u try to make it seem, its what you have, they have a guild, u have 10 mil the most expensive plat items and crafted sets
So chill ur still in the lead

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:37 AM
U say 'helping the STS community' when it's obviously u feel cheated after spending all the plat and ur insecure ego feels threatened by an innocent guild name

Insecure is what ignorant people say when they don't understand the argument of the other camp...or refuse to understand :P Believe it or not, I know what you and the others are trying to say, but it's just that I think...my opinion is more "right" that's all. My ego threatened? I feel I was cheated? I didn't say that :P Maybe that's what you're feeling since you also have the True Legend title. I said it was unethical. Cheated? maybe yes, maybe not...ego threatened? hardly...:P Like you, I also enjoy arguments, I can do this while filing my monthly tax reports :P It's so stimulating you could say...

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:39 AM
The problem is the point of the achievement isn't the fame as u try to make it seem, its what you have, they have a guild, u have 10 mil the most expensive plat items and crafted sets
So chill ur still in the lead

Achievement in general yes, but "True Legend", it is for fame. Why else would you spend thousands of platinum? for the lulz? So you can go in a corner and celebrate on your own??? you gotta be kidding me LOL. You alway try to achieve the best so you can tell you friends hey I beat the game...I did this and that...etc. whatever...:P If it's not for fame, then what is it for? Self gratification? I have beaten harder things in gaming that I can gratify myself with...but this one, something I can brag on in-game, not for me to celebrate in a corner LOL. C'mon you're just rationalizing things in your favor now.

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:41 AM
Yeh that's me which is exactly why I made a thread complaining about this personal injustice
While you just told me the truth: that no one excepts me cares about a trivial guild name, while I was attacking some innocent persons guild trying to force developers into listening to my pleas and making a thread on the forums hoping to gather the community behind my back

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:45 AM
C'mon you're just rationalizing things in your favor now.
Better than irrationalizing them in your favor o_O
Tbh yeh actually most of the stuff I do is for self gratification
I like to have my chars be something I like to look at
I don't put on my true legend title so noobs can say 'ur cool' sry I'd rather just enjoy myself than leech off the praise of others

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:47 AM
Yeh that's me which is exactly why I made a thread complaining about this personal injustice
While you just told me the truth: that no one excepts me cares about a trivial guild name, while I was attacking some innocent persons guild trying to force developers into listening to my pleas and making a thread on the forums hoping to gather the community behind my back

I can't be that powerful to force the developers and the entire community to go behind my back...I still need to have enough basis. This is not personal vendetta on a specific guild/player...this is actually a simple "report" that went out of hand because of you guys who keeps on dissing me. I report these things on a regular basis. This is not the first time I complained that a guild name should be renamed. I complained about that guild FATKIDSARELAGINREALLIFE something like that...or other unethical names...but this one is special because it involves other people too, usually, it's just me...:P That was back when I was still not a forumer.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:49 AM
Better than irrationalizing them in your favor o_O
Tbh yeh actually most of the stuff I do is for self gratification
I like to have my chars be something I like to look at
I don't put on my true legend title so noobs can say 'ur cool' sry I'd rather just enjoy myself than leech off the praise of others

You shouldn't be playing MMO then :P Single RPG would probably suit you better, it has more cool stuff since they don't have to worry about bandwidth etc. :P Actions speak louder than words :P There you can name your toon or guild whatever you like (They do have guilds in singleplayer too, mostly AI's or with multiplayer functions). But in MMO, you will "ALWAYS" be seen, therefore, bragging and showing off is part of the culture...this "title" is for bragging purposes, don't kid yourself :P Unless you play to be looked down upon? Which is really wierd....-_-

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:52 AM
Actually I play alot of those as well, but I also like the social part of mmo's chatting with friends rather than running around reporting guild names
Btw the one u said is hilarious

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Actually I play alot of those as well, but I also like the social part of mmo's chatting with friends rather than running around reporting guild names

