PDA

View Full Version : Turn Off Proc For Other Players

Litheus97
06-27-2022, 11:14 AM
Hello,

Is there a way to turn off procs or the words that appear when other players proc? It's so confusing and disturbing.

I'm warrior using neptaris and it's hard to tell if the eels are mine of other warrior. I may not be aware of how to tell the difference as both looks same.

If there is no such option, I think we should have an option to remove the proc text of other players. Thers too much blinding light. Sometimes I can't even see the eel.

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk

Kian
06-27-2022, 12:13 PM
Hello,

Is there a way to turn off procs or the words that appear when other players proc? It's so confusing and disturbing.

I'm warrior using neptaris and it's hard to tell if the eels are mine of other warrior. I may not be aware of how to tell the difference as both looks same.

If there is no such option, I think we should have an option to remove the proc text of other players. Thers too much blinding light. Sometimes I can't even see the eel.

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk+1 on this

Sent from LOVE with Handle and Care [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

asommers
06-27-2022, 01:35 PM
The next app update will address this.

-ALS

Synergia
06-27-2022, 04:59 PM
Tbh we have been asking for this for a while glad to see that after 2-3 months this is being addressed
Minor changes like this that are important for the gameplay wise should take so long
Thanks for finally taking care of it tho

Switchback
06-27-2022, 05:55 PM
Tbh we have been asking for this for a while glad to see that after 2-3 months this is being addressed
Minor changes like this that are important for the gameplay wise should take so long
Thanks for finally taking care of it tho

This QoL update has been asked for since last year. Its been closer to 8 months, lmao.

Donkiepoop
06-28-2022, 09:33 PM
Totally ++++ for this. With all of the auras and procs, its just a pile of lighting on the screen its very hard to.see as everything is shiny and bright

xfrostzero
07-03-2022, 02:30 AM
Yes please implement this

asommers
07-14-2022, 04:40 PM
I've added a ring around targets with your debuff for all Zodias Mythic weapons and should be available if you're running the latest client from the app stores.

-ALS

snakeeyes
07-14-2022, 11:27 PM
I've added a ring around targets with your debuff for all Zodias Mythic weapons and should be available if you're running the latest client from the app stores.

-ALS

how do we know if the proc debuffs are made by my bow/dagger or made by the bow/dagger of my fellow rogue on the map? if we both use marianos+ marianos of my fellow rogue or pisces+ pisces of my fellow rogue we don't know when we will charge or or use normal attack?

snakeeyes
07-14-2022, 11:31 PM
that's the problem with marianos and pisces weapon we don't know if the debuffs are made by our weapon or made by the weapon of our fellow rogue?

asommers
07-15-2022, 12:04 AM
I added a light blue ring around targets with your debuff. If you see a target debuff and it has a light blue ring, it's your debuff. If you see a target debuff and do not see a light blue ring, it's not your debuff.

-ALS

snakeeyes
07-15-2022, 12:18 AM
I added a light blue ring around targets with your debuff. If you see a target debuff and it has a light blue ring, it's your debuff. If you see a target debuff and do not see a light blue ring, it's not your debuff.

-ALS

Thats nice and that will help a lot to all rogue user, many thanks @assomers