PDA

View Full Version : Give me Death, and I Shall Give You a Kill

iAmPain
07-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey Hey Hey! What's up?! Ever felt so angry or stressed that you just want to mash that button and kill something ?!
Well you my friend, found yourself a punching bag! or a sandbag, whatever you like to name it. IM HERE!

Other Reasons Why I Should be Killed or You to Kill me:
~He/She who wish to experiment a build can test it on me.
~To Get Rid of any Anger inside and thinking killing me will resolve it OR waste time and forget about it
(which i think is 1 of the most reasons im doing this)
~To Release Stress that you may have in game, wishing to kill or smash up someone.
~Farm up? IDK.

It's pretty straight forward, Kill me as much as you want, while i earn Deaths as much as possible. (reasoning of doing this while be explained later in the thread)
Well, before you start pushing that shoot button, I do have some rules you should need to follow if you wish to kill me.

Place:
~Team Death Match "The Reckoning Room"

IGN:
~Itsuki

What you will need:
~LvL35-41 toon. (i really don't know how low a toon you can join a game hosted by a LvL 40)
~Decent Damage output
~Knows how to follow Rules!
~Another Teamate

Okay, so here are the rules made by me (this will be constantly changed over time)
Rules:
Chose a Spawning Spot (Red Or Blue)
Stay Behind the Spawning Line (Picture Shown Underneath)
Wait for me to Respawn to the Portal You are Stationed
Be Patient (Not all the times Spawning will be in your portal)

Why did i made this rules? well.. first of all i do want it to be fast and efficient
2nd, staying behind the spawning line, will give more chance of "me" spawning 50/50 on those portal
3rd,if the chance of me spawning 50/50 it is fair, that both of you will have the same time on doing experiment/kill on me.

I will be needing 2 people to do this, so PM me here or in game so i could arrange it for you guys.
Before my last words about this i would like to say that we could also do 3 people at a time, but 2 of them will be sharing 1 portal.

So.. just so you guys know, i do allow people with the reasons just to "farm kills" to kill me for the reason i myself is pretty darn stressed
due to the lack of Good trades and Pink Drop's on me (before you say "oh you must be persistent to get one" i did do quite hella lot of runs, around 24-30 Hours, yet, still no sign.. while i watch my teamates drop them like nothin)
I think i would like to pass my time by doing it.. if you have any comment or suggestions, please do tell!

akfury
07-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Sigh... Why not just run in and rush a bunch a people instead of letting people farm...

iAmPain
07-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Sigh... Why not just run in and rush a bunch a people instead of letting people farm...

too lazy LOL

Mrbananaz
07-26-2012, 02:22 AM
u asked me to farm u -.- im not that kind of person

Tactx
07-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Wow gison you're itsuki lmao...

gison
07-27-2012, 01:41 AM
Wow gison you're itsuki lmao...

Nopers :)

gison
07-27-2012, 01:44 AM
I will never help anyone pass Cero in PvP Death Lb :D

Jblazer
07-27-2012, 02:30 AM
So whats the benefits for you Itsuki lol.

iAmPain
07-27-2012, 06:05 PM
So whats the benefits for you Itsuki lol.

a lil stress relief? at least for me. i know my day isn't coming very soon, so right now, all i can do is merchant hope for the best and this.

gokuryu
07-27-2012, 11:42 PM
I would like this since a dozen of players costed me 200 kils now. I'm not happy being negative unfairly.

Tactx
07-27-2012, 11:48 PM
I would like this since a dozen of players costed me 200 kils now. I'm not happy being negative unfairly.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

gokuryu
07-28-2012, 01:34 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's him. He's one of the people that owes me kills coming into lobbies going all rambo.

Cero
07-28-2012, 03:50 AM

Lololololololllloollolollllllllllllll....

Zaonabiuibil
07-28-2012, 08:45 AM

Trololololololol! Woo here we go! :/