Well guess what, taking notice of unethical things is also part of the social aspect...:P I'm just playing it differently than you, I guess you're the more goody good type, I choose to be more...mercenary-like...observer, detached, it's fun that way too, I have mmo's that I'm just like you, goody good, that's why you "role-play" :P That's all, doesn't mean you and the next guy plays it better than me, I'm enjoying doing it, that's the point of playing games after all right? :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:56 AM
Bragging is as much of mmo's as it is of real life, ull get a few egomaniacs in both

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 02:58 AM
It's a guild name, it's not offensive for is it harming anyone

You obviously cared about this personally otherwise you wouldn't have made this a public issue

--straight facts--

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 03:00 AM

Well guess what, taking notice of unethical things is also part of the social aspect...:P I'm just playing it differently than you, I guess you're the more goody good type, I choose to be more...mercenary-like...observer, detached, it's fun that way too, I have mmo's that I'm just like you, goody good, that's why you "role-play" :P That's all, doesn't mean you and the next guy plays it better than me, I'm enjoying doing it, that's the point of playing games after all right? :P

Live and let live
Enjoy the game
Let him enjoy the game, a guild name isn't harming anyone
And it's no less ethical than bragging all the time

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:00 AM
Bragging is as much of mmo's as it is of real life, ull get a few egomaniacs in both

Bragging is part of gaming. You try to beat the other guy with wits, level, armor, whatever it takes :P This time around, in the forums, I'm trying to beat a guy with ethics (Cheesy yuck but it's true LOL). The rules never change, only the playing field :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Live and let live
Enjoy the game

It's going to be harmful in the future :P Not yet now because their guild is small. But once people takes more notice of it, it will spread like a virus. Should be controlled while still small. But anyway, that's not up to me actually...I'm just the messanger :P You're the ones who's making this issue bigger than what it really is by reacting so furiously on it...

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 03:04 AM
Bragging is a part of life. You try to get a better job than the other guy, you try to be more fit, you try to have more friend, you try to be smarter

Make sense? Now go out and do it, makes you look like a jerk either way

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Bragging is a part of life. You try to get a better job than the other guy, you try to be more fit, you try to have more friend, you try to be smarter

I guess you're one of those who takes this game way too seriously :P This is a game, we're both roleplaying, hence, mmorpg...why? Are you like that in real life, the way you are in-game? If yes, you're too attached, can't tell the difference already :P Bragging is part of the game, as far as real life? I'll keep that opinion to real life folks :P

PS: This is my character no different as your character, we're in one big "act" :P If you think I'm a jerk...Vampinoy "shrugs" :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Live and let live
Enjoy the game

It's going to be harmful in the future :P Not yet now because their guild is small. But once people takes more notice of it, it will spread like a virus. Should be controlled while still small. But anyway, that's not up to me actually...I'm just the messanger :P You're the ones who's making this issue bigger than what it really is by reacting so furiously on it...
Are you serious? It's not gonna hurt anyone no matter the size of the guild

And I making it a big issue? Who decided to post about their 'save the community from this disaster' heroic player report of the day, if you didn't want it to be big you would have emailed Devs and left it at that

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 03:10 AM

I guess you're one of those who takes this game way too seriously :P This is a game, we're both roleplaying, hence, mmorpg...why? Are you like that in real life, how you are in-game? :P Bragging is part of the game, in life? I'll keep that opinion to real life people :P
Dude it's the same either way, ask people in game if they like you saying 'yeh I own you at pvp, I'm so much better'
Bragging doesn't change in a game, people will get pissed at you either way, I have friends who went through an incident like above and it got very nasty and a ban was involved

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:13 AM
Are you serious? It's not gonna hurt anyone no matter the size of the guild

And I making it a big issue? Who decided to post about their 'save the community from this disaster' heroic player report of the day, if you didn't want it to be big you would have emailed Devs and left it at that

I did email support, and yes, you made it big, I can't make this big alone...or else, I'll be talking to myself, I need your help...you choose to be here and continue to diss me...:P For that I thank you, without flamerz, not many people will see this thread.

