PDA

View Full Version : Got to catch them all, Mynamon.

jonboy
08-26-2010, 08:06 PM
A wild Mynamon appears.
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/boganslaw/f0dbaa5c.jpg

I mean lvl 45, zero kills, zero deaths, pfffft.

Violentsaint
08-26-2010, 08:08 PM
machinima is part of the mynas generation!!!! i curse you!!!

FluffNStuff
08-26-2010, 08:12 PM
And the mudslinging begins.

People, we have ourselves an election!

KingFu
08-26-2010, 08:12 PM
He is, but he is not the first to do so, haikus has a character, Sukiah, with 0 kills and deaths, I "helped" him level, he would exit every time I kited a D'Jinn or a dead eyes towards him, bahahahahahhahahahahha, that was so fun, I remind you he leveled, 3? 4? Level 45s after that.

jonboy
08-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Lol Fluff :) I'm always looking for them, but this was the best one ATM I have in my mynaball.

Royce
08-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Maybe he's a pacifist...

jonboy
08-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Ha Royce, you have a dry sense of humor. :)

Violentsaint
08-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Maybe he's a pacifist...

so thats the new word for noob is it ;)

xBlacklightx
08-26-2010, 08:55 PM
A wild Mynamon appears.

I mean lvl 45 zero kills, zero deaths, pfffft.
Lol this should be all the legit players sigs. :)

Dharken
08-26-2010, 08:56 PM
So what will his K/D ratio be for the upcoming Leaderboards? .... :)

KingFu
08-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Is he really all Str? -sigh, I give up on full Str characters.

Anyone else find it funny he isn't commenting? LMAO

Voxed
08-26-2010, 09:16 PM
So what will his K/D ratio be for the upcoming Leaderboards? .... :)

He will be the leader.... at the wrong end lol.

Hopefully they will make leader boards that you can see the lowest people in each group.

jonboy
08-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Yes, very, maybe not his "main" ;)

KingFu
08-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Dude, I can make a noob, jump into Forest haven, and spend 7 seconds in there and get a better ratio c(:

I am currently going into AO2 and running into mobs with no gear on! I shall have the most deaths on my pally!

jonboy
08-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Go Mystic, power level those deaths.

KingFu
08-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Go Mystic, power level those deaths.

Woot! I can't wait for AO3, I will be racking the deaths up like crazy!

EDIT:
Yay! I have a supporting fan! :p

flaimdude
08-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahaaha haahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This is the funniest thing I've seen about PL in a loooooong time. :D

Kurlz
08-26-2010, 09:50 PM
for machinimas sake, i hope thats jus somebody copyin his name. lol
that is by far, the funniest one ive seen...ever...hmm...wonder how long that took? lol

Kurlz
08-26-2010, 09:54 PM
oh and mystic, not only do u have a supporting fan, you also have a competitor...tho im guessing my deaths are far less than yours. lol

KingFu
08-26-2010, 09:57 PM
oh and mystic, not only do u have a supporting fan, you also have a competitor...tho im guessing my deaths are far less than yours. lol

ROFL, 1200? And still growing! WOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violentsaint
08-26-2010, 10:04 PM
for machinimas sake, i hope thats jus somebody copyin his name. lol
that is by far, the funniest one ive seen...ever...hmm...wonder how long that took? lol

nope its him alright, i logged in one day and i had a friend request from him so he must have seen me on forums, never seen him ingame before until i entered town today and saw him standing there and he had zero kills n deaths...

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 12:07 AM
nope its him alright, i logged in one day and i had a friend request from him so he must have seen me on forums, never seen him ingame before until i entered town today and saw him standing there and he had zero kills n deaths...

i see i see. lol

mystic, i dont think i have a chance against you...lol

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 01:45 AM
*Throws Myanball* I caught him!
Info:
Habitat: Myan temple
Nature: Noob
Special Ability: Leeching
Wow! this thing owns! Anyond wanna MyanBattle?

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 01:59 AM
Info:

caught who? lol...you cant battle with that one! it would ruin its perfect k/d ratio!

jonboy
08-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Info:

lmao, sorry tears in my eyes from laughing.

Interim7
08-27-2010, 02:16 AM
caught who? lol...you cant battle with that one! it would ruin its perfect k/d ratio!

Perfect K/D ratio? Infinite? NaN?

Don't play with division by zero, kids. The whole universe might not explode.

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 03:25 AM
lmao, sorry tears in my eyes from laughing.

Good old days when pokemon was... what i did? First game was good.. after that.... FAIL :D

Furrawn
08-27-2010, 09:42 AM
A wild Mynamon appears.

I mean lvl 45, zero kills, zero deaths, pfffft.