I wanted the community to see it because I felt that it's not only my concern. I didn't say it was "save the community from this disaster", it was an innocent report until you and the others started dissing me that forced me into expounding it and later on sounding bigger than what it really is :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:15 AM
Dude it's the same either way, ask people in game if they like you saying 'yeh I own you at pvp, I'm so much better'
Bragging doesn't change in a game, people will get pissed at you either way, I have friends who went through an incident like above and it got very nasty and a ban was involved

For you, I'm still here aren't I? :P I tell you, I'm no different in-game, this Vampinoy character is the same with Lakandula :P You can find me in-game if you want, can't tell the difference. I only sound like this when I'm provoked, you can find that I'm reasonably nice if you don't diss me as a few of my in-game allies figured out. I've been around too, so far, enjoying. :P So, obviously, I can enjoy this game just like you, and we have different ways of enjoying it :P Savvy? :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 03:16 AM
An email is an innocent report
Make a thread of it is asking for more

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 03:18 AM

For you, I'm still here aren't I? :P I tell you, I'm no different in-game, this Vampinoy character is the same with Lakandula :P You can find me in-game if you want, can't tell the difference. I've been around too, so far, enjoying. :P
Probably why you made to many enemies in one thread

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:19 AM
An email is an innocent report
Make a thread of it is asking for more

I indicated it in my first post, I was asking for your thoughts...:P Not flamez...:P Why, am I not allowed to do that? Nobody told me.

Do I have to bend over when people starts flaming on me? Nobody told me that too :P. Guess I was absent during script rehearsals :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 03:20 AM
Well I have to sleep, so I'll leave to with this:

It's a guild name, it's not offensive nor is it harming anyone

You obviously cared about this personally otherwise you wouldn't have made this a public issue

--straight facts--

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:21 AM
Probably why you made to many enemies in one thread

Which is my character :P Don't forget...enemies are good, just observe ToS. I find that having enemies makes the game more exciting for me, especially in PVP, gives me a reason to kill someone and be killed. Haven't you tried that?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:22 AM
Well I have to sleep, so I'll leave to with this:

Goodnight comrade, I'll sleep too :P That was fun :P

Elitephonix
07-26-2012, 03:26 AM
I say we jump them? Anyone else in?

小孩子
07-26-2012, 03:41 AM
I have a suggestion, add crowns to real [True Legend] players

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/rr.png
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/Untitled-1.png
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/d.png

What do ya'll think?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 03:46 AM

What do ya'll think?

If Hunzzz suggestion becomes a reality (which is brilliant in my opinion), you can thank me later Elyseon :P

PS: Ely! LMAO, you crack me up comrade :P

Nihiliste
07-26-2012, 05:21 AM
Its just a guild name.

Earn't their guild name? Hmm no. Tell me how they exactly "earn" a guild name? TBH, im friends with Trueplayer but the first time I saw this guild I was like "really"? Why make a guild called <True Legend> when there's a title called [True Legend], I mean c'mon True, it's common sense...

HunterSLAYER
07-26-2012, 06:10 AM
I'm ok with the guild name....it just needs a colour change thats all....

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 06:17 AM
I'm ok with the guild name....it just needs a colour change thats all....

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Anything that would differentiate the two would be fine with me as well, the name itself doesn't bother me, it's the "eerie similarity" that bothers me and the "intent to copy" :P Why would someone make a guild like this if he knew there was a title like that? That's what we call posing a.k.a. trying to fit into a profile which they aren't...not illegal...but definitely unethical :P Remove the similarity, either by color or design, whatever it doesn't matter, then we have no issues :P Simple as that actually :P We're on the same boat. I think it's the way I say it...

Deathofan
07-26-2012, 06:19 AM
Lmao, obviously elyseon has the real [True Legend] tittle and didnt really made an issue about the guild name. Same goes as for that bird named samhanye they reported him and guess what... He still has that same name, personificating a developer then it becomes an issue. As for now people can distinguish tittle and guild name by "[]" "<>" there shouldnt be a problem if you can tell the difference.

LwMark
07-26-2012, 06:21 AM
Or to add on to what hunzzz posted. Maybe you can add the crown to where your little symbol which shows the guild symbol to the left of your name.like if u wanna set your title only the crown pops up but if u wana show gyild the gyuld symbol comes back. Also nice shield hunzzz ;)

CrimsonTider
07-26-2012, 06:32 AM
First you want the guild name changed and rage over the similarity and now you're just asking for sone slight differentiation? Who cares?

As mentioned before (and you have chosen to ignore), you chose to spend RL money to gain that title. When we make choices in life, we must live with the consequences, good or bad. My problem with this thread is how you publicly admit you reported the guild and made such a huge deal out of nithing (again.) Who knows how many reports I have made and never once have I made a thread on forums about it. Forum drama is just that: Forum drama. Noone wants it and when you, or anyone else, brings it, be prepared for nit everyone supporting you.

Fact is, you are flaming a guild PUBLICLY because your upset they match "your" title. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you aren't the only one in game with that title and won't be the last. However, you ARE the only one who has made such a big deal about it.

As Justg said a few days ago: "It's just a game."

LwMark
07-26-2012, 06:46 AM
Its easy to see the diffrence < > and [ ] it even says what they are when u use inspec page. And if someone doesnt know what those symbols mean yet, then well they probably dont even know about the True Legend title either. Steven Cohbear where are you!?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 06:48 AM
First you want the guild name changed and rage over the similarity and now you're just asking for sone slight differentiation? Who cares?

As mentioned before (and you have chosen to ignore), you chose to spend RL money to gain that title. When we make choices in life, we must live with the consequences, good or bad. My problem with this thread is how you publicly admit you reported the guild and made such a huge deal out of nithing (again.) Who knows how many reports I have made and never once have I made a thread on forums about it. Forum drama is just that: Forum drama. Noone wants it and when you, or anyone else, brings it, be prepared for nit everyone supporting you.

Fact is, you are flaming a guild PUBLICLY because your upset they match "your" title. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you aren't the only one in game with that title and won't be the last. However, you ARE the only one who has made such a big deal about it.

As Justg said a few days ago: "It's just a game."

Guild rename was my initial request (still is), but the point of that request was to distinguish the title from the guild. It's like when you aim for the moon and land on the stars sort of thing.

I have not chosen to ignore that, in fact, that logic is so flawed...I thought it was a flamebait, I simply did not bite on that flamebait. When we make choices whether in RL or in-game, true, there will be good/bad consequences...however, that does not absolve the person/s or entity that instigated said consequences especially if it's bad. Sure, the effect did not favor me, I will face the consequences gladly (as if I have any other choice), but you cannot stop me from running after that person/s or entity that caused the consequences. In this case, the guild "True Legend" is causing the consequence in my complaint, I will face the consequences (obviously bad for me) because that's part of the dynamics of any society (I will also accept should the guild rename does not happen), however, you cannot stop me from running after it just because the consequence already took effect. You're trying to suppress my opinion, why? I'm not violating any rules, or am I violating yours rules? Your logic is geared towards shutting me up, any logical mind can crush your thinking.

Let's be more detailed, chronologically, my initial assertions were very diplomatic and constructive. It was these particular "flamers" (including you) that caused this "drama" to erupt. I was simply put in a defensive mode. That's something YOU IGNORE. YOU IGNORE that you've been flaming me since the other day together with several. Did anyone mention that? Isn't that part of the TOS? In fact, between you and me, you should be the one be put on notice because I've done nothing but "defend myself" from internet bullies like yourself. What? Did you expect me kiss your feet? :P

I am the only one vocal about it, that's true, but that doesn't make me incorrect. You said it yourself, by being the "bearer of bad news", I'm not the only one with this title, not now, not in the future...therefore, I am speaking on their behalf, this is not for my personal gain alone, thank you for that one :P

It is just game to me too, why? :P If you noticed, I can do this all day, it's a hobby of mine so to speak :P Why? You getting worked up after one post? :P Don't worry about me, still a game to me.