How is this possible? Who can stand to leech 100% of the time to lvl 45? Isn't that leeching to the infinite power of laziness? 45 lvls... And not one single time was there even an accidental kill? So char had to be far away never targeting anything 100% of the time?

I don't get. Why play?

In addition to being Mynas Generation, is there some kind of added affliction hitting some players? Like LLS?
Leeching Laziness Syndrome.

tjornan
08-27-2010, 10:58 AM
kinda useless for leaderboards if you ask me. its easy to lvl a 45 with no kils and deaths.

All the devs would have to do is put a few lesser djinn in the mynas tomb. god what i wouldnt give to see the noobs cussing constantly about dying. i would give all my pinks fo that

Furrawn
08-27-2010, 11:08 AM
kinda useless for leaderboards if you ask me. its easy to lvl a 45 with no kils and deaths.

All the devs would have to do is put a few lesser djinn in the mynas tomb. god what i wouldnt give to see the noobs cussing constantly about dying. i would give all my pinks fo that

Me, too.
Like you can't kill a single mummy without fighting a Djinn. Arrive in Mynas and there at the front of either direction first in line is a Djinn. Like a nice pair of unfriendly bookends:)

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 11:22 AM
OK, take a look at the kill / death ratio of a support mage and tell me they are bad players. K / D means NOTHING!

Royce
08-27-2010, 11:43 AM
K / D means NOTHING!

I've been saying this for several months now, but some people refuse to believe it (I think because they're the only real stats we have, people just want to believe they are meaningful). Anyway, K/D is the hook staff of stats, totally useless if not worse ;)

Kalielle
08-27-2010, 12:01 PM
K/D is the hook staff of stats

Lol, nice!!

I actually dislike playing with people who have an unusually low number of deaths, because I know survival must be so important to them that they'll hate me and every other group member if something goes wrong and they happen to die. Saw someone the other day who had 25,000 kills and about 20 deaths. I was like, gimme a break. Certainly I didn't think to myself, "wow what a good player he must be."

It's much more fun to play with those who don't mind risking death for the sake of the group, or who will try a difficult battle over and over just for fun or to experiment with different strategies.

And there are much better ways than K/D to tell how someone plays. Personally, after 10 or so minutes of playing with someone and watching what they do, I usually know all I need to about the kind of player they are, and never need to look at their K/D.

Snakespeare
08-27-2010, 06:52 PM
The best way to have fewer deaths, but a lot of kills is to chug heal pots. I do respect that. If someone has the reasonably right number of kills for their level, and zeros deaths, they either have a good friend who is a support mage, or they chug heal pots. It's not easy. I got to 18th with no deaths on my pally, but then I stopped paying attention for a moment and "he" died. You're right, it really upset me. I had to turn of the iPad and get a beverage. I will try again.

Thing is, Machinima has a thread in Suggestions where he talks about XP and he says he just got done killing them in that room in Plasma Pyramid. Maybe he was speaking figuratively?

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Thing is, Machinima has a thread in Suggestions where he talks about XP and he says he just got done killing them in that room in Plasma Pyramid. Maybe he was speaking figuratively?

I am sure this is just one of his alts.

Furrawn
08-27-2010, 07:06 PM
The best way to have fewer deaths, but a lot of kills is to chug heal pots. I do respect that. If someone has the reasonably right number of kills for their level, and zeros deaths, they either have a good friend who is a support mage, or they chug heal pots. It's not easy. I got to 18th with no deaths on my pally, but then I stopped paying attention for a moment and "he" died. You're right, it really upset me. I had to turn of the iPad and get a beverage. I will try again.

With a couple of my chars who are tots, I make it a game to see how long they last before a death. But I never back down from a fight... And I notice as I get better my death count is less... But as my tots grow up, the deaths start coming in. I took butterflypoet and tried to fight a Djinn on my own today... She's a lvl 39 int birdie. It wasn't pretty. Lol I died like five times. Lol

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 07:19 PM
With a couple of my chars who are tots, I make it a game to see how long they last before a death. But I never back down from a fight... And I notice as I get better my death count is less... But as my tots grow up, the deaths start coming in. I took butterflypoet and tried to fight a Djinn on my own today... She's a lvl 39 int birdie. It wasn't pretty. Lol I died like five times. Lol

i do the same thing when i make a new char, i see how long i can last with mo deaths... i got to lvl 10 woth my archer before i died, and with my newest char, (was gonna be a str bear, but im using a firestaff atm) im lvl 5 with no deaths...but as soon as i die once with them, i dont care about my k/d ratio at all. at that point ill just run right into battle and hope for the best, and try any different techniques that i think of...