PS: Took you a while to post :P Was starting to miss your hate.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 07:14 AM
People fail to mention that [] and the <> are moderated by the "game" and not the player. What they fail to see is the intention to copy the title. Simple question, why create a guild similar to a title in the first place? I'm sorry again for the lack of adjective, but it's a poser guild. It aims to profile their members on something that they aren't (I've seen their members, and they're not True Legend players, but they look like one now). The intent has been proven because how can the guild master not know of the true legend title when he himself is one? He was aware that he was creating a copy-cat label for other players. What do you do when you can prove that someone has the intent to do something unethical? You take notice either by reprimand or whatever sanction. You guys are covering up an unethical practice because of a technicality on brackets???? :P

I'm just wishing that they "differentiate" the names of the title and the guild, and I'm OK with it already :P

Blind
07-26-2012, 07:46 AM
I feel sorry for you man... :P
You make such a fuss out of nothing :P
Do you think people actually read your replies? :P
It was all known since your first post. You are sad.

:P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 07:49 AM
I feel sorry for you man... :P
You make such a fuss out of nothing :P
Do you think people actually read your replies? :P
It was all known since your first post. You are sad.

:P

Why would I put weight on whether "people" read them or not :P It's for the Support Team when they do their investigation :P But thanks for participating, I'm sure they will find your post most helpful :P

PS: True Legend ??? They're getting bigger, guess who's me? :P Wow

Blind
07-26-2012, 07:51 AM
I like you :P. I will visit forums just for you :P.
This is a troll love, i've never seen anyone like you here. :P

Livemau
07-26-2012, 07:52 AM
doesnt seem big to me some people that have the title are in the guild like Trueplayer
its not against the rules to make a guild called true legend because its not inappropriate

StompArtist
07-26-2012, 07:53 AM
Does it really matter that he guild has the same name as a title? Does it affect your game play? Does it change anything or give any unfair advantage to the members of this guild???

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Does it really matter that he guild has the same name as a title? Does it affect your game play? Does it change anything or give any unfair advantage to the members of this guild???

Posing as something you're not...is definitely something to take notice :P It does give its "members" the undue reputation, and the real players who achieved it, the undue doubt...so yes...there is an effect not only to me, but to others without even them realizing it...yet :P

Livemau
07-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Why would I put weight on whether "people" read them or not :P It's for the Support Team when they do their investigation :P But thanks for participating, I'm sure they will find your post most helpful :P

PS: True Legend ??? They're getting bigger, guess who's me? :P Wow

bullying this player is not Livemau approved

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 08:02 AM
doesnt seem big to me some people that have the title are in the guild like Trueplayer
its not against the rules to make a guild called true legend because its not inappropriate

It's not, but it's unethical...why would someone create a guild that bears a similar name to the title? For what purpose? :P The answer to that is what's motivating this stubborn little forumer to keep on taking notice of it.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 08:04 AM
bullying this player is not Livemau approved

I covered his name, like I said in previous post, only the guilt will give you away.

If you think there's nothing wrong with it? Why feel uneasy about it? They should come out and be proud if they think they're not doing anything wrong :P Isn't that the correct logic?

StompArtist
07-26-2012, 08:04 AM
Posing as something you're not...is definitely something to take notice :P It does give its "members" the undue reputation, and the real players who achieved it, the undue doubt...so yes...there is an effect not only to me, but to others without even them realizing it...yet :P

I can see your point. What you are saying is that it cheapens the title for you. Right?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 08:08 AM
I can see your point. What you are saying is that it cheapens the title for you. Right?

Yes sir. Plus, it gives these people "shortcut" to fame. I'm not a hater, I just don't think they deserve it...yet...I've seen several of its members and none of them are legit. They should earn the title the right way if they really want it that bad, and we don't have issues :P Also, if they take notice of Hunzzz Suggestion on putting little crowns beside the title...that will work too, anything to separate the title from the guild name, to avoid the "cheapening effect" and avoid confusion. It's all about being fair comrade :P

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 08:42 AM

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/d.png

What do ya'll think?
Lol nice crowns I'm like the central gem in it

modredd
07-26-2012, 09:49 AM
I think the name should be changed and I am aware of the guildmaster well I should say Ive had the less then favorable experience of interacting with him over the years.
If I had earned the title I would be livid and I know for a fact they are a new guild!
Most people in favor of the guild name are either friends of the player or in the guild itself not exactly a partial opinion.

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 09:50 AM
You do realizes there also a guild name pocket legend too as the game you very play. So do you see a dev going on forum throwing a fit about it? Just cause you are upset with something there is no need to go on forum crying ranting and raging about it. Sometimes you just dont get your way, because you know what the world dont evolved just around you. So deal with it and get over it.

Noodleleg
07-26-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm okay with you guys running a guild by that name... What I am NOT okay with is losing guildies to that. Draq, come back please :(!

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 09:53 AM
I think the name should be changed and I am aware of the guildmaster well I should say Ive had the less then favorable experience of interacting with him over the years.
If I had earned the title I would be livid and I know for a fact they are a new guild!
Most people in favor of the guild name are either friends of the player or in the guild itself not exactly a partial opinion.

Thanks you so basicly you have a grudge or some kind issue with me as written in your post. So you also troll on forum trying cause a bigger issue? And your experience had to do with this subject?

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 09:57 AM

Thank you for being objective, I know we had disagreements in recent threads, but we're better men, we can set those behind us for the current issues :P Thanks for providing "testimony" on when the guild was created. That should clarify the chronological order, should further emphasize the intent to "pose".

PS: Name change is the request, hopefully, it happens :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 09:59 AM
You do realizes there also a guild name pocket legend too as the game you very play. So do you see a dev going on forum throwing a fit about it? Just cause you are upset with something there is no need to go on forum crying ranting and raging about it. Sometimes you just dont get your way, because you know what the world dont evolved just around you. So deal with it and get over it.

Oh wait a minute, he was just telling facts. Why are you getting all fired up now? :P Seems like someone's feeling the pressure :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Thanks you so basicly you have a grudge or some kind issue with me as written in your post. So you also troll on forum trying cause a bigger issue? And your experience had to do with this subject?

You're calling someone a troll for telling the truth? You're the wrong-doer here for making a poser guild, not him, bring your unrelated issues somewhere else :P As far as this guild/title issue is concerned, he did nothing wrong. Seems like something's imploding.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 10:06 AM

Why, is there a title called "pocket legends"? You're diverting the topic, this thread is "exclusively" referring to the title "True Legend" and guild name "True Legend" which you orchestrated, if you have other issues on other guild names...make your own thread :P Also, there's an obvious intent from your side to make a copycat guild, especially now that modredd has testified that you really did make this guild recently, which means you knew that you were going to "copy" a title, yet you pursued so your friends can "pose"? Wow, PL's Robin Hood? :P How does it feel like to be exposed? :P Oh nvm, I guess I wouldn't want to find out. Chill Chill.

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Vampinoy as you as stated the qoute" we'er better men" so your point in this whole issue is you think you are better then others cause you spend the money?

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 10:12 AM
There is a saying haters will be haters there nothing i can do about someones feelings towards me.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Vampinoy as you as stated the qoute" we'er better men" so your point in this whole issue is you think you are better then others cause you spend the money?

Don't divert the issue :P It's just getting better, why do you want to talk about my money? :P Why don't we talk about your awesome guild? How does it feel like to own a True Legend guild?:P So that makes you...the Truest Legend right?:P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 10:15 AM
There is a saying haters will be haters there nothing i can do about someones feelings towards me.

Believe it or not, I don't hate you :P Also, I don't use "feelings" whilst discussing this :P Like what CrimsonTider said, it's just a game. Why would I hate you? Without you, I wouldn't have anything to talk about.

PS: I'm focusing on your actions, not you. Like I said, when I made this thread, I had no idea you were the guild master, you can find that post somewhere buried in this thread. Don't flatter yourself too much :P I don't see people, I see actions. It's unfortunate that it's you. But I really do think you made a mistake in making this guild, whether the action of STS favors you or me, I'm contented that people are seeing this so they'll be aware of your guild, in effect, delay the negative impact of your guild (which is confusion).

modredd
07-26-2012, 10:26 AM
I was just stating the obvious between us so when I posted you wouldn't shove it in my face that there is animosity between us regardless of if you were the GM or not I would not like the name of your guild and think that it is not fair but the fact that you are the guild master is just not surprising.
And I think to deviate from the topic and try to turn this into an issue between yourself and me is just smoke and mirrors ! The truth is that your guild should not be named the same as a title limited to a specific few who try diligently and spend a lot of money to earn it because to be honest with you I could not differentiate the difference between the guild name and the title.

FluffNStuff
07-26-2012, 10:29 AM
First I must say of the Guild that the idea was ingenious, and I respect that. The only issue with the idea is that is was TOO obvious, and I feel let down that STS did not see this coming. True Legend is an amazing accomplishment, and of course one that is envied, so imitation was inevitable,. It is the same was when the Pocket Legends Shield was given to contest winners and players went and farmed like crazy to get the Kite Shield. STS did not get rid of the kite shield, but at least there was a difference.
So, just forcing them to change the name is not going to help. It will happen again and again with variation after variation. The only real solution is to discriminate between title and guild. I think colored text is the best solution, but there has to be something better then just different brackets.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 10:30 AM
I was just stating the obvious between us so when I posted you wouldn't shove it in my face that there is animosity between us regardless of if you were the GM or not I would not like the name of your guild and think that it is not fair but the fact that you are the guild master is just not surprising.
And I think to deviate from the topic and try to turn this into an issue between yourself and me is just smoke and mirrors ! The truth is that your guild should not be named the same as a title limited to a specific few who try diligently and spend a lot of money to earn it because to be honest with you I could not differentiate the difference between the guild name and the title.

Look at you go modredd, you're owning me, I couldn't have said it any better :P You should have started this thread instead of me, seems like you have more "weapons". Really appreciate you coming out comrade :P I agree with you 100%. You summed up everything I wanted to say in one paragraph. We'll just have to wait for the result of my report comrade. Whatever the outcome, I'll accept.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 10:31 AM
First I must say of the Guild that the idea was ingenious, and I respect that. The only issue with the idea is that is was TOO obvious, and I feel let down that STS did not see this coming. True Legend is an amazing accomplishment, and of course one that is envied, so imitation was inevitable,. It is the same was when the Pocket Legends Shield was given to contest winners and players went and farmed like crazy to get the Kite Shield. STS did not get rid of the kite shield, but at least there was a difference.
So, just forcing them to change the name is not going to help. It will happen again and again with variation after variation. The only real solution is to discriminate between title and guild. I think colored text is the best solution, but there has to be something better then just different brackets.

Where were you comrade? AMEN to every word :P

PS: Ran out of thanks...but thanks :P You really put your words very well.

Elyseon
07-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Why did u ever even make a thread about this? Worst idea ever

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 10:55 AM
I could sit here all day and talk about this subject, but i know thats what you want all this attention you desperately desire. I know you loving every bit of this. But no i wont lose sleep over this unimportant matters that you made a big deal of, i just woke up and i am log into game and enjoy my game play unlike you losing sleep over nonsense that you created.

FluffNStuff
07-26-2012, 10:57 AM
I could sit here all day and talk about this subject, but i know thats what you want all this attention you desperately desire. I know you loving every bit of this. But no i wont lose sleep over this unimportant matters that you a big deal of, i just woke up and i am log into game and enjoy my game play unlike you losing sleep over nonsense that you created.

Nothing to talk about. As long as they do something make Title stand out from Guild which they should have in the first place, everyone will be happy. You would want them to do that, right? You would want to make sure your Guild is not mistaken for the title, right?

WarTornBird
07-26-2012, 11:07 AM
All in all. I will say I'm sorry. We are all a family in pocketlegends. I can't speak for others but I am sorry. I simply was upset by the idea that you put in a full fleged report when you could have easily asked the gm to change the name.

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 11:09 AM
If you look at Inspect page the tittle is not under tittle but is under guild
Name. Why would there be a mistake or any issue about it. Vampinoy is just wanting his way cause he thinks he above all.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 11:18 AM
I could sit here all day and talk about this subject, but i know thats what you want all this attention you desperately desire. I know you loving every bit of this. But no i wont lose sleep over this unimportant matters that you made a big deal of, i just woke up and i am log into game and enjoy my game play unlike you losing sleep over nonsense that you created.

I'm not going to take that bait, I know you're mad, you didn't mean that :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 11:19 AM
All in all. I will say I'm sorry. We are all a family in pocketlegends. I can't speak for others but I am sorry. I simply was upset by the idea that you put in a full fleged report when you could have easily asked the gm to change the name.

Apologies too :P

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Nothing to talk about. As long as they do something make Title stand out from Guild which they should have in the first place, everyone will be happy. You would want them to do that, right? You would want to make sure your Guild is not mistaken for the title, right?

100% Agree :P

TruePlayer
07-26-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm not going to take that bait, I know you're mad, you didn't mean that :P

Annoyed yes mad no sir lol.... I read all your writing in this thread and for some reason you think this is like a competition between you and i. Quote " if they dont change it then you win" seriously now you just creating confusion and drama that really is not call for. So maybe now when someone want do something in this game we all have come to you and ask you first before we do it? Really bro why so mad?

FluffNStuff
07-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Name. Why would there be a mistake or any issue about it. Vampinoy is just wanting his way cause he thinks he above all.

Not sure how pointing out a suggestion that would improve the game is thinking he is above all. I guess that means anyone who has made a suggestion is above all. And I am sure you don't want people thinking those that completed the quests are suddenly in your guild, would you? What if one of them starts rushing in PvP and because they can't inspect the page to do their due diligence (as all other players would obviously do instead of just assuming), your guild might get a bad reputation. So I think you of all people can understand why this True Legend title is a problem for people in the True Legend guild and needs to have a different color so it does not sully the good name of your guild. You should be thanking Vampinoy.

vampinoy
07-26-2012, 11:28 AM

There's a reason why those labels are toggled to be seen in the map. It means people don't look in every player to check if that label below their IGN's is a title or guild. You're trying to cover up your mess by suggesting an "alternative" where in fact the creation of the guild name itself is in question. We wouldn't even be here talking about it had you had the correct judgement call to not make an imitation guild, who does that? (rhetorical question). You knew that there's a title called True Legend, yet you made this guild, why?...

PS: I couldn't be possibly that powerful to get things going my way, I'm just a player, I would still need some basis to convince people to agree with me :P

PSS: Time to check out new update, forum later :P OMG buttons!!!

Whirlzap
07-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Guys I honestly don't see the problem here.
And I'm not being biased or anything.
Vamp, can you talk to me in game and tell me your understanding of this?
Call me oblivious, but I don't see why having a guild and having a title with the same name is bad.
If people go around and misidentify you, so what?
Ignore, because people aren't smart enough to distinguish between the words Title and Guild.
Unless you got "True Legend" JUST and ONLY because you wanted to go around bragging with it, there's nothing to be seriously unhappy about here.

Samhayne
07-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Closing this thread down as the discussion and flames are a bit uncalled for. We will review the issue with the team.

Yich
07-26-2012, 12:01 PM

As soon as I saw this post any doubt in my mind that your guild should be taken down disappeared.

This is Obviously controversial and it does not appear as if anyone is looking at the other sides point.

YES, this title is a good achievement
YES, seeing a guild trying to copy it must be annoying
YES, Trueplayer was probably out of line when making the guild

That being said, perhaps we should take a look at the other side..

YES, Pocket Legends has certain freedoms that deleting this guild would probably violate
YES, it is "just a title"
YES, there is a difference between titles and guild names ( < > and [ ] )

This is true yet few of you look at both sides.
Simply due to trueplayers rudeness on the matter I'd say crush his puny imitation guild.